poloblue is offline Banned

bahamas island info?

has anyone been there. did you take a cruise there and spend the day there or did you spend a couple of days there, and if you did stay there was it worth it, what i mean by that is was there alot to do, like shopping, clubs, restaurants, sight seeing, etc. i been to freeport when i was younger and there was nothing to do there, and was told that nassua was the placeto go if going to the bahamas. any info will be greatly appericated befor booking this trip..

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poloblue
    has anyone been there. did you take a cruise there and spend the day there or did you spend a couple of days there, and if you did stay there was it worth it, what i mean by that is was there alot to do, like shopping, clubs, restaurants, sight seeing, etc. i been to freeport when i was younger and there was nothing to do there, and was told that nassua was the placeto go if going to the bahamas. any info will be greatly appericated befor booking this trip..
    Awesome time bro. I went to Nassau in February, and there is a ton of clubs and shit to do there. Check out Paradise Island (Atlantis Hotel where all the celebs stay, I played craps with Charles Barkley!)

You will have a ton to do down there, just make sure you stay near Nassau. Also, don't listen to the locals about anything. The hate whitey and will not hesitate to lie, cheat, and steal to get your $$.

thanks bro, sounds good to me, not to worry about getting robbed from the locals, been street fighting since the age of 10 yrs old pretty damm good at it. my main concern is not getting board and feeling stranded on a island with nothing to do..

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Atlantis is a beautiful place, but the service sucks. People that work there are so slow and it takes hours just to have a quick meal.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    Atlantis is a beautiful place, but the service sucks. People that work there are so slow and it takes hours just to have a quick meal.
    is atlantis an island or a hotel, also what about paradise is that a seprate island or its the same as nassua

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Quote Originally Posted by poloblue
    is atlantis an island or a hotel, also what about paradise is that a seprate island or its the same as nassua
    Atlantis is on Paradise Island and Nassau is the whole Island itself.

Thread Information