Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie

if you could choose your afterlife, what would it be?

ive been a raging add space caddet lately (bad habits ya know? ) and i started thinking about what my ideal set up for the next life would be.

haha, imagine me and all of my good friends (all of you AR bros wouls be there) running a ruthless gang in a town filled with beautifull women, and rival gang bangers (who would be people we knew and hated in this life... convicted child molestors, and anyone else unlucky enough to be sent into my heaven and their hell)

now imagine riding through the war zone in a brand new crimson red laborghini diablo, belt fed heavy mg hanging out the window as you roll up on a crowd of all the people you hated most in life... then you cut down the motherfu_kers in a hail of machine gun fire

that would be absolutley unreal for me...

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd like to find out where L. Ron Hubbard lives and ring his doorbell then run away.

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    I'd like to find out where L. Ron Hubbard lives and ring his doorbell then run away.

haha, doorbell ditching is fun. i sometimes do that when im sh_t faced drunk late at night

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hot chicks bicycle seat.

I'd like to be invisable so I could shove people and get away with it.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    I'd like to be invisable so I could shove people and get away with it.
    haha thats the thing you would do if you could be invisible?

bigfish is offline Associate Member
    How would be happy just doing my life all over again, but having the knowledge I gained in the previous.

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    ive been a raging add space caddet lately (bad habits ya know? ) and i started thinking about what my ideal set up for the next life would be.

haha, imagine me and all of my good friends (all of you AR bros wouls be there) running a ruthless gang in a town filled with beautifull women, and rival gang bangers (who would be people we knew and hated in this life... convicted child molestors, and anyone else unlucky enough to be sent into my heaven and their hell)

now imagine riding through the war zone in a brand new crimson red laborghini diablo, belt fed heavy mg hanging out the window as you roll up on a crowd of all the people you hated most in life... then you cut down the motherfu_kers in a hail of machine gun fire

that would be absolutley unreal for me...

You been on the cheque drops ???

It'd have to be a Koenigsegg CCX in my heaven!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigfish
    How would be happy just doing my life all over again, but having the knowledge I gained in the previous.
    Damn right bro!

I would have created the internet and invested in cell phones, IBM, and Microsoft. Then I would have done 6 cycles and got on a plane from boston to LA on Sep 11, 2001, and would practice my power cleans on some Jihads.

Damn right bro!

I would have created the internet and invested in cell phones, IBM, and Microsoft. Then I would have done 6 cycles and got on a plane from boston to LA on Sep 11, 2001, and would practice my power cleans on some Jihads.

I'm with ya, I'd hop on United93 and rip em to shreds!!! Fvcking jihad ragheads suicide muthafukers!!!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Your telling me when im dead the pain is not over ???

Damn right bro!

Definitely feel that. I would've love to been there knowing what I know now. They would have had hell with me.

But I was more on the lines of not wasting time. Kinda of how were talking about school. I think I would have not put so much emphasis on sports when I was younger, and tried to go to an Ivy league schoolor something. I probably would have read more when I was younger too and be more opened minded.

Definitely feel that. I would've love to been there knowing what I know now. They would have had hell with me.

But I was more on the lines of not wasting time. Kinda of how were talking about school. I think I would have not put so much emphasis on sports when I was younger, and tried to go to an Ivy league schoolor something. I probably would have read more when I was younger too and be more opened minded.
    Yeah, I would have spent my time a little wiser. Would have started working out before high school, so I was not fat my whole HS life.

Yeah, I would have spent my time a little wiser. Would have started working out before high school, so I was not fat my whole HS life.

Being human we'd still fvck up our 2nd chance at life!!

yea that would be very nice, especially for school and everything. id love to be 3 years old, and able to solve complex calculus and physics problems

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    Your telling me when im dead the pain is not over ???

as for some people, i certainly hope not. id love to have my enemy feel everything i feel... then id chop my head open with a hammer while starring him in the eyes. id want him to know i can feel everything he can feel too

Imagine how much pussy you would've had if you would have played your cards right. I've talked myself out of so much pussy it's ridicolous

as for some people, i certainly hope not. id love to have my enemy feel everything i feel... then id chop my head open with a hammer while starring him in the eyes. id want him to know i can feel everything he can feel too

He'd prolly go get fvcked up the ass by a horse or something!!

yea that would be very nice, especially for school and everything. id love to be 3 years old, and able to solve complex calculus and physics problems
    Actually I would have done 6 cycles, then waited for Bill Gates to steal the windows idea from apple, then I would have waited for him in the parking lot, and whopped his ass, then steal windows for myslef and create Microsoft.

oh yea... it would be fun if i could pull some freddy kruger style nightmare sh_t on my enemy too. haha, haunt him, like every time he closes his eyes, he sees my eyes glaring straight hate at him. and make him hear fu_ked up things, like me laughing maniachly... and really bad country music too

i think he could relate to a drunk red nedneck whining about his achy breaky heart

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace
    He'd prolly go get fvcked up the ass by a horse or something!!

ughh... thats no good. but hey, its my heaven and his hell, so id make him feel it, and i wouldn't feel it. then i could point and laugh at him as i cut off his fingers and toes with bolt cutters

Actually I would have done 6 cycles, then waited for Bill Gates to steal the windows idea from apple, then I would have waited for him in the parking lot, and whopped his ass, then steal windows for myslef and create Microsoft.

haha, oh man thats great

haha, oh man thats great

I dunno, the guy has so much money he cant figure out what to do with it!!

