Terinox is offline The One & Only

Hockey Game 4 XBOX?

Howdy XBOX fans,

I'm looking for a hockey game for the ORIGINAL XBOX, which allows the gamer to play an ENTIRE season, starting with REGULAR season, ALL the way through to the stanley cup finals (that's if your team makes it).

Are there any real good ones that allow you to do this with realistic aspects, like injuries and trades and all that shit???

Thnx,
    T.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    NHL 2K7 is the best hockey game out there. Not sure if it is on the original Xbox, but if it is, it is definately worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    NHL 2K7 is the best hockey game out there. Not sure if it is on the original Xbox, but if it is, it is definately worth it.
    Thnx, looked it up, it is availble for the XBOX and 360, will probably buy it

Thnx,
    T.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I've always liked the NHL series, Ive had NHL 2003, NHL 2004, NHL 2005 et cetra. On my PS1, PS2 etcetra
    Made my EA SPORTS I believe and have always played seasons. You can choose season length as in 57 or 82 games. You can make draft picks, trades, waivers, create a player and create a dynasty. Even play european leagues. Also play online against ppl, with your PS.

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    I've always liked the NHL series, Ive had NHL 2003, NHL 2004, NHL 2005 et cetra. On my PS1, PS2 etcetra
    Made my EA SPORTS I believe and have always played seasons. You can choose season length as in 57 or 82 games. You can make draft picks, trades, waivers, create a player and create a dynasty. Even play european leagues. Also play online against ppl, with your PS.
    Thnx for the info, it gets a bit confusing, as there are more than 1 game with similar names. NHL 2K7, I assume is obviously NHL 2007, but then there is NHL 07, which seems to be a different game, unless there are literally THREE different games all with that similar title. I did look up "NHL 2K7" on that IGN website, and their review was good, graphics looked good, so I'm probably gonna try that one out. There was also very high review for ESPN HOCKEY.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah there are many version, NHL 2K7 is different then NHL 2007. Both are good and to my knowledge at least NHL 2004, 2005 was more popular then any other version. The newest versions not to sure. IMO id rent them out before dishing out $$$. I just buy them maybe 10 months after their release, I bought mine on EBAY for like $7. They are almost exactly the same as previous versions but with slight differences and an updated roster. I just make the trade. Now I feel like playing

Thread Information