Thread: Too Funny!

MrTAME is offline Associate Member

Too Funny!

Man I think its hilarious when I try to get some people to go to the gym. They say they don't want to go at all because all the gains they will make will turn to fat when they stop working out...too funny. And my " bigger friends" say that they want to turn their fat into muscle. When I try to explain to them that fat doesnt turn into muscle they can't comprehend the things I explain to them. Some listen and some don't...

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    yup i have heard some pretty dumb excuses about going to the gym

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    so ur sayin all the fat i've been gainin on purpose to turn into muscle will stay fat...**** this...haha my aunt said the same thing though..."u have to keep workin out, if u dont ur muscle turns to fat"..i shook my head and agreed cause my parents were there and i wasnt about to go into convo with german people about bb....

LBT
    LBT is offline Associate Member
    Yep, people want the results but aren't willing to do the hard work to get there. The amount of times I've heard people say they want to lose some weight, get advice and then do exactly nothing. They carry on eating the same crap because they are too weak willed to stop. They know what they have to do but always seem to be looking for a secret trick.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTAME
    Man I think its hilarious when I try to get some people to go to the gym. They say they don't want to go at all because all the gains they will make will turn to fat when they stop working out...too funny. And my " bigger friends" say that they want to turn their fat into muscle. When I try to explain to them that fat doesnt turn into muscle they can't comprehend the things I explain to them. Some listen and some don't...

god i get that sh@T all the time,the "i dont want to get like arnie" is my fav.

my mate came upto me the other day and told me that i(me) would have to workout for the rest of my life other wise it would all turn to fat,,,,,wtf?

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    god i get that sh@T all the time,the "i dont want to get like arnie" is my fav.

my mate came upto me the other day and told me that i(me) would have to workout for the rest of my life other wise it would all turn to fat,,,,,wtf?
    my gran says that to me all the time, i tell her that if muscle could turn to fat then fat could turn to muscle then i could eat what i wanted and just train an have big muscles.

Thread Information