Thread: your goal in BB

wishmasterATM is offline Banned

your goal in BB

okay I know alot of you guys in here are pretty huge already, but What is your goal?./.I mean who you wann be like... for example ronnie, flex , etcc.. I know alot of you guys already reached your goals...but for ( me included ). us beginners,.. what is your goal?.. if its possible post a pic of someone you wanna look like... I'M just asking this because I wanna see how many diffrent types of BB's are in here...some just want to look like "models" and some big mo fo...anyways I think my goal for now is Like ..Randy Orton , ( wwe ), im not gonna post a pic of hom, because all of theme are pretty Gay..but I hope in 2-3 years I'll be like that...

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    I've reached my overall goal (good symmetry). All I want to do now is to continue to stay in the very best shape possible for the rest of my life.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    my goal is to look good and be confident. i would like to add 20lbs or so of muscle and keep my bf% where it's at right now. i have no desire to be freaky big.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    long term:i wuld love to be 240 @ 10%ish one day
    short term: compette in my first show this october

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I would LOVE to step on stage at 215-220 NATURALLY one day. So, a fairly lean 240 would be nice. I have already been there, just not naturally, I plan to do it clean from here on out.
    Last edited by spound; 03-22-2007 at 06:37 PM.

Big Drez is offline Banned
    I weigh 233 right now at around 16% BF...and for being 21 I am pretty proud of my natural progress thus far. Although there are times where I have taken 4-5 months off at a time, so I know I could have come further if I wasn't a chucklehead. Anyways, I'd like to be around 250 - 260 with 10% BF eventually, but I have no desire to compete in BB competitions...

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    I would like to be a top ranked NPC national competitor one day....I would love to be an IFBB pro but that is kinda unrealistic. I am only 25 so I guess I have ALOT of time to mature as a BB'er

For now I plan on winning my second show in a row this october.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I would like to maybe put on another 5lbs and drop a tiny bit of body fat from my pic.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would like to be 220-230 @10% bf. im 225 right now @ about 13-14% so im close. ive never wanted to huge just look big and natural. i want to be more consistent too so i get good seperation on my muscles, a real mature look.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would like to compete one day. As for now im trying to put on more mass and see where I get, right now I'm 6'1 and around 242 and about 14% bf and I still have more room to build. I am still natural too, I've been on these boards for a few years doing research and I know some people using so I have a lot of experience with aas but I'm still gonna wait until its absolutely necessary for me to start using. I could see myself being around 280lbs with a moderately low bf% eventually. My goal would be a Gunter Schlierkamp physique.

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    i just picked up the weights 2 years ago, unsure of my full potential, i will go full steam till I'm 25 (I'm 22), if I'm not competing at the national level by that time i will pack it in, some have it some dont, i dont feel like tioling in mediocracy, after that its all being healthy and lean year round....i would like a smaller version of ronnie rockel

chest6 is offline Banned
    mid term goal is 300 at 14/15% bodyfat..within the next 3 years or so..

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    on stage 200-210 lbs off-season 240 ish

ok , I also myself is looking to be about 240..12-14%... I thought you guys were gonna post a pic of someone..hahah...

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Im 5'10''. I wanna be around 230, 9%BF, hit rim jumping, run a 4.6 40 or faster.

oh yeah, and a bigger penis

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    Im 5'10''. I wanna be around 230, 9%BF, hit rim jumping, run a 4.6 40 or faster.

You should be grabbing rim at around a 5 second 40 time EASY.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    You should be grabbing rim at around a 5 second 40 time EASY.

Ive never been a jumper and never worked at it. my 40 stands at a 4.8 now, and im about a half foot away from rim. Ill get there by the end of this year.

My goal is to look as lean as spound year round......But with bigger legs. haha jm bro.

Seriously, Wanna drop back down to around 10ish BF and get my strength/speed back and more.

dano_85 is offline Junior Member
    im 5'5-5'6. i would like to be around 200.right now i am about 180 at 13%

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    250+ sub 10% bf i'd love to be a monster but i refuse to take it that far because im sure its pretty hard on your body between the size/drugs etc...

chest6 is offline Banned

at 5'10" and a 4.8 40 you should easily be able to grab rim

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    My goal is to look as lean as spound year round......But with bigger legs. haha jm bro.

Seriously, Wanna drop back down to around 10ish BF and get my strength/speed back and more.
    Damn bro, why the hack at me lol My legs are actually my strongest/most overpowering bodypart, but unfortunately the camera angle does not emphasize that. Have you ever dieted down for a show? The first place you usually lose mass when you are depleted is in your quad sweep.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Ive never been a jumper and never worked at it. my 40 stands at a 4.8 now, and im about a half foot away from rim. Ill get there by the end of this year.
    Get you some jump soles. You can probably find a used pair on eBay for about $30.00. I use mine all of the time and it's really increased my verticle leap over the past few years. I'm 5'7 and can dunk a volleyball on a 10ft rim (can't palm a basketball). The jump soles should also help you become more explosive, which will definitely help you with your 40 time.

ru-ga-ru is offline Associate Member
    My goal is to be ripped like my Avatar, but stay around 195lb. So I need to lose about 20lbs

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    mmm doing a powerlifting comp. in july?

might start lean bulking soon.

sitting around 12-13%BF

hoping to hit 6's on deads and 4's on the bench.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FaizakaFez
    on stage 200-210 lbs off-season 240 ish
    you freak, aren't you 5'6? that would be freaking MASSIVE

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    i want to be 250 20-15%bf by the time im 28. but b4 that i would l9ikr to do my first bb show when im 21. im 19 now so i still got some time

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    235lbs @ 10-11% bf. im 6' 208lbs @ 13% now.

well this is How I wanna look like in 2-3 years..and from there on , no idea... my stats are diffrent im 6 feet...hes 6-4.... but anywayss I know the pic is super gay...hahah..but anywayss
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails your goal in BB-randy-orton-interview-20060317112642794.jpg  

daytrader is offline Member
    im tall and lanky dude... ive always liked Terrel owens build.. he has the same frame as me.. thats what id like to shoot for and look like one day.. i guess hes like 230-235 6-7%ish

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    i would love to get to 200lbs lean, which means getting my diet in serious order, i have been a slack master

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    i'm at 5'9" 210lbs 10-12% right now. 21yo.

depending on school schedules and future employment i would like to hit 240 around 10%. so i'm looking at a few years, but it will happen.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Will your mom help you out?

xpijeonx is offline Associate Member
    I dont wanna be huge. I would like to look like Frank Zane in his prime but more realistically for me around 10-12% year round and then drop to 7-8% for summer.

He is a claimed 5'9" and just under 200lbs comp weight. I am 5'10" and I have a larger frame/bone structer so I figure maybe 210-215 at 10-12% I know I will not look like him ever but that is the physique I like and I think that around that weight I can acheive as close as my genetic shape will allow to look "close".

I like larger physques too but I do not want to make the commitment to get there especially the eating. I dont think it is hard perse' but I feel like I already eat alot, lol.

I am currently 195 around 14-15% so Ive got a few more pounds of lean muscle to put on, lol. Hopefully I will get my next run squared away soon.

Thread Information