Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member

Dreams that stick in your head forever!!!

I have a dream.... Thats funny..lol. Seriously, I had a dream one night maybe 8 years ago or something like that, and i can still remember in detail about that dream. I was running and playing outside of an old run down house in the country, you can see the paint was almost all chipped off of it and i was just running in and out of it. Not sure if it has any meaning, maybe my ancestors or something, but its still with me till this day...Very wierd!!

Snrf is offline Banned
    I've had 2 lucid dreams, I'll never forget them...you realize you're dreaming and you can control what you do in them... I flew, had sex with certain girls...all kinds of stuff

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, tren will do that to you.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Give you lucid dreams?

I'm on my first ever cycle of test e and dbol at the mo...so it wasn't tren !

or did you mean what he said?

beuleux is offline Banned
    Shit I can remember dreams from when I was 8... 35 years ago

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    Shit I can remember dreams from when I was 8... 35 years ago

no shit? I thought you were my age!

(early 20s!!)

You're a funny guy for an old coot!

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    no shit? I thought you were my age!

(early 20s!!)

You're a funny guy for an old coot!
    Thats why we have profiles... and a little less of the old if you dont mind

I hate the dreams that when i go to punch someone, its in slow motion....GRRRRRRRRRRR, when i wake up, i think to myself, if i get into a real fight will i be able to swing fast or will i be slow...LOL..

Foskamink is offline Banned
    i have this dream where im like in a thing, and like cogs and levers are pulling and pushing, and its up to you to work hard and go stronger and maintain or you get crushed, its weird. it like has no real visual in the dream just a mental effort of strain working to exhaustion trying to survive this machine or what ever it is, but just cant do it. ive had that dream on and off 15 years, it was really hard when i was young a hardcore nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    I hate the dreams that when i go to punch someone, its in slow motion....GRRRRRRRRRRR, when i wake up, i think to myself, if i get into a real fight will i be able to swing fast or will i be slow...LOL..
    ha ha I used to have those dreams LOL

Ladies and Gentlemen......THE WORST DREAM OF ALL..........

PISSING IN THE TOILET!!!!!!!! Doesn't get any better from there! ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Ladies and Gentlemen......THE WORST DREAM OF ALL..........

PISSING IN THE TOILET!!!!!!!! Doesn't get any better from there! ROFL
    Do you mean the wooden toilet in your bedroom with clothes in it.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I have had very violent dreams the past week or so. The worst one is I was in a park with a few buddys and we found a house in the park. My buddys ran into the house and I went after them. I got lost in this house and I found this little girl. I said somthing to the little girl and I stated becoming delusional like I was having a bad trip or something. The girls face started to rott and the walls were moving. So I grab a fire place poker and beat the girl to death. Pretty fvckin crazy hu

a few nights ago I dreamed I killed my gf and a truck driver.

^^^^^
    Wow... and I thought my dreams were fcuked up.

Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    ^^^^^
    Wow... and I thought my dreams were fcuked up.
    I know isntthat fvckin crazy. I woke up very confused

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    I know isntthat fvckin crazy. I woke up very confused
    If I were you Id be scared to go to sleep LOL

Snrf is offline Banned
    I had a dream a few weeks ago where I beat a wooden midget to death with a stick, I was just throwing him around and battering fck outta him, I even threw him down the stairs...I woke up feeling kind of guilty then I realized he was a wooden midget..and probably deserved it.

i hate wooden midgets

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    I had a dream a few weeks ago where I beat a wooden midget to death with a stick, I was just throwing him around and battering fck outta him, I even threw him down the stairs...I woke up feeling kind of guilty then I realized he was a wooden midget..and probably deserved it.

i hate wooden midgets
    WTF I dont even know what to say to that. Except the only thing I hate more that wooden midgets is Metal midgets. They are the worst. Going around being all little and heavy and shit screw them.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Want to experience vivid dreams every single night? Try MyogenX...

If you're already on it, then you know what I'm talking about.

