Thread: Soooo....

armbar83 is offline Senior Member

Soooo....

I was sitting minding my own business on my computer in my living room and a pack of like 30 small white/grey birds slammed into my window and outside wall. There's like 20-30 little half dollar size oily puke spots all over my window and outside the wall of my apartment surrounding the window. It looks like a bullseye. I'm suprised it didn't kill them they hit so hard. I couldn't imagine hitting something so hard I immediately puked...

Anyone had this happen before? My roomate said the berries they eat make them drunk or something. All the puke spots have little red berry pieces, or maybe they are brains or something...wierd huh??

chest6 is offline Banned
    drunk birds..hmm

sounds logical

No idea but I've had birds fly into my window before...sometimes its the same damn bird

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    If you look like your avatar then I believe that you have taken something hallucinagenic!

ROFL

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i've seen a bird hit a window and die..silly birds...

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Im a bird and I know all about it see, We eat berrys to get drunk and fly around to try to hit stuff, attack old people, babys and in this case a window.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    Im a bird and I know all about it see, We eat berrys to get drunk and fly around to try to hit stuff, attack old people, babys and in this case a window.
    LMFAO

you're on a roll today schmidty

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    ^Thank you

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    a few weeks back about 400 birds fell from the sky in downtown austin and died there were 400 birds everywere.they said they got sick or something

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh bird fluuuuu

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big L 17
    a few weeks back about 400 birds fell from the sky in downtown austin and died there were 400 birds everywere.they said they got sick or something
    haha yeah and everyone was freaking out and they had this big investigation or whatever

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    oh shit, maybe they cummitted suacide.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I had a huge red tailed hawk fly into my window when I was a kid. It made a huge bang, I went outside and saw the bird laid out on the ground. I thought he was dead. So I went to the garage and got a shovel to move him. When I came back around the house he was up and was walked around then took off. I called my dad and I told him about it, at first he didnt believe me. He thought that it was a crow or something. But there were a few feathers left at the scene as you can imagine. He said that the hawk probably saw the reflection of another bird on the window and dove at it with his talons. So he hit talon first and thats what ended up not killing him or for me not breaking the window. No way would my dad have believed that a hawk broke out the window. I have to say though he was a monster of a bird. Never had seen one that close before. LOL

that would be some scary sh*t man...a big hawk slamming into your room talons first and flapping and bouncing off the ceiling. youd have some serious post traumatic stress syndrome. kind of weirds me out thinking about it. ehhh

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Damn your window must be super clean.

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    Just had a hawk fly into my buddies window at his motorcycle shop on Saturday. We thought it was dead too. Then the bugger got his bearing together and flew off. The shlt was funny, kinda like seeing your boy fall up a flight of stairs or something.

Thread Information