Question Who agrees with this!?

Im am a fairly clean cut prep. looking guy ... with that said, anytime someone finds out im on an anabolic steroid they look at me in shock mode, like im some freak crack head or something. then within a couple seconds they start asking tons of wide eyed questions etc... and after a few minutes the guys alot of the time do a 180 and start trying to figure out if they could get some for themselves, or they'll just start craving for more info..... Does this happen to anyone else?????????????

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I dont tell anyone. Its just asking for hassles IMO

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Could be worse, you could have people coming up to you and telling you that you are juicing. Kind of blows me away since I have yet to start a first ever cycle and I definately do not have what you could call a "great" body.

But I know what you are saying, I will be hanging out with friends who are obviously on, and guys will come up and keep hinting that they are interested or that they are looking for without just coming out and asking.

PS. Kale, you always have the best Avi's

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I am gonna move this to the lounge where it should be.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    yea i dont tell anyone either, 90% of people jjust dont understand and dont have an open mind to become educated

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    i told some guy i trained with and he said "i just don't like any of that unnatural stuff" "makes me sick" and after i discuss it with him... he says

"i don't believe in chemo therapy or c - sections either...they are unnatural"... lol

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    yea i dont tell anyone either, 90% of people jjust dont understand and dont have an open mind to become educated
    Ya that makes sense cause the shock look has a big question mark ontop of it.

bently is offline Associate Member
    people used to make the same comments to me before i ever did steroids . and i didnt have a great body either. i was just real lean. and there are alot of hypocrites in the world. the same people that would bitch about steroids would get gastric bypass if they got obese or get breast implants or tummy tucks or whatever. its so easy to judge other people. i dont tell either unless i feel them out first. like you alot of my friends become interested but ive yet to help any of them because its hard to explain that you cant take juice and sit on the couch and get big. they all have this idea that you just pop a few pills and look like arnold... doesnt work that way and im not helpin if they aint willing to reach their nat. size limit first.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bently
    people used to make the same comments to me before i ever did steroids . and i didnt have a great body either. i was just real lean. and there are alot of hypocrites in the world. the same people that would bitch about steroids would get gastric bypass if they got obese or get breast implants or tummy tucks or whatever. its so easy to judge other people. i dont tell either unless i feel them out first. like you alot of my friends become interested but ive yet to help any of them because its hard to explain that you cant take juice and sit on the couch and get big. they all have this idea that you just pop a few pills and look like arnold... doesnt work that way and im not helpin if they aint willing to reach their nat. size limit first.

i use peoples stupidity against them, when they make accusation about my steroid use i always say "man if i was on steroids i would be way bigger"

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I was in autocad class the other day, felt some guy looking.. I turned around and asked if he had a problem.. he said "no" just wondering what the sight it.. I said a sight that is for those dedicated to bettering their bodies with everything from diets, workouts to steroids .. he was impressed, and now we have a new member!!! IMO.. this site is not ALL about steroids!! yes thats it main resource, but for those who are not genetically enhanced or aspire to be, its a great site for other resources

Rye_guy is offline Member
    yeah, I dont tell anyone, cept my bro, and he expected it! although, I do have a few peopel from time to time who come up and flat out ask me. I denny it and say i have a good diet and train hard, so its only a half lie. cause I do work hard to get what i go. lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I dont tell anyone. Its just asking for hassles IMO
    agree

chest6 is offline Banned
    uh..why would you tell people first off?

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Hmm telling people might tell me that your not mature enough since you cant keep quite about using a class 3 controlled substance

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Im pretty open if someone asks sensible questions. In UK we don't have to be so careful as the laws are more relaxed. However when I have answered peoples questions at the gym I have later found out that they slag me off behind my back, saying that I only got big because of AS ect. Nevermind that there diets suck they drink alcohol all the time and there training is rubbish, that is why THEY look like shit!! Suits me they make me look bigger LOL.
    When I walked down the street in main centre last summer a big group of football yobs was walking behind me shouting STEROIDS STEROIDS and pointing at me. I liked that.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I I have later found out that they slag me off behind my back, saying that I only got big because of AS ect. Nevermind that there diets suck they drink alcohol all the time and there training is rubbish, that is why THEY look like shit!! Suits me they make me look bigger LOL.
    When I walked down the street in main centre last summer a big group of football yobs was walking behind me shouting STEROIDS STEROIDS and pointing at me. I liked that.
    hehe thats cool, hey the dome yeh people thing steroids r a magical drug. one time use and u gain like 60 lbs haha and get ripped.

thats funny perfect beast. where the yobs of any size at all or all little girls

no they wwere all skinny little pasty faced lager drinkers.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter
    Hmm telling people might tell me that your not mature enough since you cant keep quite about using a class 3 controlled substance
    Who said I tell them? Not me! Im 6'8 363lbs. So eveyone just assumes. no way around it (sausage veins) oh yeah 12% bf.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamadali*8*vag
    Who said I tell them? Not me! Im 6'8 363lbs. So eveyone just assumes. no way around it (sausage veins) oh yeah 12% bf.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

Thread Information