Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

My friends Ferrari Enzo and Koenigsegg CCX (pictures)

I havent been in these cars when driving but there fast and sound like fighter jets. The Koenigsegg CCX is now gone and he has a brand new carbon fibre Zonda.

He tells me the Bugatti Veyron is on the way next year...

Enzo:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My friends Ferrari Enzo and Koenigsegg CCX (pictures)-dsc00027.jpg   My friends Ferrari Enzo and Koenigsegg CCX (pictures)-dsc00026.jpg   My friends Ferrari Enzo and Koenigsegg CCX (pictures)-dsc00025.jpg  
    Last edited by Swifto; 12-30-2006 at 05:34 AM.

Koenigsegg CCX:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My friends Ferrari Enzo and Koenigsegg CCX (pictures)-dsc00022.jpg   My friends Ferrari Enzo and Koenigsegg CCX (pictures)-dsc00023.jpg   My friends Ferrari Enzo and Koenigsegg CCX (pictures)-dsc00024.jpg  
    Last edited by Swifto; 12-30-2006 at 05:33 AM.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    hey swifto i think I know this guy too. Does he own a football club by any chance?

Foskamink is offline Banned
    ur friend is very rich. personally i could never buy a ferrari no matter how much money i got. we need to defeat world povety not buy ferraris.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    ur friend is very rich. personally i could never buy a ferrari no matter how much money i got. we need to defeat world povety not buy ferraris.

poverty ends 1 ferrari at a time....

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I would liek to know what he does for a liveing?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    I would liek to know what he does for a liveing?
    as would I....

beuleux is offline Banned
    Not much good to me Id never fit all the kids and the shopping in it... mind you it would be a great pussy magnet.

Geez I just clocked the plate I bet its worth as much as the car

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    as would I....
    I think its the same guy i know... I work for him sometimes, he has a chain of off licences and a couple of nightclubs and he owns crawley football club.
    If not then they both have the same cars!!

If he donated that Ferrari to a third world country I bet you another Ferrari some corrupt official would be driving it around seconds after it leaves the boat

hey foska why dont you start buy donating your WRX too charity!

Blog Entries
    The only one way to get an Enzo. You have had to bought a new f40 and f50 before hand.

Its a misconception that rich people are hogging the worlds wealth by buying fancy cars infact its more like sour grapes, most stinking rich people give thousands a year to charities if they gave away all thier wealth at once then they wouldnt be able to donate year after year, they are hard working businessmen in most cases, I think the aristocracy and trust fund kiddies make up less than 1% of UK population.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Hot cars

OMG, I think I jizzed, there is a blue RS4 in the first Koenigsegg picture

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    hey foska why dont you start buy donating your WRX too charity!
    not saying he should give his car away. but could donate to a good foundation. id never buy a car worth more then 50k usd. i do donate money every year and every few months when i can to several causes, back in australia i did door knock appeals raising money for homless, kids with likimia ect. even tho i do have a pretty expensive car. i do try to give what i can to a good cause. thats why i will never have a ferrari if i can afford it. it kills me to see movie stars make 10-20 mill a movie. shit id be donating atleast 2-3 mill if i made 10 mill before tax. if all the famous clebs, movie stars, singers ect raised money, the world could really do some change for the better.

^communist^

^communist^
    no infact in far from it. i know nothing about communist people and anything on that scale. i just beleive if u got 50 million dollars. why the **** do u need it all sitting in ur bank doing nothing? when 10 million could be feeding starving people and cureing sickness.

ok i'll let you off, only cos your dogs cool though!

no infact in far from it. i know nothing about communist people and anything on that scale. i just beleive if u got 50 million dollars. why the **** do u need it all sitting in ur bank doing nothing? when 10 million could be feeding starving people and cureing sickness.
    I admire your desire to help those less fortunate!!!! Everythings so corrupt now a days though.. Give two million to feed starving people, I bet they only see 200,000 worth...

ok i'll let you off, only cos your dogs cool though!
    so ur saying if you had 50 million you wouldnt donate 5-10 million to a good cause and fund my diet and gear?

The only one way to get an Enzo. You have had to bought a new f40 and f50 before hand.
    True, unless u buy second hand??

