Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    The Power Of The V Can Destroy Even The Most Single Of Men!

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    The Power Of The V Can Destroy Even The Most Single Of Men!
    LOL! it always does! eventualy we all lose, it is really about how long you can with stand it beore it breaks you. it is a test of torture

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    my old lady watches oprah to, i hate oprah! she would rather me just sit on the couch, not even close to her than be on the internet, it so dumb.another one i hate, if she goes to bed, she wants me to go at the same time, if i am not tired, i am not going to sleep. onlly way i am going is if there is sex invlolved, but i know this isnt happening when she is tired, so i refuse and she goes and poubts like a 2 year old
    MY LIFE EXACTLY!!!! All I hear about is how often Im on the internet, so now I just say im doing school work and said I have an online class, so i just bring up a school site and hit it if she walks in.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    it is too late for me, but you younger guys should pay attention to this statement, save yourselves! stay single as long as you can!!!!!!!!
    Im 23 and got married at 19 I will never know life after the age of 19

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    ok who changed my post above???? also NOT funny

ILuvTestEn is offline Associate Member
    I have yet another thing to add and that is when we get into an arguement on the phone and she hangs up on me.That drives me absolutly INSANE! Anyways there's alot of funny posts on this thread but I was sure that there would be many more posts so if anyone got something annoying or funny their wife does let us know.I'm always looking for a good laugh and who better to laugh at then the significant other in your life lol.

How about when they do something stupid and you get mad at them, instead of appologizing or admitting they were wrong, they just get mad at you for being mad at them, then It turns into a huge argument. Also she gets mad at me for not putting the toilet seat down, Its just as easy for her to put it down as me. She doesnt lift it for me when she is done so why should I put it down for her when Im done???

LOL, my wife just got mad at me 2 minutes ago because she hung up on me last night and I was mad at her today. I guess every guy deals with the SAME exact sh&t no matter what, lol.

Marriage = life ruining, and just wait until you have a kid, it will get worse.

We just got a puppy and she acts like its the hardest thing to keep an eye on. I have no idea what she's going to do once we have a kid.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    she tickles me and trys to make me eat candy.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I hate candy

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    If they annoyed you that bad, you would of left

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    If they annoyed you that bad, you would of left
    Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and I would die for her if I had too, but it still feels good to be able to bitch about her every once in a while.

Divorce is complicated, not to mention custody battles over a kid, and the I told you so's from everyone and the fact that I wont be with her once I am ready to settle down again, all things taken into consideration It's not like were dating I can't just bounce.

Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    Divorce is complicated, not to mention custody battles over a kid, and the I told you so's from everyone and the fact that I wont be with her once I am ready to settle down again, all things taken into consideration It's not like were dating I can't just bounce.
    If you even consider divorce an option then you probably shouldn't be together. I think you owe it to yourself to be happy and lifes to short to wait for somethings to get better especially when they probably won't.

Adapt and overcome

I wish my wife would go to the gym with me instead of bitching when I go and take too long. You would think she would be happy that she has a man who likes to take care of himself instead of gettin all fat and nasty.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvTestEn
    I wish my wife would go to the gym with me instead of bitching when I go and take too long. You would think she would be happy that she has a man who likes to take care of himself instead of gettin all fat and nasty.
    I think this is a common complaint within a marriage. What I did with my wife was to offer to her an activity that she would enjoy and we'd then do it together. We ended up purchasing mountain bikes. She then wanted to get in better shape so she could stay up with me while riding. It then turned into an internal competition within herself and believe it or not, she completed her first marathon this past weekend. It is possible.

Moral to the story: You must conquer the baby pool first before attempting to swim in the ocean! (with regards to introducing your wife to physical fitness)

Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    I think this is a common complaint within a marriage. What I did with my wife was to offer to her an activity that she would enjoy and we'd then do it together. We ended up purchasing mountain bikes. She then wanted to get in better shape so she could stay up with me while riding. It then turned into an internal competition within herself and believe it or not, she completed her first marathon this past weekend. It is possible.

Moral to the story: You must conquer the baby pool first before attempting to swim in the ocean! (with regards to introducing your wife to physical fitness)
    Thats definitly a good idea but there isn't any kind of physical activity that I can think of that my wife would be open to trying and it pisses me off cuz she's 5ft 99lbs and eats whatever the hell she wants and never gains a pound so she's fine with not doing anything physical.I am gonna try to introduce something like bike riding though who knows maybe she'll go for it.

well I talked to the wifey about bike riding and she said hell no but she did say she'll go for walks lol I guess thats a start

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information