So I was done with my workout and went into the bathroom to take a pee pee. I go to wash my hands when some late 20's chubby fat mexican guy starts talking to me. He keeps telling me I look really big, asking what I take, wants to see my abs 3 or 4 times... After that he tells me his name and I tell him mine, shake his hand, and start on my way walking home. I'm at the end of the street when he pulls up and sees me. He says hi and asks if I live close. I say, yes, he offers a ride home, so stupid me, I say, ok! On the way to my house he won't stop freaking out about how big I am for my age. He asks to see my abs again and asks if he can poke them to see how hard they are. Stupid me I say, sure. He pokes them and is like, wow! He then keeps telling me how he wishes he had abs like those. He asks if I have that V-line too, and I say yes. He asks if he can see it, so stupid me with my huge ego, I say ok. He's like damn, does it go all the way down. And I'm like yep. Then he's like, can I feel it, and I finally catch on and am like, you've had enough. He then laughs and is all like, man I'm not gonna touch anything. This guy's all freaking out over here... I laugh and am like whatever. He then drops me off and says bye... So future note to self... When guys go ecstatic over your body... Don't let them give you a ride home...

I should have caught on when he asked if I go to the steam room often...