AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

Anybody own a reptile?

Here's my little guy... a bearded dragon. He's about 1 1/2 yrs old, right around 18-20 inches. His name's Raptor but I usually call him Weirdo Beardo

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I got a mississippi map turtle.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate reptiles.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    what do you feed the little guy ?

Quote Originally Posted by x_moe
    what do you feed the little guy ?
    Crickets and south american cockroaches for protein... for the rest its collard or turnip greens, green peppers, mangos, stuff like that.

What kind of water is he in?

Warm, Cold, regular tap?

Whats in the water?

Soap?

I take care of a bearded dragon and a leopard gecko at the elementary school I volunteer at.

Logan13 is offline Banned
    I own one of the largest trouser snakes in the US..........

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    I own one of the largest trouser snakes in the US..........

Kennedy is offline Associate Member
    Good looking beardie! I got one too! His name is Little Foot ....hehe adopted him he is about 2 years old or so, maybe more.....

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleHead320lb
    What kind of water is he in?

Warm, Cold, regular tap?

Whats in the water?

Soap?

I take care of a bearded dragon and a leopard gecko at the elementary school I volunteer at.
    Tap water, warm... and I cleaned the sink thorougly first, I think thats just his skin secretions in the water.

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member
    How old do they live? Are they pretty active?

I have a box turtle.....had him for 14 years....found him in the...he has been my buddy ever since....

ps. AF its been awhile since ive seen you around here i think??
    good to see you again...

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoXracer
    Compared to any other animal/rodent or w/e they're practically statues that look cool. But compared to other reptiles Id say beardies are more on the active side. They like to punch the glass in thier tank a lot. Its really cute.

Than when they walk on a hard floor they slide around and wobble like a seal, its pretty cute. I worked with these things for like 4 years at petsmart but would never buy them although I think most reptiles are pretty cool. Buying crickets/mice every week def becomes a hassle and an expense after a while.

Id rather have a scorpion or maliuromastyx (sp)

AandF69696 nothing gay dude but your phsyique is PERECT bro, exaclty what Id prefer to look like over anything.

You have a cycle history?

Quote Originally Posted by MotoXracer
    They can live 15-20 years... pretty active when younger but now the only time he runs is when he's chasing after food lol. He'll dart a couple feet but its a lot slower than when he was little.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural3456
    ps. AF its been awhile since ive seen you around here i think??
    good to see you again...
    Yeah dude I haven't been back in a few months. Been busy with school, training people, and other stuff. Its good to be back though. Kinda funny seeing "the roid store" banners they make me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    AandF69696 nothing gay dude but your phsyique is PERECT bro, exaclty what Id prefer to look like over anything.

You have a cycle history?
    Yea, 2 1/2 years ago I did Test E 500mg/week for 12 weeks, w dbol for the first 4... then 1 1/2 years ago I did Test E 750mg/week and Deca 400mg/week for about 8 weeks, then got pneumonia and lost 20 lbs but 6 months after that I competed in a show. Thats 4 days after the show in my avatar, all blown up from carbs and water. Been natural for about 18 months, probably gonna get back on a bulker here pretty soon.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    They are pretty cool to look at but no way in hell would I own one, the LAST thing I want to do is bring bugs into my house to feed them. I fvckin HATE bugs more than anything.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I forgot that my gf has 2 lep geckos that i pretty much take care of so im gona clam them as mine.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    2 Reticulated Pythons........1 Tiger phase and she is about 17 feet right now and then a lavender phase albino that's about 12 feet

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969

Yea, 2 1/2 years ago I did Test E 500mg/week for 12 weeks, w dbol for the first 4... then 1 1/2 years ago I did Test E 750mg/week and Deca 400mg/week for about 8 weeks, then got pneumonia and lost 20 lbs but 6 months after that I competed in a show. Thats 4 days after the show in my avatar, all blown up from carbs and water. Been natural for about 18 months, probably gonna get back on a bulker here pretty soon.
    Awesome bro, Ill be running my first test e cycle in another few weeks, not expecting to get as big/lean as you but thats my long term goal. Your not too big and not too small, like right in between which is exactly what Im aiming for. Good work man!!

