hotstuff is offline Female Member

borderline crazy

ok so who here has ever been this way in a breakup situation. we always here about the psychos.... the ones who won't take no for an answer. It seems like i hear this term so much lately. And i have seen breakup situations that are very hurtful.... where the other person didn't see it coming and it was over... or one person just simply fell out of love and the other wasn't ready to let go. but how do you handle it???
    My question is... has anyone here been in a breakup situation that you didn't take very well... where you look back now and go DAMN what the hell was i thinking when i did that??? or said that?? or called a million times...
    and in the situation you were feeling at that time does that make you a phycho or does that make you just hurt and not dealing with the situation...where you look back and go "man that wasn't me?"

here's the reason i ask.....
    I have a gf who just got out of an engagement.. it was called off and he was with another woman by the next day spending the night at his house even..... there is way more to that story but without going into all the detail i saw her planning her future with one man and then that was over... but before she had time to deal with that she also had to deal with him being with someone else. Anyway she flipped out... called, texted and went by his place..... was a wreck basically. I would say it took her a few days of consoling, being around all of our girlfriends to be ok... but by that time his freinds had lableled her because she went by his place without invitation and called over and over and over and over.... So now in our group of freinds that know him some have labeled her as crazy and i guess it kinda pisses me off because i saw her hurting and not knowing how to deal. i feel so bad for her because i know she's not crazy.... she was blindsided and didn't deal very well.. but her ex told everyone including his family that she was freaking him out. and he is the one that caused her the pain to begin with...
    but i'm sure he is not the only person to ever say this. and i'm sure she is not the only person to act this way.

so what would you consider psychotic behavior in a breakup situation... or have you ever handled yourself in a way you wish you could take back after a breakup??

own up and tell us your crazy stories.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Def not psychotic in the least bit. Perhaps lacking a little relationship experience but they were *engaged* than as soon as he was with another girl it seems he was with that girl during the engagement and she may be the reason why he called it off to begin.
    Psychotic is taking his pet poodle and boiling it on the stove.
    That sounds more natural than anything.
    She just has feelings and probaly has never been through such a situation thus she doesnt know how to cope with it.
    Id think she handled it pretty ok imo. And i think anyone who labeled her psychotic is an idiot, unless shes done some previous footwork in the past to lay a foundation for that label.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    **** I would be the same way.. not psycho for sure... tell the "friends" to go have their hearts stamped on and to go **** em selves

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff
    have you ever handled yourself in a way you wish you could take back after a breakup??
    Oh hell yeah! Who hasn't? It's like temporary insanity. Once you're out of the situation and realize you're much better without them you look back and think "what the hell was wrong with me?"
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Mizfit is offline Banned
    She needed closure and she obviously didnt get that.

If someone doesn't give u closure , u gotta creat your own and in some siutations it amounts to partaking in actions some deem a little off.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    My assumption is he might of exxagerated her actions to, to further pepetuate the idea that she went nuts.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit

If someone doesn't give u closure , u gotta creat your own and in some siutations it amounts to partaking in actions some deem a little off.
    well said.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    well said.
    I confess to doing things for closure.

Some things some ppl consider going a bit far, but it is never done without thinking.

Like really who sends naked pictures of themselves in a dirty shower stall with a towel hanging from one hand and a small little wee wee What else could i do with the pic cept show all my freinds after he tried to play me

Oh sorry i digress - back on topic

hotstuff is offline Female Member
    I confess to doing things for closure.

Some things some ppl consider going a bit far, but it is never done without thinking.

Like really who sends naked pictures of themselves in a dirty shower stall with a towel hanging from one hand and a small little wee wee What else could i do with the pic cept show all my freinds after he tried to play me

Oh sorry i digress - back on topic

nice

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

i've never went crazy over a breakup...im more of a bottle it up person...i try to talk about it but if its over i realize and try as hard as possible to move on...now i did **** things up with a girl last night that maybe i was wrong...maybe she was...so i guess we were both...but now i regret it cuase i do dumb ****in things and get real angy when im not sober...but whats funny is that she was kinda crazy with the first breakup about 5 months ago...she kept callin until i really flipped out...now she moved back down to my school and started callin again...and my dumbass started datin again...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i've never went crazy over a breakup...im more of a bottle it up person...i try to talk about it but if its over i realize and try as hard as possible to move on...now i did **** things up with a girl last night that maybe i was wrong...maybe she was...so i guess we were both...but now i regret it cuase i do dumb ****in things and get real angy when im not sober...but whats funny is that she was kinda crazy with the first breakup about 5 months ago...she kept callin until i really flipped out...now she moved back down to my school and started callin again...and my dumbass started datin again...

