Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Ahh I always thought she was one of those people who had it way to easy in life. people say she was "burdened with immense tragedies i her life"
    i know ONE. her son.
    the begining of her life all she had to do was look good and the loot came rolling in, after that all she had to do was get fat, get a reality show, get addicted to pharmaceuticals, and get rich. not to mention the "tragedy" of her first husbands death. f**k that, she wanted his ass dead, which is why she got with him in the first place.
    her whole life shes been in starlight for NOTHING *REAL.
    she didnt contribute shit to anything, she got rich quick and lived the good life.
    maybe this was just her kharma, who knows?
    i think its sad anyone has to die at such a young age, but f**k it, worst shit happens everyday in this country.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i feel for her daughter and hope she gets taken care of, but i'll be happy as hell to never see her on tv again. call me harsh, but she was a money hungry, worthless individual who was all about herself. good fvkcing riddance

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i alos hope her daughter is taken care of by good people, maybe this will workout for the child, i am sure Anna would have screwed the kid up pretty severly in the long haul

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    i feel for her daughter and hope she gets taken care of, but i'll be happy as hell to never see her on tv again. call me harsh, but she was a money hungry, worthless individual who was all about herself. good fvkcing riddance

She was the weakest link If I was the old dudes family, she would of OD'ed too Anyone that thinks she was great needs to study her life

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Like stated previously, her 5 month old child is better off with almost ANYBODY other then Anna as a parent/guardian. She now has a fighting chance of having sanity in her life.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    My friends are so stupid. they said its from trim spa and not Xanax,cocain,vicodine, etc.I just wanted to slap then in the face

bigeater is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    i alos hope her daughter is taken care of by good people, maybe this will workout for the child, i am sure Anna would have screwed the kid up pretty severly in the long haul
    Yes I hope that some good people takes of her child.
    I think that she looked good when she lost the weight/fat when I saw her in a swedish celebrity magizine. I think that itīs stupid that people on guys like youtube and other sites say that itīs good that she is dead or something like that. She havenīt hurt anybody physichally. So rest in peace Anna.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    its sad, but to be honest i was not surprised when i heard the news.

rafael is offline Associate Member
    who cares. another "celebrity" dies...big deal ..ppl die daily..yet they dont get such attention. pffft i could care less.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    You have it all wrong... Here is how it really went down... Anna Nicole Smith had just come home from a long day and began her final trek down the corridor when out of nowhere jumped a ninja clad in all white. Now being on TrimSpa and being in shape once again she immediately pulled out her machete she keeps tucked nicely between the crack of her breasts and took a swipe at the attacker.
    The swipe barely missed but managed to catch the side of his mask thus revealing a familiar face. It was Chuck Norris. Now Anna Nicole who was stunned at this point, drops the machete. Now as soon as Chuck saw this oppurtunity he immediately gives her a round house kick to the head, thus rendering her unconscious and ultimately leading to her death.
    Drug use... Depression... Ppff... It was Chuck Norris all the way...

what is the point of this ?

Quote Originally Posted by bigeater
    Yes I hope that some good people takes of her child.
    I think that she looked good when she lost the weight/fat when I saw her in a swedish celebrity magizine. I think that itīs stupid that people on guys like youtube and other sites say that itīs good that she is dead or something like that. She havenīt hurt anybody physichally. So rest in peace Anna.
    yes RIP

Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    You have it all wrong... Here is how it really went down... Anna Nicole Smith had just come home from a long day and began her final trek down the corridor when out of nowhere jumped a ninja clad in all white. Now being on TrimSpa and being in shape once again she immediately pulled out her machete she keeps tucked nicely between the crack of her breasts and took a swipe at the attacker.
    The swipe barely missed but managed to catch the side of his mask thus revealing a familiar face. It was Chuck Norris. Now Anna Nicole who was stunned at this point, drops the machete. Now as soon as Chuck saw this oppurtunity he immediately gives her a round house kick to the head, thus rendering her unconscious and ultimately leading to her death.
    Drug use... Depression... Ppff... It was Chuck Norris all the way...
    damn you Norris!!!!!

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Everyone wants to be the father of her little girl now. If they get the baby they get the money.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    dont u dare say that...paris will live forever...she is comparable to god...
    Paris Hilton aint anything special. Yeah shes hot but ive seen much better looking people than her, havin gsed that i wouldnt say no to a few hours in a hotel room with her

numbat is offline Member
    Trimspa Baby

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information