SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate

Cool 30 Years of Progress???????

WHAT A DIFFERENCE 30 YEARS MAKES..............

Scenario: Jack pulls into school parking lot with rifle in gun rack.

1973 - Vice Principal comes over, takes a look at Jack's rifle, goes to his car and gets his to show Jack.
    2006 - School goes into lockdown, FBI called, Jack hauled off to jail and never sees his truck or gun again. Counselors called in for traumatized students and teachers.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++

Scenario: Johnny and Mark get into a fist fight after school.

1973 - Crowd gathers. Mark wins Johnny and Mark shake hands and end up best friends Nobody goes to jail, nobody arrested, nobody expelled.
    2006 - Police called, SWAT team arrives, arrests Johnny and Mark. Charge them with assault, both expelled even though Johnny started it.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Scenario: Jeffrey won't be still in class, disrupts other students.
    1973 - Jeffrey sent to office and given a good paddling by Principal. Sits still in class.
    2006 - Jeffrey given huge doses of Ritalin. Becomes a zombie. School gets extra money from state because Jeffrey has a disability.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Scenario: Billy breaks a window in his father's car and his Dad gives him a whipping.

1973 - Billy is more careful next time, grows up normal, goes to college, and becomes a successful businessman.
    2006 - Billy's Dad is arrested for child abuse. Billy removed to foster care and joins a gang. Billy's sister is told by state psychologist that she remembers being abused herself and their Dad goes to prison. Billy's mom has affair with psychologist.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Scenario: Mark gets a headache and takes some headache medicine to
    school.

1973 - Mark shares headache medicine with Principal out on the smoking dock.
    2006 - Police called, Mark expelled from school for drug violations. Car searched for drugs and weapons.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++

Scenario: Mary turns up pregnant.
    1973 - 5 High School Boys leave town. Mary does her senior year at a special school for expectant mothers.
    2006 - Middle School Counselor calls Planned Parenthood, who notifies the ACLU. Mary is driven to the next state over and gets an abortion without her parent's consent or knowledge. Mary given condoms and told to be more careful next time.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Scenario: Pedro fails high school English.
    1973: Pedro goes to summer school, passes English, goes to college.
    2006: Pedro's cause is taken up by state democratic party. Newspaper articles appear nationally explaining that teaching English as a requirement for graduation is racist. ACLU files class action lawsuit against state school system and Pedro's English teacher. English banned from core curriculum. Pedro given diploma anyway but ends up mowing lawns for a living because he can't speak English.
    +++++++++++++++++++++

Scenario: Johnny takes apart leftover firecrackers from the 4th of July, puts them in a model airplane paint bottle, blows up a red ant bed.
    1973 - Ants die.
    2006 - BATF, Homeland Security, FBI called. Johnny charged with domestic terrorism, FBI investigates parents, siblings removed from home, computers confiscated, Johnny's Dad goes on a terror watch list and is never allowed to fly again.
    +++++++++++++++++++++

Scenario: Johnny falls while running during recess and scrapes his knee. He is found crying by his teacher, Mary. Mary, hugs him to comfort him.

1973 - In a short time Johnny feels better and goes on playing.
    2006 - Mary is accused of being a sexual predator and loses her job. She faces 3 years in State Prison

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    In the old days (30's) kids use to take their rifles to school and put them on the gun rack. On the way home they would shoot something to eat for supper When I was young and would visit my cousins in the country after school, alot of kids had rifles on gun racks or behind the seat and never shot up the school I do believe that kids need to be punished for hitting another person. Think about it, if a guy came up to you and hit you he would be took to jail. A kid does it and it's alright, wtf?

beuleux is offline Banned
    That would be funny if it wernt spot on

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Scenario: Johnny takes apart leftover firecrackers from the 4th of July, puts them in a model airplane paint bottle, blows up a red ant bed.
    1973 - Ants die.
    2006 - BATF, Homeland Security, FBI called. Johnny charged with domestic terrorism, FBI investigates parents, siblings removed from home, computers confiscated, Johnny's Dad goes on a terror watch list and is never allowed to fly again.

BEST ONE!

beuleux is offline Banned
    These scenarios seem kinda outrageous but frighteningly familiar, I cant remember if Ive seen them in a spoof flick or in the media... are they related to actual events in the states, Im hoping and praying the answer is no

Tesla is offline Member
    Man, those are so true! It's sad to think about what our world is becoming.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i walked in the back door of my highschool with a 20g shot gun down the longest hall way into the machine shop where i did some work on it with my machine teacher who was also a gunsmith. yea i prolly woulda got in some shit seeing as how that was only 4 years ago but oh well. atleast i did take it apart and had the barrel in one hand and stock in the other.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Johnny gets in a lot of f'n trouble

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    So sad and true, god knows what will happen in another 30 years. you call a kid a fag fooling around on the bus and you face jailtime!

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Scary how fvcked up things have gotten in 30 years...

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Love it! The ACLU is one of my favorite organizations!

Unfortunatly, it goes both ways...I wouldn't trust most of the kids my age nowdays with firearms. Now you have middleschoolers looking to make a point by killing random people.

Thread Information