Thread: This kills me!

wishmasterATM is offline Banned

This kills me!

well actually I had to post this...lol...dont you guys hate it when you are working your ass off in the gym, and then suddenly you see someone that you havent seen in a while and they come up to you "are you still going to the gym?"...and im like "Yes"..but in my mind im like "f---uck you cant you atleast see something??!!".. but in these last days I went to a family party wich I dont see often and everybody told be "you got huge"etcc..but I allso felkt strange..hahah I know confusing

chest6 is offline Banned
    theyre just doing it to start convo..they know the answer.

When people ask if I've been working out I say no..then they get all confused and give me a look and say you've gotten bigger..and im like..then why'd you ask..pft

haha that is funny, because Im imagening doing that....

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yep..I hate when people ask obvious questions they already know the answer to.

I used to get it at my job. I'd get a question and I'd make up a bullshit response then theyd be like "no, I think you are wrong" I'd get so pissed and be like thennnnn why did you ask me you idiot

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    People tell me I got huge all the time. Sometimes I find myself fishing for compliments though. But compliments are like C r a c k, its nice for a short time but soon you want more.

chest6 is offline Banned
    compliments get annoying. I hate them

or when you are at a party or whatever and they need help for carrying something and they go like "let him carry the cag ( or whatever ) hes a big gym guy"...sucksss..hahah

ALPHAMALE77 is offline Junior Member
    Its Not That They Are Trying To Compliment You Or Trying To Start A Conversation.....its When...they Say...( Hey Big Guy) Or Some Sh*t Like That....im Like Hey Ugly How You Doing.....talk About Getting A Look From Them.....

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmasterATM
    or when you are at a party or whatever and they need help for carrying something and they go like "let him carry the cag ( or whatever ) hes a big gym guy"...sucksss..hahah

did see a guy basically do a front delt raise with a full keg onto a 4ft table top once. pretty impressive I think there like 70lbs.

next time someone ask if you've been lifting just tell em "yeah, your sister off my dick."

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    I hate it when they say "man..your penis is huge..have you been working out?"
    I hate that

Quote Originally Posted by MFT81
    did see a guy basically do a front delt raise with a full keg onto a 4ft table top once. pretty impressive I think there like 70lbs.

next time someone ask if you've been lifting just tell em "yeah, your sister off my dick."
    haha dude I laughed hard like crazy all alone.... well I saw yesterdady Worlds Strongest Man, and they throw the kegs about 15 feet high....damnn

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    compliments get annoying. I hate them
    +1 it was nice in the begning, but now its akward and stupid. i no i look good u dont have to tell me haha

SpartanStrength is offline Associate Member
    I HATE THATTT.. i sometimes get really offended depending on my mood, but then i feel like an asshole b/c it comes out really cocky... "Hey you still lifting?".. "yea, i mean you can't tell?"...

i hate fat people asking
    'how can i get in better shape?'

or my favourite
    'can you do me a training/diet program?'

i used to fall for it all the time,but now i know they wont even use it anyway...lazy cu*ts.well....thats why they are fat.lol

hahahah... Fat people always try to seem interested...they kleep asking you for about a good 20 minutes about proper diet and working out, but they never start doing it...

Jason865 is offline Banned
    well actually I had to post this...lol...dont you guys hate it when you are working your ass off in the gym, and then suddenly you see someone that you havent seen in a while and they come up to you "are you still going to the gym?"...and im like "Yes"..but in my mind im like "f---uck you cant you atleast see something??!!".. but in these last days I went to a family party wich I dont see often and everybody told be "you got huge"etcc..but I allso felkt strange..hahah I know confusing
    I love telling people I don't workout, I tell them my entire family is built like me and we all eat crap food and never exercise.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    If somebody told me they couldnt tell I worked out I would do a 12 wk cycle of 5g a week of test.That would solve that.LOL

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    People always give me the news jars of Mayo to open.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    theyre just doing it to start convo..they know the answer.

When people ask if I've been working out I say no..then they get all confused and give me a look and say you've gotten bigger..and im like..then why'd you ask..pft
    yeah same here! i love doing that.. like "Dam do you work out?" im like "no.. not really..."

stacked566 is offline Associate Member
    Kegs weigh much more than 70lbs. Shoot, there is about 140 beers in a full (well they are technically half kegs now in every state) 12fl oz per beer puts it at a little over 105 fluid lbs which feels like 150plus carrying it in, I know cuz I have to carry that shit all the time. Emptied shells are easy as hell to fling around tho.

Pops1985 is offline Associate Member
    Just tell them you were in the Coma for 3 years and when you woke up your bod was like this AMAZING isn't it

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    this kind of thing really annoys me. or when people say "have you stopped training?" they know how much it means to you, but human nature seems to make it easier to be nasty than to be nice.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    compliments are nice, but they can be very annoying and get old when you get the same shit daily....but i still love it a bit....