Uconish is offline Member
    The last time i cycled with tren i had the most f*cked up dream. I got in a fight and ended up beating some guy, then when his guys started chasing after me, i started to run. As soon as i placed one foot in the middle of the intersection, a big ass bus hit me, and my body burst like a giant water balloon. I woke up in one the deepest sweats ever, and was kinda scared. I have no idea what the dream meant, all i know is that it was messed up

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've had some crazy dreams too. Some kinda weird like me riding a horse then before you know it I think I'm ****en a women and it turns out to be a cow or rabbit? lol

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    GH dreams are the best!

Foskamink is offline Banned
    ok ill share the craziest dream i ever had.

i was at this house party, and it was off the hook going wild people crazy everywhere the place was getting trashed to peices and suddenly the windows broke nad hands were all reaching in and the door came down and there were zombies trying to get in, then as they stormed in we started to fight them and push them back, suddenly we all got out to the streets and then extasy had kicked in (no idea why lol) and that drug made me imune to the zombies and they didnt attack me, so i started to run down the street pinging on e, and then i went to this dodge viper dealership and broke in and then punched the owner in the face and ****ed the secutery and i stole a dodge viper, it was like a transformer it folded out to a 5 seater, i started to drive down the street and i picked up this homless guy and we started to run over zombies and people wanted to get in but we couldnt let them! and then suddenly my family appeared in the car in the back and im like bitches wtf are u doing in my car this is my dream! then i woke up shortly after yes thats the weirdest dream i had ever!

Bruce000 is offline Associate Member
    CSAR You will enjoy this. Seeing as your into the way peoples psyche works.

I was a bout six years old (28 years ago) when i dreamt it was school holidays, but at a certain time you had to hide because there was a witch that would come around about 12 in the afternoon to steel kind. I remember lying under a bench and seeing her legs dangling off a broom.
    That's not the scary part. About eighteen years later we were talking about dreams much like this forum. And a mate of mine said he use to have exactly the same dreams.
    Weird shit.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I have 4 dreams I will never forget.

In the most important dream my family was out camping and when we where about to leave I saw that my mother was staying behind. I went back to her and asked her why she isnt coming with us and she just told me "I am happy here, you go on, its ok".
    This was 2 years after my mom had died and I had alot of guilt about things. This dream was a big relife because it feelt like so much more than a dream. I woke up crying and just feeling love. Cant describe how important that dream is.

Another dream was in my last apartment. When I was lying in bed I was facing the kitchen door and seeing out in the kitchen.In the dream I dreamt that I woke up and saw a black ghost rushing towards me from the kitchen, then I pass out in the dream, after a while I (still in the dream) wake up ahain and se the same scene with the ghost repeate itself. The exact same thing repeated itself 8-9 times and when i finaly woke up for real I was deathly afraid.

Funny thing is that when a buddy of mine sleept on my couch for a night he claims that he saw a ghost at night that looked exactly like the one in my dream, I hadnt told him about the dream before so its a bit wierd. I dont think he was bullshitting either because he was so scared after that that he never ever sleept in my apartment again.

The third dream is that I am a small kid for some reason walking into a sewer. After a while I find myself in a large room with thousands of pipes leading to it. All of a sudden rustling sound starts and after a while I realise thousands after thousands of spiders are spewing out of the damn pipes. I have slight Arachnophobia so the dream was horrible.

In the fourth dream I was a werewolf. I could feel when I transformed into a wolf how all my worries, thoughts everything just melted away and I became a creature only driven by instincts. It was such a wonderfull and relieving sensation to run through the woods as a wolf only driven by instincs.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I HATE it when you wake up and realize it was a dream..............

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i have a reoccuring nitemare thats been bothering me for about 10 years. and it came from real life experience....PTSS...watch it haunt me tonight being i brought it up.

yngnastyman is offline Associate Member
    i have one from when i was 10

in my dream all my toys were trying to kill me and they had me tied down and were talking about the best way to kill me and they decided on choking me with rocks from the bottom of my reptile tank. :P

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    man, i love dreams. i always hope i have some kind of mind-altering dream everytime i go to sleep.

