Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member

Bad A** Deadlifts

DELETED....... sorry guys
    Last edited by Older lifter; 10-06-2008 at 12:24 AM. Reason: offends some of the people,,,, and repeated

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I posted this like a couple months ago, I think its funny. Several others do not.

Thought that it might of been on before,,, Delete???

Thats up to you, got alot of people being jerks and trying to say the kid was messed up and everything.

Thanks for the heads up bro, sometimes forget some don't see the lighter side of things

You think you a bad ass lifter, check him out!

Here you are lifter. Judge for yourself.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    lol he is just acting like majority of the older lifters, he looked like most power lifters to a t just a mini version lol

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Not sure what to think of that? Just let him be a kid, wonder if they push him to do that shit?
    ***No source checks!!!***

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    cool!

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Totally brain washed, this is up there with the likes of those young kids who preach on street corners like they have been doing it since the summer of love.

Im not saying the parents are forcing the kids like some experts say they are and that it borders on child abuse. Kids copy what adults do, you do it enough of times infront of them and they will repeat it exactly, hence this lil blonde haired kid walking round like hes on 3g of test eod and can deallift a car.
    Im not saying he wont become a good dead lifter when older but i think kids should be left to be kids and not encouraged to become little adults.
    In the meant time this kid is gonna get beat up big time off bullies who have awesome genes and are naturally big and strong.

dieselmack is offline New Member
    totally aggreee^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    Totally brain washed, this is up there with the likes of those young kids who preach on street corners like they have been doing it since the summer of love.

Im not saying the parents are forcing the kids like some experts say they are and that it borders on child abuse. Kids copy what adults do, you do it enough of times infront of them and they will repeat it exactly, hence this lil blonde haired kid walking round like hes on 3g of test eod and can deallift a car.
    Im not saying he wont become a good dead lifter when older but i think kids should be left to be kids and not encouraged to become little adults.
    In the meant time this kid is gonna get beat up big time off bullies who have awesome genes and are naturally big and strong.
    And you were able to develop all the parental mistakes and the future of this child with 2 minutes of video. HMMMM

I guess next time I see kids out in the street playing cops and robbers, or cowboys and indians, or any other game of that nature I will immediately assume that the parents are not doing their job and he will be become a bank robber and they will be in jail before 30 Please, that kid was being just that, a kid. It was nothing more than imitation of what he sees just like all young boys do

A bunch of you need to go be Child Psychologist will all these assumptions. lol

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    at our meet there was a lil girl that deadlifted......she was a lil badass...prolly 8 years old max

Thread Information