Air soft guns are the ****ing shiznit!!!

they sting like a bitch, but what a great way to get some cardio running around the house and shooting the **** out of each other. Look at some of these bad boys, thank God they didnt have the damn things when I was in school, me and my buddies would have all been packing and shooting the shit out of each other in the halls.

http://www.airsplat.com/

salmon1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    they sting like a bitch, but what a great way to get some cardio running around the house and shooting the **** out of each other. Look at some of these bad boys, thank God they didnt have the damn things when I was in school, me and my buddies would have all been packing and shooting the shit out of each other in the halls.

http://www.airsplat.com/
    When I was like 10, I shot my brother in the eye with one of those..
    It was an accident and it was pretty crazy when he reacted to getting hit right in the eye.

He's not blind but was lucky in a way. He had to go to an eye doctor though...

chest6 is offline Banned
    lol..my roommate has one and when we're bored we open our dorm room window and shoot ppl that walk by...ahhh its so fun

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    I purchased an upgraded Systema M4 CQB and added my own Surefire M900, M6, and EOTech HDS. Pretty damn expensive, but if you're into survival gaming it's worth it. Me and three other vets rule our local survial gaming club. Poor Japanese gamers don't know what hit 'em...

got expelled from school for fvcking around with them and mace.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Quote Originally Posted by donniebrasco
    got expelled from school for fvcking around with them and mace.
    Why would you take an automatic electric gun and mace to school, especially after Columbine? Just trying to understand here...

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    Why would you take an automatic electric gun and mace to school, especially after Columbine? Just trying to understand here...
    great question Csar

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    also depending what state you live in you can be charged with assult with a weapon air pistol and rifiles ... which is a feloney becasue it can cause bodely harm ... so i would think twice about opening fire On people just becasue its an air rifle or pistol

im in the uk and this was before columbine. the mace wasnt mine, and we all got screwed for it. i went to the most boring private school you can imagine, needed something to do. it had a huge forest a that was the best idea we could come up with.

beuleux is offline Banned
    back in my school days in the late 70's a buddy of mine pulled a WWII machingun from his bag in assembly clipped on the mag cocked it pionted it at the head and said you're going to get it now, the head snatched it off him and said dont be so stupid boy come to my office after lessons... when he arrived at the heads office he gave him back the machine gun and an hours detention... cant see that happening now days huh

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My buddy shot out his big screen fuc'n around with those, they hurt like a mf'r.

Thread Information