here are two examples:
    1) when i was a kid, i always used to pretend i wasnt scared of fighting, although deep down i blatantly was scared. everyone has the psycological trait of 'fight' or 'flight', and before this dream, my instinct was definately 'flight'. i had this dream when i was about 17/18 years old. in the dream, i was in a bar, and two gypsie men were about to kick all living hell out of me, with pool cues to boot. i woke up, scared. but then, for reasons i cannot fathom, i decided to face them, and instantly went back to sleep, back into the dream, and, as it was a dream, i won the fight. i have never been the same since, and can now say that without a shadow of doubt that my instinct is to 'fight'. i love confrontation

2) living in magalluf, i was in bed, and my very close friend gaz was sat on another bed, we were discussing drugs, and what certain ones did to you that made them desirable to users. he had atleast tried everything once, and he was explaining to me the effect of heroin on the mind. he said it was the most intense feeling of euphoria and bliss he had ever known, and for that reason never tried it again. i went to sleep, and dreamt i was atop a large water slide. the lifeguard said to me that this is the best ride at the park, and id be back. i jumped down the water slide, and it was so fast i was terrified, a horrible fear that i can still feel now lol. it kept getting faster and faster, to the point that i passed out and felt the most intense, real sense of euphoria id ever experienced. my body felt tingly and then i opened my eyes and found myself back at the top of the slide. the lifeguard said "i knew youd be back". i smiled, and walked away.

that same friend was telling me about his recurring dream he has experienced since he was a child. he says he wakes up in the dead of night, his body paralysed and he feels this horrible, evil and dark presence in the room. he cannot see it, but knows it is there. then out of nowhere he is forced across the room, and stands before this presence. he then tells it he is not afraid. then he wakes up for real, and is still paralysed. still has it to this day and he has just turned 30

Doesn anyone else have a problem actually hitting people in their dream fights?

I like always hit their neck or miss, it sucks!

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher

The neck could be a lethal punch

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    man i can remember a dream i used to have when i was like 8 the same dream kept happening every night i could remember for like a year ok so.. i used to live in a log house in the country surrounded by a fence with 2 gates in the backyard leading to a dense forest.. anyway the dream was i would in the middle of the night venture past the fence and forget my way back i would get completely lost in the woods and then i would start to hear weird noises.. then out of the brush i would get brutially attacked by a pack of wolves or a bear or some weird F'd up Shi@ like that I would try to run away but i would keep slipping and falling unable to get up.. i woke up every time before i died... weird ass stuff there......kind of disturbing haha

svarturer is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by svarturer; 09-05-2011 at 11:05 AM.

Bruce000 is offline Associate Member

I was in a Cash in Transit Heists. While suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder I had several dreams that i was caught in another gun battle. Only this time when I shot my weapon the round basically just fell out of the barrel. Or landed a foot or two in front of me. Very frustrating. Also had a couple the same as you when I was in a fight and could not hit harder than a girl
    Last edited by Bruce000; 01-20-2007 at 12:22 PM.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Had the WORSTE nightmare in a long time last night!

My damn GF was tellin me to come swim out in th eocean with her, after we go down this trail of rocks we go into the water and like instantly, I look down and there is this HUGE great white right underneath me! Then I go aboev water again, then I look back down and it opens its mouth, we both scream then I wake up.

I think it translates into I end up doing stuff for my GF that I really don't want to do or shouldnt do.

??

JC.1987 is offline Associate Member
    i remember alot of my dreams, but i also remember a nightmare that i had when i was younger, maybe 6 or 7 years. I think it was one of the characters from fantasia, like a giant or something. In the dream he was lifting weights, i used to wake up crying lol. maybe my destiny is weight lifting...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Had the WORSTE nightmare in a long time last night!

My damn GF was tellin me to come swim out in th eocean with her, after we go down this trail of rocks we go into the water and like instantly, I look down and there is this HUGE great white right underneath me! Then I go aboev water again, then I look back down and it opens its mouth, we both scream then I wake up.

I think it translates into I end up doing stuff for my GF that I really don't want to do or shouldnt do.

??
    Hey thats spooky... cos last night I dreamt I was a great white and this couple were screaming at me.

I hate sharks and fish and I hate the open water, lakes, ocean, anything.

I hate any animal that is capable of taking me out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information