I need closure. I can't say i actually went crazy, but i'm sure that a guy has thought i did. Most of the shit was just to make myself laugh

I need closure. I can't say i actually went crazy, but i'm sure that a guy has thought i did. Most of the shit was just to make myself laugh
    yeah thats the most important thing is closure...once u have it u can work on movin forward...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    yeah thats the most important thing is closure...once u have it u can work on movin forward...
    FUNNY THING IS THAT THE FEW GUYS WHO HAVE RECIEVED MY WRATH - HAVE ACTUALLY WANTED TO GET BACK TOGETHER WITH ME WHEN IT WAS ALL DONE..

oops caps.. that to me is fuked up

FUNNY THING IS THAT THE FEW GUYS WHO HAVE RECIEVED MY WRATH - HAVE ACTUALLY WANTED TO GET BACK TOGETHER WITH ME WHEN IT WAS ALL DONE..

oops caps.. that to me is fuked up
    haha...maybe they thought this girl really cares...or were afraid u were goin to kick there ass if they left...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    haha...maybe they thought this girl really cares...or were afraid u were goin to kick there ass if they left...
    haha little old me kick someones ASS

Nah i think people don't realize what they have till it's gone.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~

Nah i think people don't realize what they have till it's gone.
    TRUE!

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    I thought you were leaving Brian, that would have been weird
    I have add so I hate to read more than the first few lines

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Glad to see you back aroun here HOTSTUFF..

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

this is very very true!!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Yepp I have. Something I deeply regret but then again I learned alot about myself from it. I didnt do anything creepy or stalker shit. I was just pathetic.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    she really doesn't have to deal with him being with someone else. all she has to to is deal with it being over. what happens after that is really none of her business. I am not trying to sound unsympithetic...cuz it sucks to be in her situation. She needs to get on with her life, cuz he already has. Calling over and over and over and dtalking him at his place is kinda physco...but most would go a little phsco in this situation.

There is a sying that goes "It always ends bad...if it didn't, it wouldn't end."

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Karma is a nasty bitch and she knows no blockaids..

I admit only time i have done something some would deem stupid is if i was played.

Rye_guy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Oh hell yeah! Who hasn't? It's like temporary insanity. Once you're out of the situation and realize you're much better without them you look back and think "what the hell was wrong with me?"

very true carlos. very true

chest6 is offline Banned
    I dont think thats over the top at all..considering the situation

I have done some pretty weird stuff like that too...its temporary insanity like carlos said

Foskamink is offline Banned

does great information and wisdom come by being a girl or is it just u ? always giving so simple and true advice, but never in a million years could i think or recognise the advice and situations without u saying.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    does great information and wisdom come by being a girl or is it just u ? always giving so simple and true advice, but never in a million years could i think or recognise the advice and situations without u saying.
    Nah i listen and observe. - u can learn alot from watching other ppl reaction to situations

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I have been a dick when i was younger. Going to places where i thought the other person may be or driving past there house/through there town to see if i could see them. I was a fully fledged stalker!! But I was young and it was my first love so i forgive myself!!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Yepp I have. . I didnt do anything creepy or stalker shit. I was just pathetic.
    Same here. I turned into a hermit and didn't want to do ANYTHING. Cheated through school because i didn't study and would just stay in my room all day.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    me and my ex are psycho with eachother! one week i'll want to be back with her, and the next week I think there's someone else out there better - same with her! If I don't answer my phone when I'm out she'll call me like 30-40 times and leave like 5 voicemails threatening me.... but I have done the same thing (well I would only call 10 times and leave 2 voicemails). We go back and forth, we love eachother and want to get married and live with eachother again, then we don't even want to speak to eachother again. I deleted her phone number yesterday.... we're talking again this morning!

Thread Information