I admire your desire to help those less fortunate!!!! Everythings so corrupt now a days though.. Give two million to feed starving people, I bet they only see 200,000 worth...
    very true. guy who won first big brother in australia managed his own money for that reason. spent half a mill in africa building water foundtains ect. giving medacine. getting proper crops and food. housing and shelter. really impressive i think, won half a million from sitting in a boring house for a few months and spent a year or so making a difference.

not saying he should give his car away. but could donate to a good foundation. id never buy a car worth more then 50k usd. i do donate money every year and every few months when i can to several causes, back in australia i did door knock appeals raising money for homless, kids with likimia ect. even tho i do have a pretty expensive car. i do try to give what i can to a good cause. thats why i will never have a ferrari if i can afford it. it kills me to see movie stars make 10-20 mill a movie. shit id be donating atleast 2-3 mill if i made 10 mill before tax. if all the famous clebs, movie stars, singers ect raised money, the world could really do some change for the better.
    I agree most celebs are jerks and not he cool people you see on screen but most of them give thosands if not hundreds of thousands to charity yearly and say nothing about it, its only the publicity seekers that do some big fundraiser.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    some bad ass cars

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    very nice rides

contradicting yourself huh?

Blog Entries
    True, unless u buy second hand??
    Nope they had to have been bought new from my understanding. Then they would add you to the lest.

Blog Entries
    Oh you mean if you bought the Enzo used. Yes that you can do. But i they sell for more then new. Got to love it

Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    contradicting yourself huh?
    how am i contradicting myself?

1819 is offline Senior Member
    well, ive had two. an 89 modial and a 308gt. i can assure you you dont have to be rich to own one. you can get a mondial, low milage for well under 50 grand and at prestige in miami they have 308's for under 30. an 87 testarossa with 40k miles just went for 55k. the upkeep is insane and i have long since sold mine. they are a hell of alot of fun to drive and for the record i have spent more on charity, over the years, than on cars.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    no no no... not just these 2 cars. more then 2 to my understanding . you have had to own at least 4 ferarri's in your previous car history. all of them had to be bought new from ferarri. and even then ferarri had to consider you to be a buyer.
    they didnt just sell enzo's they offered ferarri owners them. you cant walk inot a dealership and buy a anezo, doesnt work that way.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    obtaining a used Enzo has no previous requirements....
    Last edited by Sage; 12-30-2006 at 04:47 PM.

SHAGGY is offline Member
    Nice rides, don't think I would ever buy any of them though, even if I would be a millionaire.
    We have to face the fact that for anyone to be rich, someone else has to be poor, simply because there is only a limited amount of money in the world, it is a closed circuit.

If everyone was to evenly distribute the money to every person on the planet, we would all have exactly the same amount, no matter how high the amount would be. Even if everyone in the world is a billionaire and I am a millionaire, prices would be adjusted and I would still be "poor" in comparison to the others.

Sucks though to see poverty and suffering people because they are born in a different country or in other circumstances.
    The world is an unfair place(we make it so) where allot of your life is simply determined by . . . luck.

Nice rides though, nice rides, lucky dude.

SHAGGY

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    It's not just the Enzo's. Ferrari does it with all their cars now. They only make a certain amount of cars and they give them to the loyal customers who have owned before and who are not going to drive it out of the showroom and sell the cars for way over sticker price. Last year my friend wanted to buy an F430 so he went to Ferrari of Long Island and told the salesman he wanted one, the guy laughed. The guy at Ferrari told him he needs to own one before he can just get an F430. So my friend saw a nice 575 there and he bought it so he could get on the list for the F430 and he finally last spring got the F430 spider and he got it for sticker. Now my friend is on the list for the 599. Ferrari was in trouble and the cars weren't holding the value so thats why they do it this way now and the cars keep there value and then some. If my friend wanted to sell the car right now he could easily get $300,000.00 or more for it but he is being loyal so he can get any car he wants when he wants. Check it out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My friends Ferrari Enzo and Koenigsegg CCX (pictures)-resized-f430.jpg  

I think its the same guy i know... I work for him sometimes, he has a chain of off licences and a couple of nightclubs and he owns crawley football club.
    If not then they both have the same cars!!
    Sorry missed this thread. Forgot I posted it!

Yes its him.

I think it was bought second hand. Its also the penultimate(sp) car made (second before last) Enzo made. No. 499 I think.

You can buy second hand Enzo's for massive prics in the UK. There is 5 advertised here:

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www...earch_full.y=5

My friend did own a Ferrari before hand too. A red F430 spider which is pictured above. He's also had a convertable Lambo Mercieliogo(sp) and Vanquish S.

Snrf is offline Banned
    damn those are nice cars.

hmmm maybe one day!

Thread Information