chest6 is offline Banned

yay latenight fun

So I'm sitting in mah room readin on AR when I hear a loud bang. I knew it was a car slamming into another car in my dorm parking lot outside my window. I always keep my window open cuz half the time I'm ventilating the room with all the smoke when I'm cookin chicken on the foreman 6x a day..

Anyway I stand up and look out my window and what do you know? Someone just hit my car I see them get out and look at their car..then mine..then they proceed to drive off.

So I start bustin out the door..sprint down my hallway..jumping down flights of stairs lol out the door. I see them outside and I walk towards their car..and they drive off. Don't think they saw me tho..

They obviously live at my dorm because you can't park in this parking lot unless you live here. So I figure they are checking for spots in the next lot which is a parking garage under our dorm.

So I run across the other direction..look at my truck real quick to see damage which isn't much..just a busted taillight. So I start sprinting again across the side of the building..then to the back..I see their car in the garage through the fence window thingies.. Get into the garage...make him stop and try to make him get out cuz to me it looked like a hit and run so im pretty pissed this entire time trying to catch them..so hes like "No! I'm not getting out..locking his doors and stuff lol...I'll save wut I said to him cuz some will just roll their eyes but hes all like "We were gonna park and then write a note on ur car" Oh well..I still dont believe him at this point but I just calm down cuz I dont like fighting and he was with his gf anyway.

Well thats pretty much it..my fun for the night. I didn't have anything on me cuz i was in basketball shorts w/ no pockets. No phone, keys or wallet. He writes his info down on a napkin. I wanted to write his license plate on it but he kept changin the subject like oh well heres my drivers license #. Oh well..I leave and Im like dammit I didnt get his plate. So I get back to my room and decide to go outside cuz Im pretty sure the next lot they tried..sure enough theres their car with the busted taillight. Got their plate # and everything so now Im happy.

I have a test tmr I havent started studying for..damn. Anyone know how much it costs to fix taillights? No big deal really I just didnt wanna pay for it outta pocket. Sorry bout the long ass thread

K.Biz is offline Banned
    what kind of car? tail lights can range anywhere from 50-100 bucks. 100+ on a european cars like a BMW or an Audi.

chest6 is offline Banned
    2006 dodge ram.

I was thinkin in that range..$50-75 maybe.

Theres no stupid exit in our parking lot. Theres the little striped area at the end of our lot for pedestrians I guess to cross that people pull in to turn around. Its after the last parking spot and there is a curb next to it, so essentially its a last parking spot you can't park in. So people pull in next to it..then try to pull back..turn left and head back out the other way. Pretty stupid..they need an exit at the end. Every time I get to the end and theres no spots I'll just reverse all the way out because the 1 or 2 times i've tried doing it the above way it takes like 10 back up/inch forward to get by.

This dude was doing that..cut it a lil too close and popped my car. I was parked in the very last spot btw so all the above makes sense. I was coming into the striped area a lil because my roommate parked next to me was comin into the other spot cuz the spots are so small

Maybe he was drunk but he didnt look it....

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    2006 dodge ram.

I was thinkin in that range..$50-75 maybe.

Theres no stupid exit in our parking lot. Theres the little striped area at the end of our lot for pedestrians I guess to cross that people pull in to turn around. Its after the last parking spot and there is a curb next to it, so essentially its a last parking spot you can't park in. So people pull in next to it..then try to pull back..turn left and head back out the other way. Pretty stupid..they need an exit at the end. Every time I get to the end and theres no spots I'll just reverse all the way out because the 1 or 2 times i've tried doing it the above way it takes like 10 back up/inch forward to get by.

This dude was doing that..cut it a lil too close and popped my car. I was parked in the very last spot btw so all the above makes sense. I was coming into the striped area a lil because my roommate parked next to me was comin into the other spot cuz the spots are so small

Maybe he was drunk but he didnt look it....
    sucks man. just go out and order one at any auto part store. then go make that kid pay. shouldnt be over a 100 bucks mainly because its an american car so it should be pretty cheap.

and if he was drunk, then u should double the price

chest6 is offline Banned
    Dont think he was. I was pretty pissed at first but then I was like hmm..go to jail or handle lil fender bender peacefully..even tho he was a bitch and drove off..then lied to me bout it

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Dont think he was. I was pretty pissed at first but then I was like hmm..go to jail or handle lil fender bender peacefully..even tho he was a bitch and drove off..then lied to me bout it
    Yea he drove off that bs. A guy rearended me while i was sitting at a stop light and tried driving off, i followed him beeping my horn and flashing my lights like a mad man, ended up getting pulled over by a cop and the cop was like wtf are u doing? and i was like that guy hit me, and he wouldnt pull over. i got his licnese plate and f*cked him over hardcore. got a nice chunk of money for it + my car being fixed. but all he had to do was pullover and i would have never brought his arss to court. oh well some people are just dumb. just make him pay or beat his ass. easy haha

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    wtf is wrong w/ you chest?!
    i woulda shiv'd that bich in the kidney for that ordeal...

