Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWE Salaries

Foskamink is offline Banned
    tripple h always been a favourite of mine since i was like 11. same with undertaker. and stone cold steve austin. would be interesting to see what stone cold would make if he was still in as big as he was. but yeh tripple h gets the most from what i can see, and yes he does deserve it.

Fallen_Angel is offline Banned
    I heard that one of the biggest salaries ever offered was to Bret Hart by WCW. I recall it was about 6 million per year. For whatever reason, Hart didn't take it, because McMahon talked him out of it (must have put together one hell of an argument!). Hart later went to WCW after punching Vince McMahon, although it was covered up. He punch him, because Hart was suppose to beat Michaels, but Vince wasn't sure whether Hart was going to hand the title back, so Michaels and the ref and the announcer were told that HArt was going to lose but didn't know it. If anyone could find the video of HArt losing it is quite funny because Hart is super confused and pissed off. Anyways, Vince screwed Hart out of alot of money. I don't think Harts contract with WCW was nearly that much.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by donniebrasco
    who gives a sh1t. wrestlings FAKE. lol
    Who cares if it's fake. It's called entertainment.
    Movies are fake.
    TV Shows are fake.
    Theatrical shows are fake.

People still enjoy and watch them because it's entertainment.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Who cares if it's fake. It's called entertainment.
    Movies are fake.
    TV Shows are fake.
    Theatrical shows are fake.

People still enjoy and watch them because it's entertainment.
    yeh also people dont understand the athleticism or how every u spell it put into wrestling. people who wrestle a good 3+ times a week. all year round, how well they need to stay in shape all the time and practice to avoid injury and keep there bodies together, it might not be as real as it looks but it certainly is not fake, the strength it takes to be a wrestler is far greater then alot of sports. get in the ring and practice for a hour with them and see how hurt ur ass is before u call it fake.

uponone23 is offline Associate Member
    I hope Vince McMahon's plane crashes... I hate wrestling.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    I heard that one of the biggest salaries ever offered was to Bret Hart by WCW. I recall it was about 6 million per year. For whatever reason, Hart didn't take it, because McMahon talked him out of it (must have put together one hell of an argument!). Hart later went to WCW after punching Vince McMahon, although it was covered up. He punch him, because Hart was suppose to beat Michaels, but Vince wasn't sure whether Hart was going to hand the title back, so Michaels and the ref and the announcer were told that HArt was going to lose but didn't know it. If anyone could find the video of HArt losing it is quite funny because Hart is super confused and pissed off. Anyways, Vince screwed Hart out of alot of money. I don't think Harts contract with WCW was nearly that much.

Even i (not a fan) know of that story and saw the documentary on it, Hart asked Vince if he could wait until Monday Night RAW (the night after the PPV in his home town) to lose the title and Vince agreed.

The match goes down and like you said, Hart is counted out and loses the title in front of his home town crowd, he is pissed and flips off Vince and then it shows him go back stage and he gets in a fight with Vince and punches him in the face (not on camera) and you see Vince come out of the room with holding his face and Hart starts saying how he hit him as hard as he could bla bla bla
    ***No source checks!!!***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information