Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member

Those Who Have Done a Show.....

hey i was jus curious for the guys that have/do compete what were your stats at ur first show/current...age/weight/height. im thinkin bout doing a show within the next two years and was jus curious where everyone started at...thx guys

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    hey i was jus curious for the guys that have/do compete what were your stats at ur first show/current...age/weight/height. im thinkin bout doing a show within the next two years and was jus curious where everyone started at...thx guys
    hehe im looking at my first show before 2010
    also THINKING about making a

MR OLYMPIA

Shirt to wear to the gym

I was 20 years old, I was 225 before my diet and when I entered the show I weighed 193, but my knowledge of dieting and training properly was poor. To me, eating a yogurt and a protien shake 5 times/day was a diet,hahahahha. I got 7th out of 8th in the novice heavyweights, no joke. I felt embarassed, I thought I might have made a mistake, I even had some guys in my gym who talked shit about it. But I did another show, and another, and another. These shows arent always about winning, it's about just being everything you can, its about the discipline and hard work, its about feeling alive for that 10 minutes on stage and forgetting all of life's problems. It doesnt matter if your 120 lbs. skin and bones, or if your 260 lbs shredded looking pro,the reward is just being up there in itself and experiencing what few people get a chance in life to do. You cant go wrong doing a show, and it'll only make you bigger and badder.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I was 20 years old, I was 225 before my diet and when I entered the show I weighed 193, but my knowledge of dieting and training properly was poor. To me, eating a yogurt and a protien shake 5 times/day was a diet,hahahahha. I got 7th out of 8th in the novice heavyweights, no joke. I felt embarassed, I thought I might have made a mistake, I even had some guys in my gym who talked shit about it. But I did another show, and another, and another. These shows arent always about winning, it's about just being everything you can, its about the discipline and hard work, its about feeling alive for that 10 minutes on stage and forgetting all of life's problems. It doesnt matter if your 120 lbs. skin and bones, or if your 260 lbs shredded looking pro,the reward is just being up there in itself and experiencing what few people get a chance in life to do. You cant go wrong doing a show, and it'll only make you bigger and badder.
    awesome advice man... yea im have intentions of doing it regardless if i think ill win or not...i know ill never go pro but like u said i'd like to have that rush being on stage atleast once...but i want that one time to be one when i think im ready which is not now. ..

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    judging by your avvy...your lookin well on the way brother.... Great questions by the way...I was wondering much of the same-I'm in the same boat you are.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    judging by your avvy...your lookin well on the way brother.... Great questions by the way...I was wondering much of the same-I'm in the same boat you are.
    yeh haro 2 years and 2-3 cycles and ur well in better shape then alot of people might first show

Thread Information