Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    chest6 is offline Banned
    LOL.."right on man" hahahaha. I had that happen to my friend once.

I'll tell 2 of my ex. Got caught by her dad twice lol.

Once was the second time I had seen her..after we fvcked we both fell asleep in her bed..I wake up at 7am the next morning with someone punching me in the ribs Its her dad saying "get the hell out of my house" pushin me out and stuff. Got pisseed he was pushin on me..thought about fighting him but that woulda been retarded..he had reason to be mad...so i just ran out..
    my best friend was fvckin her twin also rofl...he got kicked in the ribs cuz he was sleepin on the floor and we both ran out the house. I was in my boxers still so i looked pretty dumb walkin down the street in just boxers lol

Another time she was whacking me off.she was up on her pool table and my back was against the stairs..her dad walks up and she dint see him cuz we were makin out and I guess her eyes were closed or w/e so at the last second i see a shadow behind me..put my dick back in my pants and try to cover it with these DVD's I had next to me. He kicked me out again and I was like "why?" he points to my hardon stickin outta my basketball shorts and he goes "THATS WHY!" lol i was lau***ng walking out.

Her mom was pretty cool and when I was comin down the stairs i look in her office and shes lau***ng and shaking her head lol..

Those r 2 i can think of..I'll add some more if the thread goes longer

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    I remember I was at this one party in high school, the girl who was having the party I found out a couple days earlier had a thing for me ever since I came to that school (I went to a new school for my grad year, it was ****ing awsome), anyways, her friends invite me to come to this party, and I go, we had been drinking, talking, messing around all night, she finally looked at me and said lets ****, so we head down to her room, one of her friends was passed out there so we decided to just do it in the den instead, it had a couch anyways so it was fine, so were both butt naked, im givin er balls and all of a sudden the door got kicked it and the light turned out, I stop what Im doin and looked behind me and theres her dad who had been drinkin and bustin rails all night long standing in the doorway, hes like "what the **** is goin on in here! I didnt say anything then he rubs his face and eyes and looks right at me and says ' oh! shit! right on man! and shuts the light off and leaves the room, LOL, the scared the shit right out of me I didnt even finish ****in her I was too scared the her dad was gonna come is a shoot me or beat my ass with a bat or somethin.
    i would have finished

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I one time stole my moms car when she was out of town and drove to my gf house.were fvcking in her room and her parents were supose to be at work for a few more hours,we look out the window to see her mom walking inside.I had to sit on the side of her bed and not move for 3-4hrs b4 she got her parents to run her some were. Then i bolt up the street in my boxers to get in my moms stolen car. My mum still dont know I took the car.BTW Iwas about 15

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    I don't know if anyone's familiar with Panama City Beach, Florida...Anyway HUGE spring break spot it's fvcking crazy. I went every year in high school. One year a few of my friends, my girlfriend, her friend, and I went down. We stayed in a rat motel with anywhere from 6-12 of us spending the night there each night. One day we were out on the beach slammin down beer and she wanted to go back to the room. I knew what she wanted so we went. We're both butt naked and i'm in there tearing it up and my friend walks in. Me and my girl kept at it. He walked out but left the door cracked. It started raining and the party came back to our room... There were like 20 people in our room and I was on top of her pounding it. I figured she'd tell me to stop with all of those people coming in, but she just started lau***ng. One of my friends videotaped the whole thing. I had kids from Michigan and shit coming up to me on the beach like "You're that guy...!" Made for one helluva story. We went back to school and everyone knew about it, including parents/teachers. Gym coach said he wished I was his son. Just figured I'd add to the stories.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information