Beefkake31 is offline Member

What Is Up Lately?

Is it just me or is the forum really really slow the past few days, I log off for an hour and come back and no new posts or maybe 1 if I'm lucky in the lounge and diet forums. I could have sworn a few weeks ago it wasn't like this at all. Or is it technical problems? Because I know I was experiencing it last night, so maybe people can't log on? Anyway, so is it just me and have I lost my mind or do you guys know what the hell I am saying

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    It goes in waves. We're in the space between the spring break abs rush, and the summer vacation abs rush.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    It goes in waves. We're in the space between the spring break abs rush, and the summer vacation abs rush.
    (sarcasm alert) Ya I can't wait until new members start signing up and start posting in the Steroid Q & A forum for the summer time;

"Hey guys, I'm new here and I've never done a cycle before but I was thinking of doing one because I want to have a six pack for summer so the girls will like me. I am 295 pounds at 5'8 and basically all fat so I want to do steroids to get my six pack. I have 6 weeks until summer guys, so please help me out, what stack do you guys recommend? I am thinking of doing deca , tren , and anadrol "

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yeah man just do like 1,000 crunches every day for 3 weeks, you'll have abs in no time

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    (sarcasm alert) Ya I can't wait until new members start signing up and start posting in the Steroid Q & A forum for the summer time;

"Hey guys, I'm new here and I've never done a cycle before but I was thinking of doing one because I want to have a six pack for summer so the girls will like me. I am 295 pounds at 5'8 and basically all fat so I want to do steroids to get my six pack. I have 6 weeks until summer guys, so please help me out, what stack do you guys recommend? I am thinking of doing deca , tren , and anadrol "

close but not quite... best part is they all come in looking for sources/source cheks and since they gotta have x#of posts and shit.. boom .. lounge will be filled w/ R-Tards whoring it up so that they can find out their off sea's www.buyillegalsteroidslegally.com site that they googled is legit!

wishmasterATM is offline Banned
    we got all the info we already need...lol... nothing new to see...

Thread Information