Thread: tnt the ****ers

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

tnt the ****ers

what a pile of shite TNT is i've never had any problems with dhl or parcel force. But today my powder come i've missed it so i go to tnt outlet which is about 5 mile away. i get there ring the buzzer nobody comes a woman and man are standing not to far away smoking so i ring on the buzzer again still nobod y bothers there arse to come. Another man comes to collect something finally this stupid minimum wage slut finish's her fag then comes round and takes the slip's from me and this other man. The thick bint takes about 15 minutes comes back has this man's box with my pack on the top and guess what my ****ing powder is everywhere all over the top of this man's box. He just look's at me like i'am some supped up coke dealer. I have a look at my pack it's got a slice mark in like it's been cut with a knife now i'am really pissed so i ask to speek to the manager so the woman go's to get him. I take a better look at my pack and find out it's only the test prop thats ****ed i start to calm down a bit but some still need's to get there head kicked in for this incovience. the manager comes out to see me and say's the pack could have been riped anyway. I said look mate this aint a ****ing rip you can see some **** in tnt has cut into my bag with a knife. he just said it could have happend anywhere from china to england so i fill out the form and have to get back incontact with the person i got the stuff off. All i can say is i hope some spotty little shit sniffed 2 grams of test prop and the ****er's nose is bent to death now.

that is all
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Snrf is offline Banned
    hahaha funny shit, someone sniffing your test prop.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    what a pile of shite TNT is i've never had any problems with dhl or parcel force. But today my powder come i've missed it so i go to tnt outlet which is about 5 mile away. i get there ring the buzzer nobody comes a woman and man are standing not to far away smoking so i ring on the buzzer again still nobod y bothers there arse to come. Another man comes to collect something finally this stupid minimum wage slut finish's her fag then comes round and takes the slip's from me and this other man. The thick bint takes about 15 minutes comes back has this man's box with my pack on the top and guess what my ****ing powder is everywhere all over the top of this man's box. He just look's at me like i'am some supped up coke dealer. I have a look at my pack it's got a slice mark in like it's been cut with a knife now i'am really pissed so i ask to speek to the manager so the woman go's to get him. I take a better look at my pack and find out it's only the test prop thats ****ed i start to calm down a bit but some still need's to get there head kicked in for this incovience. the manager comes out to see me and say's the pack could have been riped anyway. I said look mate this aint a ****ing rip you can see some **** in tnt has cut into my bag with a knife. he just said it could have happend anywhere from china to england so i fill out the form and have to get back incontact with the person i got the stuff off. All i can say is i hope some spotty little shit sniffed 2 grams of test prop and the ****er's nose is bent to death now.

that is all

LOL my shit came yesterday, only supps tho with DHL they just left it next door, everytime ive got gear its just been posted through the letter box.

LOL china to england if it happend in china am sure thered be no trace by the time you got it!!

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny
    LOL my shit came yesterday, only supps tho with DHL they just left it next door, everytime ive got gear its just been posted through the letter box.

LOL china to england if it happend in china am sure thered be no trace by the time you got it!!

exactly you think customs are going to let it through with white powder pissing out of it. i dont think so some ****ing crack head on 5 pound an hour will have thought he scored

it aint even the fact that 100g of test prop is gone it's the fact someone had cut into my pack
    no open source posting

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121

that is all
    thats bollox mate,but wat can you do at the end of the day....
    you will never find out who did it,i would be greatly pissed also.....

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

chest6 is offline Banned
    Shit man I'd be pissed about it like hell..

but be greatful you have a chance to do sumthin about it. Us guys over here get a letter in the mail sayin we got you're stuff and u aint gettin it back

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    thats bollox mate,but wat can you do at the end of the day....
    you will never find out who did it,i would be greatly pissed also.....

true man but i know it was some ****er in that TNT depo tho. i might just wait for everyone to come out and get them one by one
    no open source posting

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Shit man I'd be pissed about it like hell..

but be greatful you have a chance to do sumthin about it. Us guys over here get a letter in the mail sayin we got you're stuff and u aint gettin it back

you do have a good point there big dog at least i got the rest of my shit but who the **** do tnt think thay are customs ??
    no open source posting

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Thats fuc'd up, they probably thought they hit the jackpot, talking retirement and shit and its just your hormones, atleast props cheap I guess. Over here if the same thing happened you'de be locked up tight, be happy you were only inconvienced.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Thats fuc'd up, they probably thought they hit the jackpot, talking retirement and shit and its just your hormones, atleast props cheap I guess. Over here if the same thing happened you'de be locked up tight, be happy you were only inconvienced.

very true mate. TNT are ****ing shite never had any prob's with dhl or royal mail
    no open source posting

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Thread Information