Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Buffman is offline Associate Member

any stories about kids and steroids?

i was at the gym yesterday, and i saw these kids, aprx 14 maybe 15 yo, talkin about how deep they had stuck the needle and how much sugar and shit they had eaten.. LOL, they was around my cousins age FFS! what do u guys think about miners taking drugs to get better bodies? and is there anyone who has something funny/sad to share with the rest of us?

guess not?...

Foskamink is offline Banned
    thats ****ed up.. stop saying im too young and put ur efforts to teh children

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    actually ya i feel sad that the idiot at my gym who sells gear would sell to any kid who asks for it before he even tells them what are the risks. he just wants $$$

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    how about liittle hercules, richard sandrick ,his dad suposedly was feeding him steroids in his protein shakes, i wouldnt be suprised if the kids height will be effected

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    how about liittle hercules, richard sandrick ,his dad suposedly was feeding him steroids in his protein shakes, i wouldnt be suprised if the kids height will be effected
    the kid was tested severAl times and passed every test time and time again

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    the kid was tested severAl times and passed every test time and time again
    for passing a drug test, there are alot of factors like timing and who is administering the test that makes it very subjective. look at what the kid looked like before and what he looks like now, also any endocrinologist will agree, there is NO fckn way any kid could produce that ammt of test. naturaly and look like and be as strong at his age.it isnt very probable,almost impossible( i wont say it is completely impossible because there are cases of kids that have a natural myostatin blocker gene that allows them to become extraordianrily strong and muscular,but this is a very rare and a very unlikely mutation. which mr. sandrick does not have)

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    for passing a drug test, there are alot of factors like timing and whol is administering the test, look at what the kid lloked like beofre and what he looks like now, also any endocrinologist will agree, there is NO fckn way any kid could produce that ammt of test. naturaly and look like and be as strong as that kid.it isnt probable( i wont say it is impossible because there are cases of kids that have a natural myostatin blocker gene that allows them to become extraordianrily strong and muscular,but this is a very rare mutation. which mr. sandrick does not have)
    waht is a myostatin blocker gene?

Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    waht is a myostatin blocker gene?
    myostatin, if remember correctly is a protein the limits muscle hyperplasia

daytrader is offline Member
    for passing a drug test, there are alot of factors like timing and whol is administering the test, look at what the kid lloked like beofre and what he looks like now, also any endocrinologist will agree, there is NO fckn way any kid could produce that ammt of test. naturaly and look like and be as strong as that kid.it isnt probable( i wont say it is impossible because there are cases of kids that have a natural myostatin blocker gene that allows them to become extraordianrily strong and muscular,but this is a very rare mutation. which mr. sandrick does not have)
    I agree......

anyways.. i remember in 10th grade in there was a kid who was doing testand dbol , 15 yrs old.....

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    i agree with doc sust on this! just find it amazing that his dad happened to be skint (no $$$ for you american fellas!) and then cause his kid gets that big he AMAZINGLY happens to be able to market sell his own range of proteins n products!!! AMAZING!!!

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    that would suck if he deflated at 30 like a possible outcome they stated

Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    that would suck if he deflated at 30 like a possible outcome they stated
    that wouls suck,oh wel than he could tak some HGH and aas to help!

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    thanks doc i remember that story couple of years back wonder what he looks like now, very interested in that article

rake922 is offline Banned
    I used to frequently visit a weighlifting chat room which of course once in a while had kids in it.

I came across a regular visitor who claimed he was juicing since age 14 (He's 15)

After a while of knowing each other, I told him I didn't buy his story that he uses gear nor did I believe his mother helped him with the injections in his glutes. He whipped out his digital camera and sent me 4 pics of himself holding vials, syringes etc...

I haven't talked to the guy since June. I've seen this thread for like 2 days and have contemplated if I should post this dude's images holding gear up ....

But wouldn't that be freakin horrible of me.. I honestly fear like horrible crap will happen to me if I post images without his permision.

On the other hand I love showing extraordinary pics! And seeing this young looking boy holding up amps and needles etc is quite amazing.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rake922
    I used to frequently visit a weighlifting chat room which of course once in a while had kids in it.

I came across a regular visitor who claimed he was juicing since age 14 (He's 15)

After a while of knowing each other, I told him I didn't buy his story that he uses gear nor did I believe his mother helped him with the injections in his glutes. He whipped out his digital camera and sent me 4 pics of himself holding vials, syringes etc...

I haven't talked to the guy since June. I've seen this thread for like 2 days and have contemplated if I should post this dude's images holding gear up ....

But wouldn't that be freakin horrible of me.. I honestly fear like horrible crap will happen to me if I post images without his permision.

On the other hand I love showing extraordinary pics! And seeing this young looking boy holding up amps and needles etc is quite amazing.
    thats not amazing, its sad, and f*cked up.

Quote Originally Posted by rake922

shit, i don't know if i should laugh or cry=p its a shame that so young people use steroids ...

as long as u blur out his face, it wont be a problem.. just upload it...

artifitialmuscle is offline New Member
    Hey auslifter im sort new 2 steroids and wanted know if staking deca and winy wil get me big and cut at the same time.Ive done a lot of research but rather ask experienced people.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    I Was One Of These Kids That Did/do Roids Way Before Its Time.
    As I Once Said Before In H.s The Coach Was Handing Out D-bol And I Suffered From It. I Started Going Bald At 17, Im 38 Now And When I Finally Got Some Pus** At 18 I Couldn't Get It Up. We Also Lost Every Game Over The Four Period. But Shooting It At 14 Dam, Kids Have Come A Long Way.

Beefyman is offline Banned
    when i was in highschool prob about 3/4ths of the team wuz on tren n deca and they (nost of the kids on the gear) went to outta state colleges full ride everyone wuz a bad ass so it was a good year
    Last edited by Beefyman; 10-10-2006 at 12:44 PM.

artifitialmuscle is offline New Member
    Wats so wrong about it. If they use them they know the consequences.

Thread Information