LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

Confusion With Gf

Well, today we're celebrating my birthday party with family, and of course my gf is coming. She's sick so it took awhile but finally we got her from her house and brought her over. She's taking a nap before we head up to grandparents... Okay, now that the background is done let me explain. I tell her I'd like to talk with her (when she's sleepy, she gets annoyed easily, who doesn't) She's like no... So I'm like, "How about after lunch?" She says she just wants to go home afterward. So I go off on her (not loud or mean but in a nice way) I tell her that I am feeling ignored and I'm tired of it. She says she's really stressed out from work and crap, and that's why we don't hang out anymore. I tell her nothing has changed since she started working there (we were still obsessed with eachother when she started) and that the only thing that has changed is her new friend Laura. I like her friend Laura, but god damn, she spends way too much time with her, all her free time and neglects me. Hardly calls, and when I do call, she "sounds" like I'm a bother. So I tell her that and I said, "Don't let your new friendship ruin our relationship, who don't you balance the too?" Then I told her I have been feeling as if she was going to leave. She was silent for a moment and then I gave her the look like I wanted an answer. She said, "What do you want me to say, I don't want to leave you and we've already established that." And then she looks all annoyed and goes back to bed. Wtf... I'm pissed intead of sad, and I need some advice on talking with her...

biggerisbetter2006 is offline Female Member
    HOw long have u guys been together?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    dude its time to dump this chick...you've had alot of problems with her, right?...i see it as enough is enough...if a girl wants to hang out with her gf's and always put u on the back burner then chuck the bitch..

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I dont know why you are still posting about this girl, bin her ass.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    ok your 18 right? You two need some alone time to grow as human beings, I would say you two are probably two dependent on another and your g/f just realized it before you. Break up already

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Yeah bro something doesen't sound right if she is spending more time with her friend than you and she is giving you an attitude like that. Give her the boot and see what heppens from that. If she really cares about you then things shouldn't be this way.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Oh damn your 18 man? Yo dude go out and find some new poontang and bang away. What the hell are you doing with a girlfriend anyway? Go out and have fun, you have plenty of time.

beuleux is offline Banned
    18.... man totty is everywhere when youre 18... move on.. and on.. and on LOL

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    move on it seems like shes trying to have her space

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn dude,

Didn't we have this discussion already, GIVE HER SPACE!!! Your like that puppy that always follows around his owner. If I was sick I would want to be left alone too, not be forced into something I don't want to do. Your setting youself up for failure dude, you might as well just end it now, because you are making all the wrong moves. I have had girlfriends as clingy as you, and it is not attractive. You can't expect her to spend every free moment with you, she has to see her friends too. Don't you have friends that you see, or is she your whole world? Cause that is not healthy.
    Last edited by king6; 12-17-2006 at 06:12 PM.

boarder034 is offline Member
    want to know why she spends so much free time with her friend? Because she has fun, feels independent, and they can go out and meet guys together...then you call and she makes you feel like your annoying her, **** this chick, kick her to the curb hard, before you get dumped and i see another thread about how your upset

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah bro,
    You need to get off the Clomid, your too emotional. The next thread you make better be about a threesome you just had.

boarder034 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Yeah bro,
    You need to get off the Clomid, your too emotional. The next thread you make better be about a threesome you just had.
    ahahahahah thats ****in fantastic

prncezzml is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter
    ok your 18 right? You two need some alone time to grow as human beings, I would say you two are probably two dependent on another and your g/f just realized it before you. Break up already
    I'm usually the optimistic romantic type, but in this case I have to agree.

Z12
    Z12 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prncezzml
    I'm usually the optimistic romantic type, but in this case I have to agree.
    Absolutely right! She hasn't grown the balls to dump you yet, so do yoursel a favor and beat her to it! It's over bud - no way it's gonna work, so move on already. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Kick her ass to the curb. You've already done to much talking. If she cant communicate and she is dissin you, then just dump her. Not to mention you are only 18. You should be out dating people. She isnt the last female on earth and you have to realize that and think more of yourself!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information