Thread: a run to mexico

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sage is offline Anabolic Member

a run to mexico

has anyone succesfully drove out of mexico with a nice stash of gear or do you ship that shit out instead into states.
    Last edited by Sage; 10-17-2006 at 05:22 PM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I always thought if it was a good idea just to buy the gear then mail it to an address. Not sure which one would be better and i will never go to mexico so i could really care less.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I would think it would be better to walk accross the boarder, then to drive.

They check cars extensively for drugs, and illegal aliens trying to be brought across the border.

A tour bus would be a better option. Aswell, there are bicycle rentals that you can use, and that seems to be the choice of boarder crossing.

I've been to Tiajuna afew times, and cars get searched very closely.

Walking across is the easiest, but I'd probably take a tour bus.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just went there and filled my jean pockets on the suit case and nothing happend. I had anavar pills though.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-23-2006 at 11:09 AM.

scribbs12 is offline Member
    my friends go down there.. we live a few hours away from the border..they buy jack straps... and put watever they can fit in them.. and just walk across...

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    ive crossed the mexican boarder twice with gear. it was in the 80s. i wouldnt do it now, with the boarder situation. last year we had 4 high school boys from my town drove over into mexico and got caught with a fair amount of gear and a hand gun. not only did it cost there parents a bunch of monies to get them out, they spent 3 weeks in a mexican jail.

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    i used to go all the time always made it back ok,but last time was 2 wks ago and i almost got busted they were searching me and stuff but i still got it back dont risk it

besides mexico, what other country would be considered a sufficient anabolic heaven

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i've crossed before. fairly easy, but very risky. i wouldn't suggest it. if you go, pay a runner (local mexican) that will carry it across for cash.

i am not that savvy in mexico therefore was thinking just making a run with a buddy whi is very determent.

is the best way is just to walk through the boarder or hide that shit in the car. I am sure they are not taking cars apart so maybe just stash it somewhere internally.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    i am not that savvy in mexico therefore was thinking just making a run with a buddy whi is very determent.

is the best way is just to walk through the boarder or hide that shit in the car. I am sure they are not taking cars apart so maybe just stash it somewhere internally.
    ha if you're so sure they're not takin apart cars then go ahead and stash your car full of gear...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage

Mexican gear is so cheap in the US already. Is it worth the risk to save a very little $$

Yes they can and will take your car apart if the want.

Thread Information