Foskamink is offline Banned

my reaction after reading test e and c

HOLY ******************************
    NO CHANCE IN HELL I AM GOING TO TAKE A SECOND LOOK AT TEST C
    F THAT SHIZZZ
    TEST E LOOKS HELL COOL
    another useless thread.. but boy did any 1 else feel the same way when they read the profile on both?

not really but i plan on running test e for my first cycle...along with some oxydrol

i look at test e with a dbol kick start is maybe what im thinking.. hopefully i can get a first cycle idea put up today.

i just got scared and ran when i read all the negative effects on test c

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I had great success with test Cyp, but it was human grade testex elmu.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    test is test. Test e and c are almost identical. All that's different between different test is the time release.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Yep.. it's the exact same compound with a different ester attached.. funny when people say these things, they have no clue about anabolics, I've seen you pics Foskamink, you are nowhere near needing steroids to grow.. Try setting up a well-planned diet regimen and training program.

I've always considered the two interchangable.
    Go with a long ester, e or c, and inject 2-3 times per week and you'll be golden.
    I think the people who experience sides from cyp are the ones who think it is ok to only inject once per week, and their levels never remain steady.

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Yep.. it's the exact same compound with a different ester attached.. funny when people say these things, they have no clue about anabolics, I've seen you pics Foskamink, you are nowhere near needing steroids to grow.. Try setting up a well-planned diet regimen and training program.
    i would agree. but i want to do the research and plan now.. i quit researching when i found out i was too young.. but i think i need to do all the research sooner rather then later.. so i need to be pointed in the right direction.. the forum description dosnt give me much info so i hope to be pointed in the right direction.. to research

I'd focus your time/energy on learning more about correct diet for your goals and proper training for optimal growth.. That'll do much more for you now and in the long run, things like anabolics ppl on here can map you out a cycle without you having to research but they can't map you out a diet/training regimen because that takes years of trial and error, so get started now is my suggestion. PM me when you're ready to start your cycle, I'll help you and break down why I put what drugs where duration/dosages. If you study the right material you could see major changes to your physique in the next 6-12months.

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    when i do my first cycle... in january... i'll be running prop for hte kickstart 4-5 weeks and then enanthate .

test only

Good stuff, although 4-5wks of prop is a bit unnecessary.. try 3-4.

Good stuff, although 4-5wks of prop is a bit unnecessary.. try 3-4.
    alrighty

i also have a good diet plan so it should be good

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    test is test. Test e and c are almost identical. All that's different between different test is the time release.
    Whats the time release difference ??

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    i think cyp and enanthate are pretty much the same of around 4 weeks

prop and suspension are much faster - matter of days or hours.. not sure... gotta re read the profile

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    i think cyp and enanthate are pretty much the same of around 4 weeks

prop and suspension are much faster - matter of days or hours.. not sure... gotta re read the profile
    First two cycles i started with cyp took almost 8 weeksto kick in, gonna go with enan the third and see if any difference...

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    First two cycles i started with cyp took almost 8 weeksto kick in, gonna go with enan the third and see if any difference...

if you want immediate results, you should try kickstarting the test e with something fast acting like dianabol , test prop or turinibol

I'd shoot either long ester 2-3 times per week, althought they have slightly different active lives. They are the most basic component of a first cycle, so I wouldn;t worry about sides so much as long as you inject frequently.

If someone experiences heavy sides, IMO, it's because they are afraid to stick themselves more than once per week.

I'm pretty sure cyp takes over 10 days for the test to fully release from the ester, whereas enanthate takes about 7-8.
    I may not be exactly right, but you get the idea.

This is why long esters take longer to build up in the system.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 10-09-2006 at 06:26 AM.

I'd focus your time/energy on learning more about correct diet for your goals and proper training for optimal growth.. That'll do much more for you now and in the long run, things like anabolics ppl on here can map you out a cycle without you having to research but they can't map you out a diet/training regimen because that takes years of trial and error, so get started now is my suggestion. PM me when you're ready to start your cycle, I'll help you and break down why I put what drugs where duration/dosages. If you study the right material you could see major changes to your physique in the next 6-12months.
    i have tried different and close to correct diets. i have been training 2 years.. the past 6 months i have beening eating low calories and just gaining strength and shapeing a little.. i know im too young.. and years of trial and error on the diet.. but i do not want to be 25 when i do my first cycle i want expirence sooner and to enjoy what i acheive and what i cant acheive.. im going down south to a town out of the city.. where i will be stuck to june maybe.. with nothing to do at all... so i can focus 100% to my diet and training and not have any other distractions in my way.. i want this first cycle to be perfect with my diet training and time, i dont want to do my first diet while im working or at school because i want to do it as acurate as i can and you read people who say they just had a cheat meal or a drink but i do not want to do that and this is what i feel the best chance i will ever have to have the best possible cycle as far as diet and training goes

How old are you?

25 is a good starting age, although some of the guys on here started slightly earlier.

You should have more than enough natural test right now to grow.
    Also, keep in mind that when we say "proper diet", that doesn;t necessarily mean restricting caloric intake. It usually means drastically increasing clean protein, carbs, and fat intake to support a heavy training regiment.

im 18 and i dont want to go over the too young cause i know i am and 21+ is more practical.. im not restricting cal intake i just saying that the past 6 months its been low cal because ive been busy.. but i have done bulk and cut... i was up to 185 lbs a over a year ago.. but i had flue and sick for month +.. so i kinda went from large with a bit of fat.. to smaller with less fat.. and clubbing all that shit mainly starts at 21 in usa.. but its 18 in all my countrys and i want to do my first cycle in my early days... dont even bother saying in doing it for the wrong reasons because u need to ask yourself what are the right reasons? and why do u do it? i wanna be 220 lbs 10% by in 25. not just starting my first cycle... by 25 i will not be partying and doing all the stuff i have been doing the past 3 years and plan to do the next 5 years. i wanna cycle and stay off alcohol.. its easy to say ur not going to drink then end up drinking.. but i wanna take first step while i have no distractions and the time to do it perfect.. instead of rushed

Thread Information