Snrf is offline Banned

Oops, I'm stupid, or am I?

I just got home, spent 20 minutes searching for my phone and couldn't find it. So I called it and some scouser picks up, all like "yeah this is marc". So i apologized and said wrong number, dialed my number again and got him again. So I called my friend, and asked him my number, he confirmed the number I dialed. So I called another friend, he confirms the number I dialed. I call my mum, she confirms the number I dialed, so reassured I called the number back and get his answer machine, saying "This is Marc, leave a message".

So I say "listen you pikey, call me back if you've got the balls"....10 minutes later he returns my call, saying its his number, he's had it for 5 months. I lose it and go off on one, accusing him of stealing my phone, telling him to tell me where he lives, I've just got outta prison, I'll come round there kick his head in and stick his f'cking head up his f'cking arse, I hang up after he refuses to tell me anything, So I go upstairs and turn my room upside down. AND FIND MY PHONE!!!!! WHAT THE F*CK????? My phone company must have given my number to some poor guy, who gets me on the phone threatening to stick his fcking head up his fcking arse and warning him he doesn't know who he's messing with.

what the ****??? Anything like this ever happen to anyone else??? I kinda feel bad, but I lost my rag (i was physically shaking with rage thinking I was talking to the pikey bastard who robbed my phone) and threatened him at least 10 times... so I can't really call to explain.....

this was fcking weird man....

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    right........

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Oh i thought you were hitting redial on the phone after you called the wrong ###

Yes verizon did that to me once. We were getting each others phone calles for 2 days befor they fixed it.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    You nasty bully. That poor man is probably very scared now. LOL

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    he probably had to change his underoos.

good job

Snrf is offline Banned
    I know, he's probably an insurance agent or something, terrified.

Even worse, I got 3 of my friends to call him and tell him that not only was I gonna come kick his head in when we found out who he was, but that they were gonna join in too. I hope the coppers dont end up getting involved.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    hahaha!

Thread Information