i was used...=/...I WAS USED!

I made a post a couple of weeks back explaining how I was with that chic for a month or so, banging multiple times a day yadda yadda and just basically how my insincts told me dont get too serious with this girl, fall for her. Basically everyone on the board told me your 19, have your fun and just take it as it goes. Well we stopped banging a few ago once I just told her i didnt wanna go to her formal with her. Stupid me, I forgot how bad droughts of a few days or more are and I was feeing. I had thoughts she might be seein other guys or whatever...maybe not banging but just goin out on dates. Last night, the day before I left to come home...she came by to say goodbye while I was in the shower and banged. I get home and get on the computer and whadda you know my instincts are just that good....Kristen " " is in a relationship with.....Now I mean I felt a little pissed at first when I read it, but at the same time I kinda trained my way of thinking after last week that I didnt like her and i liked it just for the sex. Well back to the title.. I feel used but **** it...i had fun and time to move on. Just time to find a hotter **** buddy and leave the condom with a polaroid by her dorm god im evil.

onehundredk is offline Member
    Why dont girls cry?

your over it...girls come and go...your last sentence says it all...who cares if shes in a relationship with someone else...you banged her first...obviously wasnt that hot if you didnt wanna go to formal with her...so nothin to cry about.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    I made a post a couple of weeks back explaining how I was with that chic for a month or so, banging multiple times a day yadda yadda and just basically how my insincts told me dont get too serious with this girl, fall for her. Basically everyone on the board told me your 19, have your fun and just take it as it goes. Well we stopped banging a few ago once I just told her i didnt wanna go to her formal with her. Stupid me, I forgot how bad droughts of a few days or more are and I was feeing. I had thoughts she might be seein other guys or whatever...maybe not banging but just goin out on dates. Last night, the day before I left to come home...she came by to say goodbye while I was in the shower and banged. I get home and get on the computer and whadda you know my instincts are just that good....Kristen " " is in a relationship with.....Now I mean I felt a little pissed at first when I read it, but at the same time I kinda trained my way of thinking after last week that I didnt like her and i liked it just for the sex. Well back to the title.. I feel used but **** it...i had fun and time to move on. Just time to find a hotter **** buddy and leave the condom with a polaroid by her dorm god im evil.
    I like your thinking

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    Why dont girls cry?

your over it...girls come and go...your last sentence says it all...who cares if shes in a relationship with someone else...you banged her first...obviously wasnt that hot if you didnt wanna go to formal with her...so nothin to cry about.
    Wait till your on the other end of that one day. I try and stay away from people who are already in a relationship. I know for me if i found you banging my partner, you would regret it, its not worth it.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Just time to find a hotter **** buddy and leave the condom with a polaroid by her dorm god im evil.
    Evil?
    Maybe

Childish?
    Definately.

"When i became a man i put away all childish things"

If you can't act as an adult... you shouldn't be doing adult things like having sex imo.

Nark...I didnt mean that literally. This isnt reverting back how for me to get even with her, I guess I just didnt fully make myself understood in my first post. When we were fooling around for a month and a half she was single. She asked me to go to her formal and I declined becuase my instincts told me she could be the promiscious one, going out on dates and what not. When I logged into facebook it said her in a relationship a few days after I cut things off with her. Thats where my title fits in I was used, first a little upsetting, followed by I WAS USED just realizing shit there was nothing more there then the sex. The prank I said wasnt literal just more like she thinks shes the slick one, when in actuality I doesnt bother me that much which could enable me to do something that "childish". But im home now starting work tonight at abercrombie and im sure there will be plenty of tail for me to get since im the holiday job or standing out in front with my shirt off and jeans. Flame away.....I get paid to flirt with girls haha.

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    I just like it that you use the term "banged." Funny stuff.

keep up the good work kid, you did the right thing!!!

"banged" you dont use that much. I mean i switch it up from time to time, screwed, drilled, plowed, pounding....and you adjust the word to way its used in context i.e, screwing...drilling, overhaul, poundage haha. But yeah I think I did the right thing. I didnt want to be seen in a more intimate setting at her formal in front of 70 sorority sisters and a bunch of my guy friends with them thinking Im taking something furthur only for me to look like a schlub in the end if she pursues shit with other guys. Only drawback is I wont get free tampa bay lightning tickets anymore since she was a cheerleader for them as well as going down on me like bombs were dropping when she had her period.

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    glad u realized she was just another girl

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    Nark...I didnt mean that literally. This isnt reverting back how for me to get even with her, I guess I just didnt fully make myself understood in my first post. When we were fooling around for a month and a half she was single. She asked me to go to her formal and I declined becuase my instincts told me she could be the promiscious one, going out on dates and what not. When I logged into facebook it said her in a relationship a few days after I cut things off with her. Thats where my title fits in I was used, first a little upsetting, followed by I WAS USED just realizing shit there was nothing more there then the sex. The prank I said wasnt literal just more like she thinks shes the slick one, when in actuality I doesnt bother me that much which could enable me to do something that "childish". But im home now starting work tonight at abercrombie and im sure there will be plenty of tail for me to get since im the holiday job or standing out in front with my shirt off and jeans. Flame away.....I get paid to flirt with girls haha.
    i dont understand where you got used here because you were just banging her. when she asked for more you declined. she made the move to make it more, maybe she felt used.

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    ya... if anything you used her

Thread Information