Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    When I managed at ballys I would train a few of the hot chics myself that were single. You can tell they are single when you enroll them and then say "do you know anyone that could work out with you, good friend or boyfriend?" if they say " I just broke up with my boyfriend" "well come on down, I'm going to show you a few exercises to tone up" later that night or by the end of the week "yeah, you like that don't you!"
    Best machines are the lat pull down (you can see boobs) seated preacher curl with the seat up high (boobs pressed together) inner thigh machine (you see snatch that way) leg lifts for abs (you can see snatch that way too)

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    The yes-no machine, lol that is a machine that you tend to keep your eye on.

When I managed at ballys I would train a few of the hot chics myself that were single. You can tell they are single when you enroll them and then say "do you know anyone that could work out with you, good friend or boyfriend?" if they say " I just broke up with my boyfriend" "well come on down, I'm going to show you a few exercises to tone up" later that night or by the end of the week "yeah, you like that don't you!"
    Best machines are the lat pull down (you can see boobs) seated preacher curl with the seat up high (boobs pressed together) inner thigh machine (you see snatch that way) leg lifts for abs (you can see snatch that way too)

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

pay no attention to the little man behind the curtain...

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    loving the yes no machine. We have one in front of the preacher bench. It makes me shy if a girls on it though.
    "Fitcorp" in my city has the leg adductor/a**uctor ("yes/no") machine facing a mirror, and there is a little cloth curtain with a drawstring in front of the mirror so the more modest lifters can "block the view", as it were.

This IS Boston, after all.

-BigLittleTim

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    A lot of the guys in my gym go on the yes no machine. The same guys that moan to me that they just can't get bigger ect ect.... They have very firm inner thighs though.

Are you speaking from firsthand experience?

biggerisbetter2006 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    haha women have a few choices they can go and be oogles or go when they know the gyms not busy - but let me break the bubble!!!

SOME women do go to work out and could care less that her ass is gvin ur imagination a run for it's money or a boner
    I def second that!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information