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    compliments are nice, but they can be very annoying and get old when you get the same shit daily....but i still love it a bit....
    i never know quite how to respond to compliments. usually a humble thankyou will suffice, but when people kiss your ass, its embarrassing

hahaha damn kissing is also involved LOL

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yeah i always have this awkward kinda laugh and it is just weird...when my buddies and close friends joke it is funny, but when it is just random people it is kinda awkward...

Yeah got that Right LOL Like my friend is on a cycle right now LOL I always tell that you look TOIT but oops still a bit of Gyno, LOL dude gets upset, but really there is no gyno

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian
    i hate fat people asking
    'how can i get in better shape?'

or my favourite
    'can you do me a training/diet program?'

i used to fall for it all the time,but now i know they wont even use it anyway...lazy cu*ts.well....thats why they are fat.lol
    I've wrote them for ppl before.

Then I made the mistake of writing it before I take the $.

This fat bitch decided she didnt want it anymore after I spent 2 hours on her fat diet..dammit

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    i never know quite how to respond to compliments. usually a humble thankyou will suffice, but when people kiss your ass, its embarrassing
    I get really weirded out when ppl kiss your ass. 100% of the time its guys too. Half the time they do it because they think you'll "have their back" in a fight. Please. Did I ever say I was a fighter? No.

Awkward..

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    yeah i always have this awkward kinda laugh and it is just weird...when my buddies and close friends joke it is funny, but when it is just random people it is kinda awkward...
    omg LOL i hear ya
    i was at a bar qiute a while back.. and these swinging gangesters come up to me and are like DAM DOG your ****ING HUGE!
    im like uhh.. thanks..
    then they go on.. YOU play FOOOTBALL mahn?!
    im like nahh..
    and they go on and on like trying to recruit me for a football team that doesnt exist ><
    then they go wat do YOu do? im like.. "i boxed when i was a kid"
    they all get real quiet.. then one goes "OH SNAP SON u do UFC?!"

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    omg LOL i hear ya
    i was at a bar qiute a while back.. and these swinging gangesters come up to me and are like DAM DOG your ****ING HUGE!
    im like uhh.. thanks..
    then they go on.. YOU play FOOOTBALL mahn?!
    im like nahh..
    and they go on and on like trying to recruit me for a football team that doesnt exist ><
    then they go wat do YOu do? im like.. "i boxed when i was a kid"
    they all get real quiet.. then one goes "OH SNAP SON u do UFC?!"
    theyve prolly never seen a big Oklahomite before

POPS 1985 you sound like a friend I know ,... and Tim you are right people tend to be nasty before nice...well today at Gym a guy that I barely know told me "yeah your chest Kind of got "small""...he asked me "do you work out your chest?"...I have seen this guy like only twice in my lifee... but I just took a deep breath count to ten , and answered nicely "dude go fvck yourself , and drop death"..hahah... I just smiled. ...plastic smile, ...

Thin Ice is offline Junior Member
    I know what you mean. I'm really skinny (6 feet tall, about 155 pounds) but I'm in really good shape. People sometimes tell me to *start* working out, as though it's impossible for a guy to be strong and fit without shirt-ripping biceps. I think,

I usually just shrug it off; I keep myself skinny so people will underestimate me and be surprised at my strength when I go to move furniture or something. However, sometimes, if I'm having one of "those" days, it will really piss me off.

Thin Ice is offline Junior Member

Angry

hahahah... Fat people always try to seem interested...they kleep asking you for about a good 20 minutes about proper diet and working out, but they never start doing it...
    My Grandpa doesn't. He's mostly skinny but with a big gut. He's a brittle diabetic with really bad emphysema from smoking, so he couldn't get in shape even if he wanted too. He's usually pretty supportive of the things I do.

However, he's recently gotten onto this kick about how weightlifting is just about practice, it's not impressive...pointless...like climbing a mountain. He says that most people don't run or lift weights, not because it's too hard, but because it's boring. Seeing as he never exercised except when he was in the army, I know he doesn't know what he's talking about. I think he's just trying to talk me out of my powerlifting so I don't hurt myself, but it really makes him look like an ass when he discredits others for their work. It's strange, because he's usually a really nice guy and fun to be around. Go figure.

pwerfll1 is offline Banned
    i tell em i dont know i woke up 1 day with lumps

theyve prolly never seen a big Oklahomite before
    fux dood... thats all we got.. kids are chunkin haybails and carring 50lb feed bags at age 6.. my friend was benching close to 300 at age 12-13 his wrists are like 11-12 inches? granted i think his parents were buffaloo...
    u come down here.. we got more tractors on the high ways than honda civics!

dude is that true?.lol...12-13 years?

Thread Information