Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Foskamink is offline Banned

looking at new dog for my bull terrier

my bull terrier is roughly 14 weeks old i think. he is a stupid dog, very dumb and slow learner. but he needs a playmate. i wanted to get a bigger dog to keep him in line, i had a massive massive rotwieler that was so violent i couldnt pat when i was little, but you must register with the council, so im thinking a boxer. i want a smart dog, its driving me crazy trying to teach my dog anything, he is by far the dumbest dog i have ever seen, im not replacing him by all means, i have a achor (spelling) of land and im fencing it fully so im going to take advantage of my space and get another gaurd dog. i think boxer would be good

3 dogs are on council list must register and i cant

pit bull
    rotweiler
    doberman

so any dog but them i can get. i had a german shephard that was 17 years old born and raised with it, so i think im not going to get another one, i think a big boxer would be nice.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    my sis has a dobby and i have a bull terrier....they get along fine. My bull terrier kicks my dobbys ass

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    New Foundlands are great dogs. Very loyal and affectionate.

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    New Foundlands are great dogs. Very loyal and affectionate.
    you know my brother got a new foundland at the same time right? so they currently live in the same kennel. but that dog is just as dumb, it literally walks up to me when im playing with my dog, pulls its arm back and slaps me hard, or bites my wrist. its a attention whore, im sure they are fine together as playmates, but i would like another dog myself. a smart one, and its good cause once again i have the land for dogs, lived in big city 5 years and it was horrible for dogs.
    my dog is pretty disciplined, it wont bark in a cage, even if you leave it there all day, the newfoundland barks crazy and wimpers, it also dosnt really bark at people ever as the newfound does, and it dosnt really bite only when you play with it in that mannor. good dog my bull terrier but brainless.

Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    my sis has a dobby and i have a bull terrier....they get along fine. My bull terrier kicks my dobbys ass
    at the local supermarket there is a rotweiler, and im guessing it weighs more then most of the AR members. biggest dog i seen in my life, but cant register at council so dobberman and rotweiler are out.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have a boxer, she is the shit. so damn clever it makes me laugh. the most loving, and lovable creature i have ever known. she is 9 years old now, had her since she was 7 weeks old. she has gone abit grey around her face, but apart from that she doesnt seem to have aged
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails looking at new dog for my bull terrier-misc-001.jpg   looking at new dog for my bull terrier-misc-003.jpg   looking at new dog for my bull terrier-06-pics-030.jpg   looking at new dog for my bull terrier-06-pics-031.jpg  

the docking of the ears on the boxer (think its the same for all dogs) does it must be done when they are born, or is 8 weeks still young enough to get them done? guessing they can be done as adults maybe. cause mine would have to have its ears done for sure, but i think boxer is what i will look at.

any ideas, so far boxer looks like a winner

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Cute dog timm. My friend has one and it is so cute and has a great personality.

Thread Information