K.Biz is offline Banned

Cool The Shot Olympics

So I havnt seen my friend for prob 6 or 7 months because hes been at school. so we decided that when he gets home we are going to finish a handle of captian morgans (bad idea)..

thennn we began to think lets make a game out of it and get a few of our buddies in on it. so we made the game "The Shot Olympics" and expanded our handle finishing motivation to somthing much more broad, and a game that everyone can play. if they have the balls hahah.

So we sat on the phone for prob an hour or so and decided to make rules.. and even a waiver. yes you herd right a waiver. the rules are so intense that the waiver had to be made incase of somthing ridiculous happneing. haha, which somthing will, but we know our limits and i dont think anyone should get toooo drunk. well hospital drunk is what we are not looking for that why we made the waiver so i thought i would share this with AR and give u guys a good laugh.

the game starts the 15th. next weekend, when like half my buddies get home from school. check it out

The Shot Olympics

Drinks
    2 Handles Of Captain Morgans
    2 Handles Of Jack Daniels (JD)
    1 Liter Of Tequila

Rules
    1. 1st shot of the night is taken in a community manor. Everyone must take a shot to start 'The Shot Olympics'. (If shots are taken solo before the community shot has been taken they do not count)

2. Take Shots At Own Pace (every shot taken after the community shot to begins the games is drink at your own pace)

3. Shots are recorded by use of Arms. A mark of 1 tally will be marked on each arm for the shot of alcohol. Left arm will be used for Jack Daniels. Right arm for Captain Morgans.

4. Captains Morgans Can only be taken in single shot form. If taken in double shot form will result in no tally.

5. Jack Daniels must only be taken in double shot form. A single shot of Jack Daniels will not earn you a tally.

6. Tequila must be taken in double shot form. A single shot of Tequila will no earn you a tally.

7. Person who takes the shot to finished a bottle will be rewarded with 2 tally's of that drink.. This means if you take the last shot in any bottle you will be awarded with 2 tally's for that particular alcohol.

8. Puking Rule - Puking punishment can be handled in one of two ways.
    8-1. A shot of each booze may be consumed for punishment within 5 min of the puke ( JD, Captains and Tequila)
    Puking in result of these shots has no punishment.
    Punishment shot DO NOT earn you points. They are punishment shots.
    8-2. Two tallys from each arm will be removed if you choose not to go with option "8-1"

9. Puking 5 or more times will have you disqualified from the games. Due to safety reason and health concerns ( this means if you puke 5 times in 1 trip to the toilet or garbage or where ever you may puke this is counted as 1 puke you can still play. If you puke once and then 10 min later puke again a.k.a separate trips to your place of puking that is counted as puking twice. once this has happened 5 times you are cut off. your tallys will still be counted as you will still have a chance to win. but you will not be allowed to drink after this point.)

10. Drinking will end when bottles have been finished or there are no further takers.

11. Medals will be awarded to the person with the most tally's. winner - Gold, 2nd place - Silver, and 3rd place - Bronze

Prize's
    Gold
    Silver
    Bronze

The Shot Olympics
    C O N T R A C T

By signing this contract you will abide by the following rules.

A.) I ____________________ understand that my privileges to drive have been revoked after signing this waiver, and will not be allowed to drive home unless judged by someones sober. My keys will be placed in a place where they will not be allowed to be used or touched until the next morning (Unless judged sober enough to drive home)

B.) I realize I am participating in this game under the ignorance of my own self. This game is ignorant in more then a few ways, but every way.

C.) Any injury or DEATH occurring during this game is the responsible of my own self and no one else. *Initial ___

D.) I am responsible for everything that I do during this night. Ex. Beating up random strangers outside, killing a bum, puking on the floors. I am responsible for cleaning up my mess or taking care of it on my own. The tenants of the building are not responsible for my own Intoxicated actions

E.) I agree I am signing a waiver to get INTOXICATED and this will be valid when I am to drunk to the point where I cannot remember signing this. *Initial___

F.) I am signing over the write to be kicked out at anytime with no transportation to get home (and or no keys). If i get to rowdy or ridiculous for the rest of the members of the "The Shot Olympics" to deal with.

I _______________ Have read this contract and agree to the terms above. Violating of these terms will result in violation of contract.
    Violations of this contract will have me kicked out of "The Shot Olympics" and will no longer be allowed to drink.

Print Name:___________________________
    Sign:_________________________________

K.Biz is offline Banned
    its not really that strict of a game, just funny we made a waiver and rules haha

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Someone has a little 2 much time on their hands.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    Someone has a little 2 much time on their hands.
    hahaaha yeap definetly. thats why we made a game

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    lolz

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    i can already see the estrogen levels on the rise....

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Sounds like a game made by a bunch of no pussy getting virgins.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    hahahahahaha

K.Biz is offline Banned
    you just elous u didint invent this great game hahahaha

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    I concur.....

ThizzKing is offline Associate Member
    why not just each get a handle for yourself and last one awake wins>?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it's funny that you made official rules, and a waver, ect...

but you have WAY too much time on your hands.

HighandWide is offline Associate Member
    great way to kill yourself.....and from the law perspective waivers like this are not binding and if something bad happens you can be sued....not to kill the buzz.....Just that law classes make you look at things alittle differently

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Funny... If you put this much time into something like this, I wonder what your training schedule and diet look like

chest6 is offline Banned
    gawd thats way too extensive...

U should put a "We are not liable for alcohol poisoning/death"

bah..nvm i went back and read it...

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HighandWide
    great way to kill yourself.....and from the law perspective waivers like this are not binding and if something bad happens you can be sued....not to kill the buzz.....Just that law classes make you look at things alittle differently
    Its not like anyones taking anyone to court over this or anything. Its just a big joke really, and the rules and waiver are just really suppost to be stupid and funny.

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Funny... If you put this much time into something like this, I wonder what your training schedule and diet look like
    haha my diet is actully ridiculous strict. Im bulking right now and its prob like the most important thing to me right now. as far as my training goes, im following chest6's log for right now, seems to be working pretty well

Don't listen to this guy, I think he's hung-over from to much cherry liquer

Thread Information