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    They are pretty cool to look at but no way in hell would I own one, the LAST thing I want to do is bring bugs into my house to feed them. I fvckin HATE bugs more than anything.
    Part of my job when I worked at petsmart for 4 years was to count crickets for people and put them in a bag.

You get use to the insects.. but you NEVER get use to the way people react when they see your hand reach into a pile of thousands of crickets and count them from your hand.

Not only that but an easy 75% of ppl who own reptiles get all freaked out when they come in to get the crickets.. i never understood it.

You can have a little baby dinasour in your house but an insect scares you? (talking about the customers)

gigem is offline Banned
    how bout a one eyed texas spitting snake

Quote Originally Posted by gigem
    how bout a one eyed texas spitting snake
    Mines from Jersey and is bigger than yours and can spit further.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    Part of my job when I worked at petsmart for 4 years was to count crickets for people and put them in a bag.

You get use to the insects.. but you NEVER get use to the way people react when they see your hand reach into a pile of thousands of crickets and count them from your hand.

Not only that but an easy 75% of ppl who own reptiles get all freaked out when they come in to get the crickets.. i never understood it.

You can have a little baby dinasour in your house but an insect scares you? (talking about the customers)

Yeah man bugs creap me out, it's one thing I hate. I can tolerate spiders but roaches and crickets and bugs like that I really hate. They gross me out.

Yea i hate bugs too and i sleep in the same room as a 18 foot snake alot of nights

I don't mind snakes, my cousin has a mean a$$ python in Oregon that he feeds little chickens and ginuea pigs and all sorts of crazy shit.

AnabolicErick is offline Junior Member
    I own 5 snakes...

two red rattle snakes 1 male 1 female(verry good RED)
    1 dimond back rattle snake
    two hog nosed pit vipers (SUPER venomous)
    my buddies like to come over all the time to watch em kill/eat food

i sold my venomous fish and piranhas... reptiles are easy as hell to care for, feed em once a week and keep em with fresh water. the food is cheap too you can buy a frozen mouse for 25cents on some websites... or live at petshops for 4$ each

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicErick
    I own 5 snakes...

two red rattle snakes 1 male 1 female(verry good RED)
    1 dimond back rattle snake
    two hog nosed pit vipers (SUPER venomous)
    my buddies like to come over all the time to watch em kill/eat food

i sold my venomous fish and piranhas... reptiles are easy as hell to care for, feed em once a week and keep em with fresh water. the food is cheap too you can buy a frozen mouse for 25cents on some websites... or live at petshops for 4$ each
    How do you clean the tanks with those dangerous venomous fvckers in there?

AnabolicErick is offline Junior Member
    i got tongs and hooks it is easy as hell man. i buy my snake from http://market.kingsnake.com/index.php?index.html and they sell hooks and all kinds of shit for cheap like 1/8 the price or a local reptile store if you decide to buy from a vendor or person make sure it is paypal so you can't get ripped off no matter what

wishmasterATM is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Here's my little guy... a bearded dragon. He's about 1 1/2 yrs old, right around 18-20 inches. His name's Raptor but I usually call him Weirdo Beardo

dude nice man, where I am from my bullies kills these reptiles almost daily..lol..btw a friend of mine has 2 big ass snakes...Ill try to find the picc

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I owned a Gheko and some British lizards in the past however you have to take a bit of a risk cause they mostly live on Crickets and it's a bastard if one or more crickets escape!

here's some pics of my snakes.....they're both a little bigger now though
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anybody own a reptile?-img_0561.jpg   Anybody own a reptile?-img_0564.jpg  

I love reptiles and amphibians.

Mostly of what I've had in the past I've caught in the wild. Box turtles, Snapping turtles, red eard sliders, painted turtles, garder snakes, green snakes, rat snakes, ring neck snakes, tree frogs etc... I only kept some of the turtles that I found in the road, and later when they got to big I let them go in lakes.

I did have 2 tiger salamanders, a pac man frog, a crested gecko, and I can't remember what else that I actually bought from a store.... Oh yeah iguanas.....uhhh cant remember the rest.

Now I'm currently looking for a cool/held friendly lizard. Like beardies, but I'm thinking more towards a blue tongue skink....Or maybe some more exotic lizard.

Anyone know of some kickass lizards for under 200 bucks?

not really.....200 is kinda low for a good specimen......lol......terry the tiger phase retic was like 2500 or something like that

Thread Information