Valmont is offline Banned

Does this irritate anybody eles about Anabolic review

I have been working out for years and have made some decent gains. But when ever I check out the pic section I see all these people here look so damn kick ass( you know like Demtri,petem, kev, poppa etc. almost fucking everyone) and it kinda bums me out that I cannot get there.

And to top it all off my shoulder is extremely fucked up and I am to damn impatient to let it heal.

sorry just had to get that off my chest..

Hope everyone has a prosperous and safe weekend.

Valmont

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: Does this irritate anybody eles about Anabolic review

Originally posted by Valmont
    (you know like Demtri,petem, kev, poppa etc. almost fucking everyone)
    Hmm...where is my name in that list ?? - am I the "almost fucking everyone" ???

haha, relax bro, it takes time. either that or a lot of juice. who said anything was easy in this world ?????? but that's the beauty of body building - you are your own judge / umpire / referee. it's all in your hands to change yourself and get better.

shorty2big is offline Member
    Be patient. It takes a lot of time and great effort to reach the levels that all the people you mentioned have achieved. Just keep pumpin' & be consistent brother. You will get there and so will I.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    It doesn't irritate me at all it just makes me want to work alot harder so I can get to where they're at now. I just think of it as good inspiration to look at everyone's pic cause some pic's are where i'm at now, and it took alot of time/work for me to get there. Other pic's are short term, and long term goals of where I want to be at with lot's of hard work in the future.. keep eating, and pumping, and we'll all reach our goals together..

relax, and have fun growing

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Originally posted by shorty2big
    Be patient. It takes a lot of time and great effort to reach the levels that all the people you mentioned have achieved. Just keep pumpin' & be consistent brother. You will get there and so will I.
    shorty2big if that's you in your avatar (which i think it is) you are already there!!!
    Last edited by Tedmax195; 07-27-2002 at 08:53 AM.

bigtraps is offline Member
    Seems in life, that anything worth doing or anything that has greatness to it, Does Not Come Easily. If it were easy, everyone would do it. You know it takes allot od dedication, day in day out to achieve your goals. Keep at it is all I can say. Youn are allready apart of an elite group of people. Keep Pumping..

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    All of the big fellas on the pic page have put in alot of hours in the gym. To me it is motivating to see people that are bigger than the biggest, it makes me work harder, but then again everyone has thier own personality. Just hang in there and you will be able to post a monster in a few years

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    everyones right.

and hey, I like most guys around here are still under 200 pounds. We're no giants, but be thankful that we're still not small and out of shape.

btw - its probable to assume you'd see more good pics because everyone has somesort of security problems with there body

demetri is offline Member
    I've been working out for 10 years and at the start of it I was a little discouraged.

I read somewhere that a decent gain is 3 pounds in a year. Well I carry about 30 pounds more muscle now then when I started. I just wish I could stay lean.

I look in the mirror and I feel fat. I know that I'm not but I'm nowhere in the condition that I'd like to be in. Mike_XXL is in the kind of condition that I aspire to. I'm glad that he and others on this board are generous with their knowledge. I've gained some good info here that'll help out in the long run.

my shoulder is also serioulsy fucked man but you just gotta wait it out and things will eventually go yah way

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    i know what you mean. but with my schedule, it becomes impossible to work as hard or as smart as i could (i travel a lot). i try though and thats the point.

BIG R is offline Member
    Jeff,

I know your pain. Everyone is differnt. My conditioning took years and even when I show up to competitions I feel like the smallest MF around. We all see ourselves in a differnt light and others percieve us as bigger than we feel we are. Most of the time we are our own worst enemies as critics.
    How long have you been at this? How long do you spend on preparation of diet and gym workouts? Maybe you are missing a aspect or have a misconception somewhere. There is always tomorrow.....................

R

Thread Information