Obviously he never discovered AAS

I dunno, the guy has so much money he cant figure out what to do with it!!

Obviously he never discovered AAS

jesus, id be euphoric if i was that rich with an obsession with aas. i think id have to buy myself a few thousand amps of human grade sustanon , and pretty much everything else i could possibly think of

jesus, id be euphoric if i was that rich with an obsession with aas. i think id have to buy myself a few thousand amps of human grade sustanon, and pretty much everything else i could possibly think of
    Ha! Pretty soon they would declare you a country.

hell, i wish i could go back in time and prevent bad things from happening to good people. i know way too many females that have been raped... that makes me absolutely sick.

Ha! Pretty soon they would declare you a country.

Now you're just talking sh1t!! (j/k)

More like a Continent!!

hell, i wish i could go back in time and prevent bad things from happening to good people. i know way too many females that have been raped... that makes me absolutely sick.
    That is one thing I don't deal with well. That just disturbes me. The thing is, the girl never recovers from that. It's almost like she died, and a new person emerged. I seen it too many times as well, I would have no remorse killing a rapist.

That is one thing I don't deal with well. That just disturbes me. The thing is, the girl never recovers from that. It's almost like she died, and a new person emerged. I seen it too many times as well, I would have no remorse killing a rapist.

yea, its tough when it happens to a girl you really care about too. honestly if i think about it enough, i come very close to crying like a little girl.

there is no end to the horrible things id like to do to the people who raped the women i love and care about

Now you're just talking sh1t!! (j/k)

More like a Continent!!

i wish bro. it doesnt matter how much i gain, i still see myself as being scrawny

yea, its tough when it happens to a girl you really care about too. honestly if i think about it enough, i come very close to crying like a little girl.

there is no end to the horrible things id like to do to the people who raped the women i love and care about
    I remember thinking one time, If anything happened to her, I would kill him and then I would go to jail. And I would not be able to stop myslef from killing him either, and I would not make it quick either. Wow, now I feel like crap too.

I remember thinking one time, If anything happened to her, I would kill him and then I would go to jail. And I would not be able to stop myslef from killing him either, and I would not make it quick either. Wow, now I feel like crap too.

I've come within seconds of that bro!!

My gf's ex tried to kill her when she was 3months pregnant with my little girl, strangled her and went to kick her when she was down when I bust in!!

He wasn't a pretty sight when my cousin dragged me off him, for months I wish I'd killed him but he's in jail now and havin a real hard time coz I know the top boys in his wing!!

I'm glad now that I didnt coz I'd hav missed my little girl being born and growing up!!

the trick is to think about the right things. being as this is the hypothetical afterlife were talking about here, your girl is laying out on a beach drinking margaritas and coronas... the memory of what happened to her is completely out of her head. but the guy that hurt her? his head is impaled on a wooden stick, while his body is being barbequed and about to be eaten by you. then after that hel re apear infront of you so you can cut off his arms and legs with a chainsaw

My gf's ex tried to kill her when she was 3months pregnant with my little girl, strangled her and went to kick her when she was down when I bust in!!

He wasn't a pretty sight when my cousin dragged me off him, for months I wish I'd killed him but he's in jail now and havin a real hard time coz I know the top boys in his wing!!

I'm glad now that I didnt coz I'd hav missed my little girl being born and growing up!!

wow thats crazy bro. im glad you managed to get there when you did. think of it like this though, that fools life is screwed up, plus you got to inflict some pain on him before throwing him into the prison system. i think hed rather be killed then raped in the shower

I bet it felt good to do that. I'm glad nothing has ever happened like that to me. Just thinking about it makes me want to go over to my ex and hold her. That probably wouldn't go over well with her bf, but I don't care, I'm a hell of a lot bigger than him. Doesn't matter anyway, cause mark my words, she will be mine again.

I bet it felt good to do that. I'm glad nothing has ever happened like that to me. Just thinking about it makes me want to go over to my ex and hold her. That probably wouldn't go over well with her bf, but I don't care, I'm a hell of a lot bigger than him. Doesn't matter anyway, cause mark my words, she will be mine again.

Dunno if it felt good, kinda weird moment in my life. I wasn't 100% sure if she was still alive TBH. When I lose my temper, which is incredibly rare, I tend to lose a lot of memory of whats going on. I remember what happens, but as though someone had told me!!

He was arrested 2 weeks later coz the cops were dragging heels big time, in that 2 weeks he took another couple of beatings from friends. The arrogant prick even dared to offer me out in the court building before he was sent down!!

But how could I miss out on her......

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails if you could choose your afterlife, what would it be?-ju082.jpg  

1 week old!!

Oh, and the reason she got pregnant......

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd choose to continue my life with the same mind but a new body which i can start making beautiful fro mteh get go

the first ever 5 year old body builder YEA

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    i'd choose to continue my life with the same mind but a new body which i can start making beautiful fro mteh get go

the first ever 5 year old body builder YEA
    or i could jsut a be a one HOT raging lesbian

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Imagine how much pussy you would've had if you would have played your cards right. I've talked myself out of so much pussy it's ridicolous
    Yeah I feel the same way, its sickening isnt it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information