View Poll Results: Do your parents know you juice?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yah, they trust me that I know what I'm doing.

8 23.53%
  • Yah, but they don't like it.

9 26.47%
  • No, are you crazy.

17 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    my bro knows and he laughed when he found out what my so called cycle was 4wks of cyp at 200mg stair steped. LOL I had no idea what I was doing

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Funny thing. My mother brought up GH to ME. lol. Asking me if some pill form of GH was okay to take.. "Mom, that's crazy", replies I, "but then again I've used steroids " *smile*

Depends on the parents you have. We all know whats best according to our parents. Some things you need to keep in the dark. Like the male thongs in the closet. You may feel cooler after letting someone know, but then you may regret it.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    my bro knows and he laughed when he found out what my so called cycle was 4wks of cyp at 200mg stair steped. LOL I had no idea what I was doing
    Yeah thats funny, when out of the blue, your brother says, "You're getting bigger, you might want to consider throwing some deca in there.".. playing dumb just doesn't work with older, more wise brothers. *fact* lol

My mom found my gear once threw it all away,dam did that cycle suck.thanks alot mom.Iam still 20 living at home but leaving for the guard next month so maybe when i get back and have my own place i might juice again,or maybe I should wate till iam 23 when my nat. test starts to slow down.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    No, are you crazy!!!

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    My mom would freak out on me if she knew.
    i must be getting old because i think if your living at home, well you are to young for gear. lets say your 24 and still at your moms house i think you should get your own place before bringing that stuff into your parents home.
    but i do remember bringing worse stuff in to my moms house lets say at 15 thru 17. but with two children own and almost 40 Y.o my self i guess i have turned into my mom and dad .

Jacky_Zebsten is offline Associate Member
    they didnt kno. its easy to hind when u dont live at home... but i think mum kinda guessed when I said administered my own flu needle injection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information