Beefbody is offline Associate Member

Question Buying Playstation 3's PS3's to sell????

I have an opportunity to purchase somwhere between 10-30 playstation 3's depending on how many is avalable on nov 17th the launch date- anyway, I am interested in purchasing up to the 30 units if i can? but my question is being playstation 3's have already been pre selling on ebay for around 1,200 - 1,600 will i be able to get the same or more? being that now the item is actaully there! or will it fizzle out fast? I know some countries are not getting any for a long time yet so maybe thats were the sales could come from the most?? who knows? but the dealer I am getting the consoles from I will get receipts so if they dont sell I can just return them and get a refund. but returning thousands of dollars of playstations makes me feel a little akward...

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    dude i was going to wait in line to get one an double my money to wait in line. i think they will go that much and then start declining but then start rising again toward christmas time.

how are you going to buy 30 of them

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I am going to at least buy 2 and sell 1. Look at how the xboxs sold.

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    dude i was going to wait in line to get one an double my money to wait in line. i think they will go that much and then start declining but then start rising again toward christmas time.

i am going to pay in full... with checks

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME

i am going to pay in full... with checks or cash??

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Considering that most best buys wont even be able to get that many I kinda doubt youll be able to grab that many. Anyways, youll be able to sell them for atleast $1000 a piece on e-bay, even more if you wait a few weeks before x-mas.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    Considering that most best buys wont even be able to get that many I kinda doubt youll be able to grab that many. Anyways, youll be able to sell them for atleast $1000 a piece on e-bay, even more if you wait a few weeks before x-mas.
    I know what you mean when you say that you doubt i will get that many I doubt it to! but I was told that i could get inbetween that many from the place i am going through, but who knows if it will go that way? if i could get at least 2 i would be happy

are you getting them online or through a store ie best buy targer walmart. because i was going to wait in line for like 5-8 hrs in the morning i might even have to spend the night at the store but its for a 500 profit i think its worth it

Foskamink is offline Banned
    well just so u know i wouldnt plan to sell them to other countrys because not many people will buy them because of the region codes. unless ur going to sell them to country next door with same code.

i want one reaaal bad, they delayed the uk launch for months. and we will be paying the most throughout the world, yay. rip off britain strikes again

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I would reccomend you get paid for them in cash in person, dont do paypal, they will just do a chargeback after youve shipped them.

Thread Information