why you that sad???????????????????

why are so many people really that sad to ask complete strangers for advice on a relationship with a person nobody knows??

i mean can really judge a relationship on the story of one side only.......but just tell them to move on.

maybe its just me,but its kinda borin seein threads like,my gf loves someone else,has gonerea,is lesbian,has a cock and she dumped me which is favourite.lol.

am i that shallow?
    and i know loads of people will say yeah lol.......

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree, but i also know that people just need to vent, be it on a message board or otherwise

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    It's much easier to vent to people you have no emotional attachment to. That's how a therapist works.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    this is a great place for people to express themselves with people they dont see every day. if you see a title asking for help dont open simple as that.some people feel better getting things off their chest btw we arnt strangers we are AR brothers/sisters

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    It's much easier to vent to people you have no emotional attachment to. That's how a therapist works.
    pretty much nailed it right here, its easy to vent with people you cant see and the people on here will give you a more honest opinion than your best friends.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    i love you guys

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta
    this is a great place for people to express themselves with people they dont see every day. if you see a title asking for help dont open simple as that.some people feel better getting things off their chest btw we arnt strangers we are AR brothers/sisters
    Exactly! Some people have nobody to talk to and they feel that they can here. If we could all give each other advice on AAS then we could give advice on other things as well. Well put auslifta!

Thread Information