Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Red face OMFG everyone dying!!!!!!

MAJOR accident 50 ft from my house on a main high way. A truck slams into a bus and 2 innocent college kids in a black car one girl and one guy (coming home from school) died on impact. I ran down the road and they have police covering random parts of the road with sheets. We assumed these were body parts. News helicopters, blocked pretty much the whole town off. The worse accident Ive ever seen before.

The part that really f**ked me up. About a half hour after the accident you see a cell phone that belonged to one of the college kids lying on the pavement and its started ringing repeatedly for about an hour and the cops wouldnt answer it. I think it was a family member who new the car and was checking on thier child.

THAN. I have class today and go to school and people are talking about this girl Jess who died last night on campus, they found her unconcious body (didnt say where) and have no idea what happened to her. NOw the really crazy part is I talked to this girl Jess in my Spanish class but I didnt know her last name or anything too personal about her. But the descriptions sounded similar.

So if this girl isnt in class tommorow I think Im really going to freak out.
    We flirted a lot and Im praying this isnt her. But the second I find out Ill let you guys know.

So the tally is 3 dead in my town so far. All college kids, the day after Halloween, theres an errie feeling going around here. People seem to be acting weird..

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    crazy stuff. freak accidents.

all brought to you by the satanic physchos from halloween.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Kids die, it's what they have been doing for years. Most of the kids that have died in my city lately have been because they were acting stupidrich kids are the worst, they think they can do over a 100 mph and not wear a seat belt and shit. wtf?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Kids die, it's what they have been doing for years. Most of the kids that have died in my city lately have been because they were acting stupidrich kids are the worst, they think they can do over a 100 mph and not wear a seat belt and shit. wtf?

ha, funny u say rich kids, cuz around here, its almost...rich white boys, with some pricy drugs i.e. meth,X, and fast car accidents. lol never fails.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    god bless the families...thats real sad...this girl that was hittin on me at a bar about 1 and a half weeks ago died in a car accident recently...

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    that is messed up man. prayers.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Rich kids killing themselves too?wtf? I guess when you have no love in the house, money won't help. Then we had the fuking idiot that points a loaded shotgun around at a party to look cool and then they tell him to not do that and he said "it's alright the safety is on" points it at himself and pulls the trigger, guess what the safety was not on the dumb fuk scattereded his shit everywhere. Girls crying and shit over a dumb pos that gets more gun laws made because of it

Foskamink is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=goodcents]I guess when you have no love in the house, money won't help. QUOTE]
    alot of people dont understand this and its a problem alot of rich people have, money cant buy everything. i wish ur town family and friends and everyone the best bojangles hope it is ok.

every one have such bad week maybe ill make a thread about my mum trying to stab me

ok this is literally right next to my house, at the right camera angle youd be able to see it, they just had it on 2 channels too.

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art.../NEWS/61101013

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...D=200661101016

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    i am sorry to hear about all of that what state is this in?

Quote Originally Posted by big L 17
    i am sorry to hear about all of that what state is this in?
    NJ. Most populated state in the country, you can tell by how man people die every year.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    NJ. Most populated state in the country, you can tell by how man people die every year.
    NJ. Where the cops are the biggest F***ing @$$holes !

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    I'm assuming they were BCC students. That's a shame. This is the first time I'm hearing of this. Thanks for the info.

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    NJ. Where the cops are the biggest F***ing @$$holes !
    If people only really knew.. the m/fkn pig wouldnt let me back into my block today because of how close it is to the accident, YET theres a crowd of people standing all around it, and he wont let me drive MY car down MY street like 10 ft away from the crowd. So I went around a back route and hit it from the other side, this time the only difference.. I drove right by him instead of having the courtesy to ask if it was ok.

if he said anything i would have told him my neighbors chief of police and he can lick my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by NOREGRETS
    I'm assuming they were BCC students. That's a shame. This is the first time I'm hearing of this. Thanks for the info.

RIP
    No prob, if you know the area you know how f**ked up Newman Springs is. Last night 2 kids swerved off the road and slammed into a telephone pole. No fatalities, than today this shit happens.

Newman Springs Road is death. Its accident rate has always been through the roof but i mean comeon, a head on collision and 2 brutal deaths today, and last night 2 kids swerve into a telephone poll. Someones gotta fix something. Everytime I pull out of my block i think Im gonna get blind sided.

chest6 is offline Banned
    shit man..thats rough..that cell phone thing was sad :9

Superhuman is offline Banned
    that's terrible. Last night my ex (who is also my best friend and we're talking about getting back together) called me from Denver when she got out of a sorority meeting and said she would call me again when she got home to say goodnight because she was really tired and had to focus on driving. It's a 45min drive back to Boulder from there. I fall asleep and have a terrible dream about her so I wake up and call her like 20 times and she doesn't answer the phone (this is 2 hours later so she should be home by now) so I imagined her getting in a wreck and dying and her phone just lying on the pavement and nobody is answering it. I couldn't go back to sleep for a while. Finally she called me like an hour later and said she was so tired that she fell asleep as soon as she got home and that she was sorry and she loved me.

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    i took a summer class at BCC awhile back, ive been on that road a lot, i never knew it was that accident prone tho

Yeh the f 'ed up part is the newspaper says they died on impact.
    But strangely enough I was talking to the medic who first showed up 2 mins after and said they were both still alive and breathing. He said the blood was literally pouring out of them from so many different angles that he didnt know what to do, and when they stopped breathing he hopelessly started giving CPR.
    Makes me wonder how often the newpaper says "died on impact" just to make people feel more at peace with it. So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by -DedicateD-
    i took a summer class at BCC awhile back, ive been on that road a lot, i never knew it was that accident prone tho
    Yeh 2 major accidents within 11 hours of each other, 2 people died in this one, the other accident before it still has 1 person in the hospital and one just got scratched up.
    Within the last 2 years Id say theres been at least 8 or 9 that Im *aware* of. This bumps it up to about 10/11 now.

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    how many of the accidents woccured through driver error tho...maybe not intentional foul play, but careless speed, or eyes off the road for a second...

i agree with you the road is highly traveled and dangerous, but ultimatly isnt it the cars driving on the road that have the responsibility to be safe....although i can see how the roads conditions give little room for error

Thread Information