Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    whoddy is offline Banned

i busted someones head open

so i was riding the subway today, minding my own bizzness and then these three guys got in and they were like shocked to see me. They were talking to each other saying..." damnn that guy is huge", i kept silent coz i'm used to hearing that. Then one of the guys said " no, thats abuse of steroids ".... i turned to them and i was like WTFvckkk did u say??? i head butted him hard and he feel down and hit his head on one of the seats and he started bleeding. Luckly the subway was half empty, I shifted to another seat and no one dared to confront me.... fvckingg cowards hope they learned a lesson

Foskamink is offline Banned
    power to the pin!

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Pretty ignorant, if you ask me!!
    I'm callin BS though!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i hope the 15 year old kid is okay....lol jk

LOL this thread is funny

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Thats just ignorant, you headbutted someone over a insult yeah I am sure you came off real level headed. You should thank god the guy did not have a weapon or trained mma/martial arts.

trust me man its okay hes on steroids

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I did the same thing to ym teddy bear 2 nights ago

I had to sew his head back on.. it was such an ordeal im still emotionally distruaght over the entire incident.

How do you feel whoDdy?

Nobody else thinks this guy is full of shit???

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    Nobody else thinks this guy is full of shit???
    im not the type to discredit somone i dont know but its pretty stupid if its true

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Pretty ignorant, if you ask me!!
    I'm callin BS though!
    I'll second that......

And if it is true then dude you are the kind of imature kid that gives steroid 's a bad name.....

You should have headbutted all of them!

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whoddy
    so i was riding the subway today, minding my own bizzness and then these three guys got in and they were like shocked to see me. They were talking to each other saying..." damnn that guy is huge", i kept silent coz i'm used to hearing that. Then one of the guys said " no, thats abuse of steroids".... i turned to them and i was like WTFvckkk did u say??? i head butted him hard and he feel down and hit his head on one of the seats and he started bleeding. Luckly the subway was half empty, I shifted to another seat and no one dared to confront me.... fvckingg cowards hope they learned a lesson
    Someone has a lot of Roid Rage ...

I am guessing its bs and you must have headbutted him pretty hard to knock him down

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter
    I am guessing its bs and you must have headbutted him pretty hard to knock him down
    nope the teddy bear didn't even see it coming

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    nah. a nicely placed headbutt can knock you down and out quite easily. especially if you are not prepared for it.

anywho, you sir are either lying, or are an ass. either way, grow up

i get the steroid shit all the time, as i know alot of others here do. take it as a compliment. if i was in that situation, i would have used my mouth to make the guy look like a tool, then if he wanted to take the matter further, thats cool with me

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit

Poor Teddy ... the little shit probably had it coming, said something insulting

whoddy is offline Banned
    people lets respect each other and not hall insults. This is not my first time doing this. If someone thinks or knows i juice, so what??? thats none of their bizzness. They should shut the fvckk up or keep that to them selves. Why should someone come shouting i use steroids ?? thats being stupid and he has to be taught a lesson before he embarasses someone else.

example:- i have this work collegue of mine who came shouting one time that i use roids while we were on coffee break. Everyone who works in our floor was there. I was embarrased and i had to try and convince everyone i'ma natural. Now everyone thinks i juice, even my boss

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    i get the steroid shit all the time, as i know alot of others here do. take it as a compliment. if i was in that situation, i would have used my mouth to make the guy look like a tool, then if he wanted to take the matter further, thats cool with me

Yeah, take Timm's advice.

Next time bite his nose off!

& spit it at his friends.

people lets respect each other and not hall insults. This is not my first time doing this. If someone thinks or knows i juice, so what??? thats none of their bizzness. They should shut the fvckk up or keep that to them selves. Why should someone come shouting i use steroids ?? thats being stupid and he has to be taught a lesson before he embarasses someone else.

example:- i have this work collegue of mine who came shouting one time that i use roids while we were on coffee break. Everyone who works in our floor was there. I was embarrased and i had to try and convince everyone i'ma natural. Now everyone thinks i juice, even my boss
    Boofreakinghoo!!Grow up!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I did the same thing to ym teddy bear 2 nights ago

I had to sew his head back on.. it was such an ordeal im still emotionally distruaght over the entire incident.

How do you feel whoDdy?
    AHAHAHHAHAAH. Best post I have seen in a while.

