UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member

About that Same Sex partners topic !

Man, women are the same. Only difference is.. some are more open and honest about it and some are not. For example...
    When in the relationship... You go out for a movies, dinner, drinks etc.. You pay, You go home and get laid IF she is in the mood. Most of the time she will feel guilty that You spent all this money and its time to satisfy You for all this.
    With a girl that just wants to have fun pretty much same thing but much easier than with the girlfriend, example... You meet her at the club/bar whatever, buy her some drinks than You go to your place... she already knows what she is going there for.. and You get laid.

Now with the prostitute same thing but much much easier, becasue she already knows what You are comming for, money the table, pants down, Youre going at it.. done deal.

Dude, I bet You if prostitution was legal in the US, the economy would go right the F down .. You know why ? because guys would be spending all the money on hot prostitutes instead of on the food, drinks, places, fancy clothes, fancy cars that they need in order to get HOT looking women to bang! Easy, obvious, no drama involved, no obligations, no commitments, You get what You want %100 of the time
    Think about it!
    Last edited by UberSteroids; 12-21-2006 at 09:42 AM.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UberSteroids
    Man, women are the same. Only difference is.. some are more open and honest about it and some are not. For example...
    When in the relationship... You go out for a movies, dinner, drinks etc.. You pay, You go home and get laid IF she is in the mood. Most of the time she will feel guilty that You spent all this money and its time to satisfy You for all this.
    With a girl that just wants to have fun pretty much same thing but much easier than with the girlfriend, example... You meet her at the club/bar whatever, buy her some drinks than You go to your place... she already knows what she is going there for.. and You get laid.

Now with the prostitute same thing but much much easier, becasue she already knows what You are comming for, money the table, pants down, Youre going at it.. done deal.

Dude, I bet You if prostitution was legal in the US, the economy would go right the F down .. You know why ? because guys would be spending all the money on hot prostitutes instead of on the food, drinks, places, fancy clothes, fancy cars that they need in order to get HOT looking women to bang! Easy, obvious, no drama involved, no obligations, no commitments, You get what You want %100 of the time
    Think about it!
    Amen brother!!!! I live in the UK and i heard that a brothal is legal as long as it only has 3 people working for it. dont know how much truth there is in that like but if you think about it, there aint any point in avin only 3 prozzys cos wouldnt pay the bills

See I'm from Europe and when I moved here .. I was just F shocked when I saw how many GOLD DIGGERS there can be in one damn State, one city/town/club/bar etc. Everywhere!
    Hot looking, hey, she wont go out with You unless You have that BMW or Benz key chain logo on there
    I dont make this up, I got the Bimmer and had the Benz and how happy the girls are to see that car, their legs spread on the parking lot before they even get it AHAHaah You know what Im talking about ?
    Nice Car and car alone gives You about %50 into their pants! Another %50 is when You get to Your place and than she knows YOu got money and Youre IN!
    Man so funny and so true!
    Last edited by UberSteroids; 12-21-2006 at 10:07 AM.

neardark is offline Junior Member
    I disagree with your post Ubber ... sorry... here's why

A regular GF with let you lay her once or twice a week...

Talk about the furniture she want's, the decorations she needs, clothes, lingerie, make-up, perfume, jewellery, food, the electricity for the eternal long hot showers, esthetic cares, hair cares, PMS, you have to take her out... etc.

Think about the other bad sides:

-She'll always complain because you work-out in the gym instead of spending
    time with her... but she'll wan't you to have the same body....
    -Those "we have to talk" moments...
    -You can't play "xbox" when you want.
    -She'll keep on talk about having kids
    -Bitching on your familly and friends
    -Devaluation of your car, she'll run into trees or use other car bumpers to stop.

Prostitude= 120$ per shot, then she leaves...

What happens with the saving money? You buy stuff!!!

Did I mention that sometimes you need to consult a psychiatric to understand their humors?

What do You mean ? I totally agree with You man. You just mentioned some of the things, more detailed but I totally agree haha!
    I'm done with that man, It's crazy how much extra money I get since I'm single.
    Instead of thinking what cabbinets or furniture or wtf ever to get next spring time, they are perfectly fine! I'm thinking about getting a nice M5 instead! I'll rather have fun and enjoy life, there so many things to do out there! I don't need bitching behind my ears about things that I want to do.
    I don't want no crying, drama, " You don't love me, You don't spend enough time with me" type of things, Im done with this. I am so much more happy by just dating and having fun than beeing in the relationship. I really think I might stay that way. I really do. I'm only 23.. relationships are not for me.
    Spending money on a Doc trying to understand them ? Buahaha
    You can spend all Your money and it still wont work. It's inpossible haha!
    Theyre different creatures than man.
    Good posting NearDark!
    Last edited by UberSteroids; 12-21-2006 at 03:07 PM.

Thread Information