Snrf is offline Banned

What happened to Britain??

Man I just got a call from Lambeth Police (Very scary to hear "hello this is John from Lambeth police")

My older sister has been mugged at knifepoint in London.

What happened to our country?? It used to be such a nice place.

Anyone wanna give me odds on the mugger being British?

This country is going to hell in a handbasket, why do our politicians not give a rats arse?
    Last edited by Snrf; 01-12-2007 at 05:14 AM.

Bruce000 is offline Associate Member
    We have the same problem here in S.A. But here the people break in to our houses rape our woman while the husbands have to watch then steal everything they can. Here they hijack you for your cellphone not your car. They use your car as a get-away and abandon it somewhere. It can understand them breaking in and steeling. But why the violence.
    Any way sorry to hear about your sister. Hope she recovers (mentally). I was in a cash in transit heist, where they took us out on the free-way with AK47's. I was off work for two months with Post traumatic stress disorder.
    Don't mean to under play what happened to your sister.

Snrf is offline Banned
    That's shitty dude, I hear S.A can be a nightmare.

Bruce000 is offline Associate Member
    Most of the time it's a beautiful country. Just the crime that sucks. And when complaining it gets turned in to a "race" thing.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Just talked to my sister....what a surprise....he was eastern european.

When are we going to stop letting anyone and everyone in to our country? This is insanity!

i hear ya. too many foreigners now, its beyond a joke. every month the bnp begins to look better, and im no racist.
    hope they catch the fvcker, and send him home.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    You guys need your guns back

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    most of the problems I have are with white, british males. Although I agree we are getting overcrowded, I would say violent crime is prevalent in all cultures within our society.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's cause of the ****ing liberals in this country now.

You can't say or do anything without there being huge ramifcations. You get these ****ing burberry cap wearing mother****ers that can terrorise people on estates (where the Liberals DONT live, hence why they turn a blind eye) and stick two fingers up at the cops and call em what they like.

Bottom line is, this country is going soft. We've practically handed it over to the ever growing legion of chavs that seem to breed like bacteria.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by donniebrasco
    i hear ya. too many foreigners now, its beyond a joke. every month the bnp begins to look better, and im no racist.
    hope they catch the fvcker, and send him home.
    The BNP membership line has been busy all day!

As much as some of their policies are ridiculous, they're the only ones offering any solution to the immigration problem. If they get as much turnout/membership as possible maybe it'll make the Tories adopt their anti-immigration policies like what happened in Australia with John Howards govt and the One Nation party....

thats my hope anyway, I wouldn't actually want to see them in power but I'd prefer it to Blair

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    it is a shame that they have such a racist viewpoint. I have looked at there manifesto before and most of it was excellent. Good immigration policy, tough on offenders, more power to police, more prisons, more help for elderly and more spent on proper education instead of all this left wing shite the schools spew these days. However behind these policies is also ignorant racism and hate - which can be seen in the undercover filming of there meetings. they are no better than the KKK.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    the curse of the entire EU right now. I hope your sister is ok mate

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    the curse of the entire EU right now. I hope your sister is ok mate
    maybe mate but it does seem we are targetted more than most,and we are but a tiny little Island....................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Sorry to hear about your sister in London. My daughter's flat mate got mugged a few months ago in London by a gang of blacks for a tenner. they had a gun and knives. She was lucky. There seems to be a lot more of that shit going on now-a-days. I can understand people flocking to the BNP. Too many lily livered liberals in charge today!!!!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    maybe mate but it does seem we are targetted more than most,and we are but a tiny little Island....................
    Yeah we have been pretty lucky in sweden so far. More crime but not a crime epedemic. Nothing like what you have over there or whats going on in france.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    Yep, 600 THOUSAND poles (and they're just the ones who registered...could be 2 million I heard) 450 THOUSAND Romanians in the next year, 150 THOUSAND Bulgarians........not to mention the czechs, lithuanians, hungarians, slovakians, maltese, latvians, slovenians and estonians...

and oh yeah in a few years the Turks and Croatians....!