As for Whoddy, this is just weird as hell. So he called you out on using AAS...well its true isnt it? So what the problem, you think you need to turn around an headbutt his ass...oh lord, lucky you dont got a lawsuit sittin in your lap. One of the dumbest things I have ever heard, you really are the type of guy that start this whole roid rage myth and give ME and other people a bad name. Next time why dont you try ignoring it?

whoddy is offline Banned
    Boofreakinghoo!!Grow up!
    Boofreakinghoo <<= what this???? no u pal GROW UP!! i dont expect someone ova 20 yrs to type such kindergarten shit

So why didn't you beat up your so called "collegue" from work?

another thing whoddy, not sure about your criminal history, but trust me, as much as i love cracking people that really deserve it, you wont get away with it every time. convictions affect alot of things, jobs, visas, even some hobbies

I've had people accuse me of steroids ..
    I usually just laugh at them..Who cares..

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Yeah, take Timm's advice.

Next time bite his nose off!

& spit it at his friends.
    ROFL!

now THAT would have shock-value!

HORSE~ is offline yeah

There is nothing respectable about what you say you did....Should we all tell you that you did a good thing?I think not....Grow up dude and be thankfull that one of his buddies didnt have a gun...If you can not handle the attention that being a BB and useing aas bring's than just dont do them...I have a feeling that you probaly arnt old enough or mature enough anyway....

This is a rediculous thread I imagine that you will be flamed until it is finaly locked....I guess we will wait and see

whoddy is offline Banned
    another thing whoddy, not sure about your criminal history, but trust me, as much as i love cracking people that really deserve it, you wont get away with it every time. convictions affect alot of things, jobs, visas, even some hobbies
    Thanks pal *notes taken*

side note:- i donn have any criminal history

hotstuff is offline Female Member
    mizfit it's a sweet little bear. what's your prob. these days? Do you need to talk to me about somethin sweety?

nah. a nicely placed headbutt can knock you down and out quite easily. especially if you are not prepared for it.

anywho, you sir are either lying, or are an ass. either way, grow up

It can but I have seen alot of vale tudo fight(no rules with trained fighters) and been in a few scraps along with training myself. I have never seen someone knocked off there feet I have seen them stumble but never knocked off there feet. If he stumbled and triped I could see it but I will put money down he did not knock this guy off his feet. I will put money down it didn't happen.

It can but I have seen alot of vale tudo fight(no rules with trained fighters) and been in a few scraps along with training myself. I have never seen someone knocked off there feet I have seen them stumble but never knocked off there feet. If he stumbled and triped I could see it but I will put money down he did not knock this guy off his feet. I will put money down it didn't happen.
    I agree..I've seen some hard headbutts..Usually stun the person or make them waddle a bit..

Thanks pal *notes taken*

side note:- i donn have any criminal history
    well, its best to keep it that way. so really dude, watch what you do. i have been a good boy all my life, im 21, and last year put ONE FOOT WRONG, literally, and may be facing jail. all it took was ONE kick, after 20 years of good behaviour

im not talking down to you, just telling you how easy it is to get in the shit with the law when you do things like this

thats pretty insane I hope he pulls through

well, its best to keep it that way. so really dude, watch what you do. i have been a good boy all my life, im 21, and last year put ONE FOOT WRONG, literally, and may be facing jail. all it took was ONE kick, after 20 years of good behaviour

im not talking down to you, just telling you how easy it is to get in the shit with the law when you do things like this
    solid advice timm.

man i love vale tudo! yes you are right, the average headbutt isnt usually sharp or precise enough to knock someone down, but if the chin takes the full force, the knees buckle, and down they go

man i love vale tudo! yes you are right, the average headbutt isnt usually sharp or precise enough to knock someone down, but if the chin takes the full force, the knees buckle, and down they go
    that is very true, I have a scar on my hairline from headbutt hit his teeth. I just doubt this guy landed anything to the guys chin I doubt he even did it. I mean its redicilious if he did. He blindsided guy for a comment pretty childish

Maybe he had some spinach with his Thanksgiving dinner people.

that is very true, I have a scar on my hairline from headbutt hit his teeth. I just doubt this guy landed anything to the guys chin I doubt he even did it. I mean its redicilious if he did. He blindsided guy for a comment pretty childish

lol, i bet the pain he felt in his teeth was unbearable!

and yes, IF this actually happened (wink wink) its idiotic for sure

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Why waste the time on those idiots to begin with. What if they were carrying a gun and than what, it’s your funeral. That was plain immature imo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information