Schwarz is offline Member

Are women too difficult to please?

I'm totally fed up! It used to be easier to please a woman on a date. You'd take her to a nice bar for a drink beforehand, then a nice restaurant and then depending on how things went onto a club or something but it seems this just ain't enough anymore. They're no longer satisfied with this...now they want to go to the poshest bars, restaurants and clubs....do women think we're made of money!

Worse are the women who expect you to come up with some sort of extraordinarily different date to impress them like dinner on the beach.....do I look like I work for expedia.com!!!!

And another thing. Does anyone else feel like the demands women make nowadays are just too much!! You've got to make them laugh, have good dress sense, get on with her friends, have good hair, be successful, have good skin,etc,etc...ahhhhhhhhh!!!

Most of the time I feel like a Ken doll that's being dressed up to meet all these demands with my performance as a boyfriend being constantly analysed like a constant test!!! What happened to accepting people for who they are (flaws and all)???

S

LBT
    LBT is offline Associate Member
    Didn't get any then?

Quote Originally Posted by LBT
    Didn't get any then?

Foskamink is offline Banned
    tripple thread?

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    I'm totally fed up! It used to be easier to please a woman on a date. You'd take her to a nice bar for a drink beforehand, then a nice restaurant and then depending on how things went onto a club or something but it seems this just ain't enough anymore. They're no longer satisfied with this...now they want to go to the poshest bars, restaurants and clubs....do women think we're made of money!

Worse are the women who expect you to come up with some sort of extraordinarily different date to impress them like dinner on the beach.....do I look like I work for expedia.com!!!!

And another thing. Does anyone else feel like the demands women make nowadays are just too much!! You've got to make them laugh, have good dress sense, get on with her friends, have good hair, be successful, have good skin,etc,etc...ahhhhhhhhh!!!

Most of the time I feel like a Ken doll that's being dressed up to meet all these demands with my performance as a boyfriend being constantly analysed like a constant test!!! What happened to accepting people for who they are (flaws and all)???

S
    maybe you'ree dating the high maintenance ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    tripple thread?
    Sorry...damn slow broadband

Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    maybe you'ree dating the high maintenance ones?
    I don't think so I think it's just a shift in the attitudes of women!

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Does anyone else feel like the demands women make nowadays are just too much!! You've got to make them laugh, have good dress sense, get on with her friends, have good hair
    i dont think that there is a big thing to ask for in a man?
    u have to be proud of ur appearence, even without a girlfriend u should be, and that should lead to respectable hair and dress sense?

so u gotta get along with her friends? u think shes going to turn arround her life for you? if ur just starting out? put u before them? u dont have to like them but u can pretend and be nice and if u like them there friends should be pretty much likeable too?

laughing? hahaha ofcourse u gotta make them laugh, they want somone who shows them a good time? and has fun and laughing isnt a must but generally a good date and expirence will include laughter of some sort.

maybe its u that needs to pick urself up?

or maybe ur after the wrong type of women?

or may be they are too high maintenance?

foskamink

FLORIDABOY is offline New Member
    Get You A Chick From The Getto And Make Her How You Want Her

chest6 is offline Banned
    I agree..its getting impossible..

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    What age group are you dating?

From my experience I found that:

Women in their early 20s loved to party, and go out to a bar, maybe get drunk and make some mistakes. Mostly were just looking at having a good time.

Women in their mid-late 20s are more focused on finding "Mr.Right" than just having fun. They have been going out to diner and clubs for the past few years, and are not longer interested/impressed with that. They expect more to "wow" them over, because they have had men fight over them for the past 5-10 years.

Women 30+ are focused on getting everything set up for the relationship. They are generally in a hurry to get married, and feel that taking them out to a bar is just a waste of their time. It's no longer enjoyable. They have a career at this point, and expect you to aswell. They are testing you finacially.

Women 40+ either have a family, or realise that they will not be able to have a family anymore. They are more interested in having fun with someone for the rest of their life. They generally focused on their career or family, thorugh their prime, and your career is less important to them.

Thread Information