Joey2ness is offline Member

Evil bible quotes

Here are some quotes from the Holy Bible

God Makes Wicked People
    The Lord has made everything for his own ends, even the wicked for the evil day. (Proverbs 16:4)

This maybe why Adolph Hitler came to power.

Mass Murder
    "This is what the Lord of hosts has to say: 'I will punish what Amalek did to Israel when he barred his way as he was coming up from Egypt. Go, now, attack Amalek, and deal with him and all that he has under the ban. Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and asses.'" (1 Samuel 15:2-3)

Lord said to kill the men, women and children.

185,000 Killed by God
    The angel of the Lord went forth and struck down one hundred and eighty-five thousand in the Assyrian camp. Early the next morning they were there, all the corpses of the dead. (Isaiah 37:36)

God Admits He Did Evil Things
    "Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, to whom you sent me to offer your prayer: If you remain quietly in this land I will build you up, and not tear you down; I will plant you, not uproot you; for I regret the evil I have done you." (Jeremiah 42:9-10)

God Creates Calamity
    The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these. (Isaiah 45:7)

God Kills Some More
    'This is what the LORD says: Those who are destined for death, to death; those who are destined for war, to war; those who are destined for famine, to famine; those who are destined for captivity, to captivity.' "I will send four kinds of destroyers against them," says the LORD. "I will send the sword to kill, the dogs to drag away, the vultures to devour, and the wild animals to finish up what is left.

Some people are destined to do certain things and dont have the free will to change.

God Has His Plan
    You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book!" [Psalm 139:16]

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." --Adolph Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Kill Enemies
    But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and slaughter them in my presence. [spoken by Jesus as a parable] (Luke 19:27)

Hitler (who killed those who didn't believe in Jesus) For 2000 years, Jews have rejected the Christian idea of Jesus as messiah.

After reading the Holy Bible I think Jesus/Mohammad/God/Allah are for those idiots who lack the intelligence to think for themselves.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Eh, who gives a shit.

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    IF God/Allah/Santa aka. some "great creator" or whatever actually exists, which I very much doubt, there is no way that he exists as described by any of the "holy" scriptures - be it the bible, the koran or whatever...

If such a being existed, he would be more like some spoiled kid, burning ants with his magnifying glass. Clearly we would all just be part of one big experiment, or even just a trivial piece of amusement for him.

I have yet to see anyone representing a religious organization making valid arguments for what makes him believe in such nonsense. The usual "it is a matter of faith" or "it is written in the bible" or whatever is simply such a pathetic way out of a serious discussion with arguments for and against the subject.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not forgetting what God put Job through.

Yeah, sounds like a really stand up kinda guy to me.

Thread Information