Some money advice guys

Dont flame or anything but from expierienced bodybuilders I need to put a few things into consideration before I make this decision. Ive been lifting for almost 2 years already and in this past year alone Ive had major results gaining 35 pounds and looking pretty muscular 5'11 205. I hurt my bicep tendon and havent lifted in a few weeks and keeping protein intake high along with a good diet and a few days of running Ive managed to only lose 8 pounds. I usually do seasonal modeling for some cash inbetween school and considered giving it up. Heres where the decision comes in.....Ive been given an exclellent opportunity around late january to model again for an excellent agency with possibly a big amount of income to be made. The only thing is I'm too stocky right now and my current weight and would need to drop serious amounts of weight to get lean for certain clothing. If I were to drop to around 170-175 healthy...through just much less eating and moderate cardio would it be like starting from the beginning again once I get back into lifting or could it come back quick. I dont want to take a few months off, come back and find i have the same strength I did senior year in high school.

Snrf is offline Banned
    not really money advice bro,

but if you train for strength/endurance rather than hypertrophy you could remain relatively strong for your size

So what do you recommend for me to drop the weight...Honestly not looking to keep size at this point becuaseI know once the season is over and I increase cals the size will come back with strength. It is money advice tho becuase if I hear that everything will be lost I dont know if i want to sacrfice years of a hardwork for some money.

beuleux is offline Banned
    5' 11" - 175 and lean is not so bad.. thats probably about the average middleweight boxer phsique they look pretty strong with a good diet you could prob pull it off

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Also you what 16-17 years old? Grwoing at that age and bouncing back isnt a problem. I wouldnt turn down a job because i want to be a little bigger

The thing is...I could pull that off in probally 12 -16 weeks. Thing is season for when I need this is Jan31st.. new picture are set for jan 12th. I was looking to do this possibly 3-4 pounds of week through just calorie restriction and alot of cardio.

Thread Information