bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member

Gyno surgery question...

so i need to get this taken care of cuz its getting worse. i haven't had insurance in a long time but this semester i think im gonna get it through the school. its a pretty good program but it doesn't cover expenses from elective surgery or elective treatment. so...

is gyno surgery elective surgery? i don't wanna pay the premium just to find out the only reason i got the insurance isn't covered.

thnx

also, how long are you out of the game, generally?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I am fairly sure if you can get a Dr. to say you NEED the surgery the insurance company will have to cover it. For instance mine has gotten to the point where it hurts to have any pressure. So just go in complaining about pain around it. Just make sure you dont goto a general surgeon, you more then likely need someone who does gyno surgery

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    yes bro...gyno is onsidered "selective" surgery in most cases & isnt covered by insurance. I just had a consult with the best doc in my area-he said 4 weeks of no lifting weights & i will need to wear a compression vest for 2 weeks.cost was 5750$, reduced from 7500 b/c i know a girl there. keep in mind that this doc is the best in ny area & gets top dollar

damn!! its that expensive to cut open the nipple and snip some sh!t out... i might as well do it myself!

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol for sure. Maybe go to Mexico or Brazil

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member
    This guy does it for $2,800 and is considered one of the best in the country.

http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/prices.html

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just get lipodissolve or Mesotherapy. No down time, and cheaper. It's just a series of injections.

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Just get lipodissolve or Mesotherapy. No down time, and cheaper. It's just a series of injections.
    Doesn't work when it is hard gland tissue.

so pretty much, say it hurts a lot, which it is starting to, and that it affects me daily and it might not be elective?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    so pretty much, say it hurts a lot, which it is starting to, and that it affects me daily and it might not be elective?
    usually your best bet with this type of thing. the only problem is make sure the surgon is not a general surgon, you need to find someone who does this on a regular basis.

any particular reasons why a general surgeon is not a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    any particular reasons why a general surgeon is not a good idea?
    You could end up with your nipples caved in, if they dont know how to properly do it. Just ask them how many times they have done the surgory.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I got gyno from steroids roughly 6 months ago. Had the surgery in september and got it covered completely by insurance. I had a general surgeon preform on me, it went well. About 95% of the gland where cut out, they normally leave a tiny bit left so the nipple doesnt get inverted.

There was a bit discomfort for a few days, not to bad. I started training light again after 2 weeks with exercises that kept the pressure of the lower pec area, and 5 weeks after I could start to hit everything(including chest) hard again.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoXracer

YEAH I thought I was gona have to pay around $5000 to get it done. Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I got gyno from steroids roughly 6 months ago. Had the surgery in september and got it covered completely by insurance. I had a general surgeon preform on me, it went well. About 95% of the gland where cut out, they normally leave a tiny bit left so the nipple doesnt get inverted.

There was a bit discomfort for a few days, not to bad. I started training light again after 2 weeks with exercises that kept the pressure of the lower pec area, and 5 weeks after I could start to hit everything(including chest) hard again.
    sounds great!!! maybe i should get that insurance now!!

http://www.gynecomastia.org/content/...i?filter=Cover

should see if they have a dr listed for your area

and then see if the doc is on the insurance list, right? i've never done this insurance thing before...

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I had it done, terrible case of childhood gyno bro. Before I could step on stage, my trainer said I needed it done. So I got it done in april. it actually takes 6 months - a year to heal totally, and to see total benefits. My surgeon was one of the best in canada, and he was shocked at how big and deep my nipples/glands were. Anywayz surgery went great, looking good for the comp now! Type in gyno in google, theres a specific site with doctor references for your area etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by MotoXracer

i have seen his work...does a good job.

so what is "hard tissue" cuz i've heard that letro i think can help if its still soft... when people say its hard, how hard are we talkin?

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    i am wondering the answer to that question as well

hard meaning like a solid mass or lump...it can move around under the skin somewhat but its hard when squeezed & the "lump" itself wont change when pressed or squeezed. its hard to say exactly b/c there is usually tissue or fat or fluid around it...but hard enough that it doesnt alter when squeezed or pressed.

n2ojones is offline Junior Member
    I had it done several years ago and my insurance covered. I denied using roids (like a dumbass). I only did one cycle and hated the thought of anyone thinking my entire physique was a result of roids. Anyway...the doc kept prying, asking if I smoked alotta' pot..apparently pot can create this as well.

They put me under and it was over before I knew it (duh). Did a great job but I had to keep going back to have blood extracted from the area(s). Finally I swiped a big-barrled spike, brought it home and extracted the blood myself. My chick passed out. No scars or anything visible today and I am under the impression it can never come back.

I wish you well.

Thread Information