be carefull that this thread dosent turn rascist as it will be deleted...............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    this is one issue that truly makes my blood boil. our country is doomed, ive said for afew years that something big is going to kick off soon, with all the english people deciding to take their own action against all the foreigners that are taking jobs, houses, benefits etc, but if we keep on this path, in 5 years time we will be grossly outnumbered. im no racist, but its getting way out of hand.

case in point, i have just been informed that the new wembley stadium construction is taking alot longer than planned, as the powers that be have laid off all the british site-workers, and replaced them with thousands of foreigners that will do it for much less

Snrf is offline Banned
    and of course all the asylum seekers, approx 60 thousand a year.....

and all the guys who never even announce themselves but just overstay their holiday visas!

Snrf is offline Banned
    I'm not gonna say anything racist...I'm just showing figures

right, thats it. we are now starting a new party, and shall run for government.
    what shall we call ourselves.
    the beefcake party.
    the roidilicious party.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Beefcake party sounds good!

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    this is one issue that truly makes my blood boil. our country is doomed, ive said for afew years that something big is going to kick off soon, with all the english people deciding to take their own action against all the foreigners that are taking jobs, houses, benefits etc, but if we keep on this path, in 5 years time we will be grossly outnumbered. im no racist, but its getting way out of hand.

case in point, i have just been informed that the new wembley stadium construction is taking alot longer than planned, as the powers that be have laid off all the british site-workers, and replaced them with thousands of foreigners that will do it for much less

It's pitiful when you consider how long it took to build Arsenals new stadium.

Im all for the Beefcake Party!!

The BCP!

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    blair took charge thats wat happened

Snrf is offline Banned
    yeah true

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    blair took charge thats wat happened
    there all the same............

BRING BACK MAGGIE........................

Snrf is offline Banned
    you seen maggie lately? she dribbles, doesn't know who she is, or who her kids are...she's probably incontinent....

Actually **** it, she'd still be better than the Bliar....

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    theres a well known meat factory where i live, and ALL the signs have been changed to portugese with english written underneath!

i got nothing against people that want to work hard, but alienating local people is one step 2 far.... which os bound to cause tension n resentment..

p.s. i got nothing against portugese people, got a few m8s who r portugese and im god-father to one of there sons! even they agree its gone 2 far
    Last edited by shifty_git; 01-12-2007 at 04:59 PM.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    Man I just got a call from Lambeth Police (Very scary to hear "hello this is John from Lambeth police")

My older sister has been mugged at knifepoint in London.

Anyone wanna give me odds on the mugger being British?

This country is going to hell in a handbasket, why do our politicians not give a rats arse?
    Sorry to hear this about you're sister snrfmaster, i hope she is ok. It could happen anywhere though just like PB said. Keep us posted.

Sepsis is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git
    theres a well known meat factory where i live, and ALL the signs have been changed to portugese with english written underneath!

i got nothing against people that want to work hard, but alienating local people is one step 2 far.... which os bound to cause tension n resentment..

p.s. i got nothing against portugese people, got a few m8s who r portugese and im god-father to one of there sons! even they agree its gone 2 far
    its not an uk exclusive problem bro. i live in south florida, usa, and 75% of jobs here require you to speak spanish. there are parts of miami where i cant order in mcdonalds because i dont speak spanish and the cashiers dont speak english. oh well

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    im all for people wanting to better their life, afterall, you only get one shot so you should always follow your dreams. but, as much as it would be great to give everyone access to a better way of life, this is simply not logical

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce000
    We have the same problem here in S.A. But here the people break in to our houses rape our woman while the husbands have to watch then steal everything they can. Here they hijack you for your cellphone not your car. They use your car as a get-away and abandon it somewhere. It can understand them breaking in and steeling. But why the violence.
    Any way sorry to hear about your sister. Hope she recovers (mentally). I was in a cash in transit heist, where they took us out on the free-way with AK47's. I was off work for two months with Post traumatic stress disorder.
    Don't mean to under play what happened to your sister.
    that suck man. that's what happens when you get uninformed idiots in hollywood and the music industry railing against somethign they know nothing about.

Thread Information