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    all that sprinting????? burnin up calories bro!!!!! but I would have stood outside the car until he got out, or shit on his windshield or somthing.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    wtf is wrong w/ you chest?!
    i woulda shiv'd that bich in the kidney for that ordeal...
    +1

chest is obviously a pussy. phhh

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    +1

chest is obviously a pussy. phhh
    nah, he just a n00b to life.

ru-ga-ru is offline Associate Member

ooooooohhh.

Man, you should of smack down on him for driving off.

K.Biz is offline Banned

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    nice, is it a hemi?

some people are EXCELLENT drivers, especially up here in the northwest

sorry to hear that

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    damn chest u are crazy glad u heard it happen

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    u did the right thing chest. its easy to say u should of puffed up and kicked the guys ass.u looked at the situation and saw it for what it was, a small thing. u kick the guys ass and go to jail and think of what that will cost u, more than a damn tail light. peace!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    u did the right thing chest. its easy to say u should of puffed up and kicked the guys ass.u looked at the situation and saw it for what it was, a small thing. u kick the guys ass and go to jail and think of what that will cost u, more than a damn tail light. peace!
    exactly. I was at the front of his car & I was like get the fvck out of the car before i rip u out etc etc and hes all lockin the doors...

I was going to head for his door handle but he locked the doors and i figured after I moved from out front of his car he would have took off.

I was pissed as fvck yellin and shit....then I figured it aint worth it over a lil fender bender...

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    you should make the dude pay for the light. its in an easy install tho u can do it yourself.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Personally I would have smashed his face in, but maybe thats I have so many legal problems. You did the right thing, good call!

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    LOL dude the fact that you totally punked this kid infront of his girl is 100 time more humiliating that getting his ass kicked. I know if I got out and fought someone and got my ass kicked and my wife was there atleast I gave it one hell of a shot, but to lock the doors and hide, she's gotta question what kinda man she has!!!! You shoulda used that, and been like look dude, screw you I dont even care,.............hey babe, want a real man, not a little punk a$$ b@tch like this guy locking his doors, why dont you get out and I'll take you out! Then wam, bam, thank you mam. You double punked this dude!!!! (this is all based off the assumption that his girl was hot, if not then the whole story is irrelevant) But good job not fighting, jail is not the best place to end up.

you type like a wild wombat in cover :/

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    you type like a wild wombat in cover :/
    me? I noticed after I typed that ppl someone would make a comment how its rambling and one big paragraph. O well..better than a lot of people here that you can't understand at all.

Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    LOL dude the fact that you totally punked this kid infront of his girl is 100 time more humiliating that getting his ass kicked. I know if I got out and fought someone and got my ass kicked and my wife was there atleast I gave it one hell of a shot, but to lock the doors and hide, she's gotta question what kinda man she has!!!! You shoulda used that, and been like look dude, screw you I dont even care,.............hey babe, want a real man, not a little punk a$$ b@tch like this guy locking his doors, why dont you get out and I'll take you out! Then wam, bam, thank you mam. You double punked this dude!!!! (this is all based off the assumption that his girl was hot, if not then the whole story is irrelevant) But good job not fighting, jail is not the best place to end up.
    yeah she was pretty hot..thats the first thing I noticed..I noticed her lol

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    you should make the dude pay for the light. its in an easy install tho u can do it yourself.
    filed a police report today cuz the dude wouldnt answer his phone..

the vin# he gave me was wrong..& some other stuff was too.

Oh well..they know where he lives..wut a douche

filed a police report today cuz the dude wouldnt answer his phone..

the vin# he gave me was wrong..& some other stuff was too.

Oh well..they know where he lives..wut a douche

What an idiot, he lives in your dorm doesnt he?? So he has to park in your parking lot sometime! People are so stupid sometimes, id probably kick his ass now, because he is being gay, gotta teach people manners sometimes Oh, more about his girl, what was she doing while you were yelling at him and he was cowering behind his steering wheel messing his pants???

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    What an idiot, he lives in your dorm doesnt he?? So he has to park in your parking lot sometime! People are so stupid sometimes, id probably kick his ass now, because he is being gay, gotta teach people manners sometimes Oh, more about his girl, what was she doing while you were yelling at him and he was cowering behind his steering wheel messing his pants???
    lol NO thats the thing. You have to live in my dorm to park in that lot, and neither of them do.

I asked him if he lived in my dorm he said no but his gf does.

Today the cop was checkin the names and residences and the kid doesnt live here which is true...but the girl doesnt live in my dorm....she lives off campus..that fvckin liar

so are they going to find him you think??? I would go on a man hunt, and kill him!

chest6 is offline Banned
    lol. I dunno if I posted this above but later that night I went and found his car and wrote his license plate down.

The plate did match with the name he gave me.. They have his address and everything..theyre like "If we get any progress on this we'll let you know"

I was like wha u have his address

ha ha you should have asked for it!

http://www.publicdata.com/
    Find.People.Public-records-now.com

Theres alot of them, I found me on one of the sites, wasn't happy about it, but they had 3 towns i lived in my age, and my relatives on there, kinda scary actually!

chest6 is offline Banned
    mannn cops took the napkin that his info was written on...dont know if they meant to or not

Thread Information