cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

Just another example of truckers doing what they want.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know why they would willingly drive that road, knowing that they are endangering other people, and themselves... just to save alittle driving time.

I absolutely hate it when semi drivers, drive in the left(passing) lane, and go way under the speed limit. It's for passing. Get your slow butt out of the way, so that those of us who want to drive the speed limit can pass you.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    true .. but some times when traveling I will follow truckers when they speed No LE speed traps ... when they go slow bet LE is close by.... but you are right Thats just crazy .... taking roads that curve like that ....

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    OMG. I cant discuss proper driving ethics or I will be banned.

BUT

All you young college girls cant drive for SHIT!!! This little slutbag sped ahead and cut me off at the toll yesterday so she could sit ther for 3 fvcking mins (i was looking at my clock) looking for change!! Im honking the shit out of my horn. When she got out of her car and started looking under her seat i opened my door and said "drive through and honk your ****ing horn!!" she was 5 seconds shy of being a road rage victim.

than the soccer moms in the minvans tail gating non-stop. Sometimes Ill put my hazards on. When they dont get that I cut my speed in half untill theyll pass me. Other people get the finger. BUt people cannot drive for shit. We should make this the official driving thread. Ill have a story everyday.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    whats the hell is the problem with truckers getting to where they need to be. they make this country run.

bj, i have had a few road rage instances so i feel your pain

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    dragon's tail, been there rode that...shady valley wasn't half bad either but i can honestly say those pictures (surprisingly enough) aren't doing the situation justice. the past few times i've went, there have been many situations where other riders have been run off because of those dicks...

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crash187ct
    dragon's tail, been there rode that...shady valley wasn't half bad either but i can honestly say those pictures (surprisingly enough) aren't doing the situation justice. the past few times i've went, there have been many situations where other riders have been run off because of those dicks...
    i cant fckin wait till i have the time and money to trailor my bike up there and hit that road up...what do u ride crash...

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Used to have a 02 R1, now I have a 04 GSXR1K and a 00 aprilia Mille.. fun bikes to take out on the weekend.

Not many places to take it in NY eh?

I bet florida has some nice spots and cruising the beach
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i can respect sayin they think they own the road on occasion...but unless u've driven a 53' foot trailer u have no idea what its like to get around with taht thing. some corners have to be cut thats all there is to it. and those roads are pretty whicked for a truck. you dont have the luxury of letting a tire get off the road on some of those..or your whole trailers going over. i've seen it done and i flipped a pup behind a tandom dumb truck like that. so from experience, sometimes u gotta swing wide lol

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    I've ridden the dragon plenty of times. Rigs should be banned from that road.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    I don't know why they would willingly drive that road, knowing that they are endangering other people, and themselves... just to save alittle driving time.

I absolutely hate it when semi drivers, drive in the left(passing) lane, and go way under the speed limit. It's for passing. Get your slow butt out of the way, so that those of us who want to drive the speed limit can pass you.
    A.) every pic you put up is a freight truck and almost all freight drivers of big companies are TOLD what route to take, they don't get a choice....given a choice they stick to the superslabs anyway cause they don't have to crawl.

B.) the speed thing.......would u really want a truck that big going 90 miles an hour plus on a regular basis??? then instead of just getting severely injured when u get in their way u'd immediately die.....and they must pass people because some idiot old people and select freight companies like yellow and old dominion wont go over like 60......actuallly those doubles tractor governors are set around there so it's not their choice at all. actually even the big ones have governors.....our freightliners can't go over 75 period.

so what that they inconvenienced u for five minutes......those freight drivers are forced to drive thousands of miles a week with shitty pay and hardly any time off.....be greatful they'll do what they do so u can have shit to buy in all ur stores

on second look the first truck is a cattle hauler......duh.....cattle live in the country.....hence middle of nowhere...hence....small rroads

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    LOL @ Bojangles!

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Used to have a 02 R1, now I have a 04 GSXR1K and a 00 aprilia Mille.. fun bikes to take out on the weekend.

Not many places to take it in NY eh?

I bet florida has some nice spots and cruising the beach
    honestly i'd rather have my bike in ny and ride 7 months of the year then in fla and ride 12...the roads here are all straight...nothing changes...riding on a1a is nice along the beaches but theres only so much straight lines u can do...i dont stunt much..i know alot of road in long island that are real nice to get low on...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    pilled up truckers.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    i ride a 20th anniversary edition gsxr 750. its a 2k5, much much lighter than my previous 02, but still fun. i'm not an awesome rider, but to me, i don't care if i ride faster or slower than someone, its about enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by crash187ct
    i ride a 20th anniversary edition gsxr 750. its a 2k5, much much lighter than my previous 02, but still fun. i'm not an awesome rider, but to me, i don't care if i ride faster or slower than someone, its about enjoying it.
    exactly...even though i do ride fast...i love bein on the road..i love ridin by myself with my ipod in gettin as close to draggin knee as possible without full leathers on..

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Ya'll wanna see some really bad drivers? Come to Japan!!

Thread Information