Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    chest6 is offline Banned
    sad but true...

JC.1987 is offline Associate Member
    people who look at themslefes on every reflective surface possibe, nick and jessica, when people over use the word "solid".

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    haha

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member
    Guys who shave their arms

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    guys shave their arms???!!!

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    professors that say "ummkay" after every statement in lecture...

jean shorts

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    white kids that talk and dress like snoop doggy dog.

people at the gym who eat shit and then bitch at me about not being able to lose weight/gain muscle

Fat ppl sucking lollies while doing cardio "because it gives them more energy"

All sports drinks.

drunk people who want to talk to me about how they used to be big/used to work on the doors.

people who hate the show "24"

like i dont know... um maybe...rubix!

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Ugly straight guys who get freaked-out thinking that I'm gonna try to hit on them. You should BE so lucky.

And, uh, guys who sing out loud to their iPod. That's annoying as all hell.

-BigLittleTim

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    ^so i can stop freaking out now then?

zipster_dude is offline Associate Member
    Chicks who like to talk after sex......

Write it down, take a picture, Damn woman I'm trying to sleep!!!!!!!

tren zits

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    mother in law

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    commericals

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    marriage, i think men and women should be in 3 yr contracts.. at the end they can renew, or move on..
    Holy sh!t! This is classic!
    Totally agree, except, 2 year contract instead of 3. No money involved.
    Hahaha that cracked me up!

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoXracer
    People who don't say thank you when you hold the door or open a door for them. It should be a law that you are alowed to punch them in the face.

Guys who shake your hand with a limp hand shake. I always get wierded out by that.
    Bang on!

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    wow , alot of good points here

PS whoever said foskamink is right!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    Ugly straight guys who get freaked-out thinking that I'm gonna try to hit on them. You should BE so lucky.

And, uh, guys who sing out loud to their iPod. That's annoying as all hell.

-BigLittleTim

LOL

Blog Entries
    Old naked men that walk around the gym locker room for way too long, stincking up the place, lifting one leg at a time up on that middle bench by the lockers. That bench is for people to sit on, not for two naked old guys to staddle and talk to each other about their cyclist class the just got done with..

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I have been somewhat annoyed the passed few weeks and extremely stressed starting a new semester. I also just got into a fight with my girlfriend tonight so....behold the things I think have to go!

1) people who dont know how to speak the english language, sorry dude but sentences dont end with the word 'Yo'...

2)anyone who wears their pants hanging off of their ass, a flat brim hat, and a big fake ass silver chain with an equally ugly fake ass pendant. You are not a rapper, why are you dressing like one?

3)Drugs, Drug dealers, and people who use drugs. I think all drugs imported into the united states should be laced with sianide and then released to the streets so all the derelict low life drug addicts can die. Non-contributing to society pieces of shit..

4)People who expect the government to give them everything. This includes the majority of welfare recipients who just cheat the system so they can buy crack.

5)Old people who think Medicare should pay for EVERYTHING. Get a supplemental you old ****.

6) People who ride my ass on the roads..

7) People who dont do the speed limit, get the **** out of my way

8) People who high beam me when I'm driving, I stop the car completely and get out, they usually turn them off at that point.

9) Guys who wear girls jeans, or jeans tight enough that you can see the dudes junk...What the ****?

10) Ohh man..heres a big one... Older people (usually over the age of 35) who take their ENTRY LEVEL job seriously like its a ****ing career, what a joke, I work with some of these losers and its pathetic.

11) People that wear jeans in the gym

12) ****Fat, overwieght, out of shape, smokers, alcoholics, or anyone who lives a generally unhealthy lifestyle who lectures me about consuming too much protein, creatine ruining my kidneys, or lifting heavy wieght eventually causing me arthritis...If you find yourself in that category, dont tell me about arthritis when your sucking back on a cancer stick.

13) Snobs...I hate girls who present themselves with the attitude that because they were born with tits and ass and a somewhat pleasing figure that that means they are in some way entitled to men falling over them, giving them things, holding doors for them, or in some way thinking they are better than anyone.. Sorry ****, I work hard for my body and I most likely look better than you.

14) Highly educated professors who think that because of their intellectual superiority they are in some way better than anyone they come in contact with. Sorry dude, my last history professor was an arrogant prick who exhibited some of the most flagarant bravado I have ever seen and spoke to me like a pile of dog shit and had the attitude that he was some high class shit. Until I saw him getting into an 82 Honda and I got into my 40 thousand dollar car, jokes on him.. Those kind of professors definately have to go!

15) Guidos (www.getoffourisland.com)... Ok not italians, and not a true guido, but these orange tanned fake ass ****ing wannabe's that all swear they're in some way related to the mafia, give me a ****ing break..I almost cant stand going to Sea Side heights anymore because I see so many of these douchebag losers.

16) One of my friends, who is a complete bullshitter..Doesnt have a job, doesnt goto school, and has a psychotic girlfriend who I think escaped from an institution. I dont know who has to go more, him or her, maybe both..

17) !! people who dont put their ****ing left turn signal on until they're practically at the light, leaving me trapped behind them and then missing the green.. **** YOU!!!!!!!!!

ok in the interest of some of the members with ADD ill cut the list off here, but this is just off the top of my head...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information