Where To Get Bloodwork Done

Hey i need to get some post cycle bloodwork done.Ive been searching on the forum and it seems like everyone uses the hrt.com.Cant i just go to my normal doctor and request bloodwork to get all my test levels and everything checked out.My doc is pretty cool so i was figuring i could just roll in there and tell him the truth at why i want it done and just get it done.Is this ok or have you guys run into any problems doing this.Thanks

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Yup just go to your family prac.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Hope your insurance covers this. Can be an expsensive request.....but if your doc deteremines it is vital to you health...no insurance company will deline this coverage.

Complete metabolisms (LFT's and Kidney fuction) test are fairly inexpensive. So are Lipid panels and CBC's

It's when you get into hormone panels that it becomes expensive. I'm only referring to my old clini where we had to send off the samples to get tested and it took 2 weeks for the results to come back. My Test levels were 550's after a year "off". Prolactin, hcg , fsh,lh, estrogen, progestrin were all below normal limits.

I think it was 559 total test....fairly good for a 26 year old that has done a couple cycles??

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I have all lab work ordered by my primary care physician.

LmbrJak is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thamobster1578
    Hey i need to get some post cycle bloodwork done.Ive been searching on the forum and it seems like everyone uses the hrt.com.Cant i just go to my normal doctor and request bloodwork to get all my test levels and everything checked out.My doc is pretty cool so i was figuring i could just roll in there and tell him the truth at why i want it done and just get it done.Is this ok or have you guys run into any problems doing this.Thanks

I would never admit to use of a schedule III drug to my doctor, because it will go on your medical history.Anyone in the medical field can get access to it.

I just added a new life insurance policy and had to release my history and have blood work done ( I checked it first at http://www.directlabs.com/ )

Oh yea, my ex tried to pull my medical record for a child custody case!

So no I wouldnt tell him but you could say you think your test is low

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LmbrJak
    I would never admit to use of a schedule III drug to my doctor, because it will go on your medical history.Anyone in the medical field can get access to it.
    I'm not saying you're definitely wrong cause I don't know how it works exactly, but I suspect that you're wrong, and this is a myth. I don't think there is any kind of national register of everyone's health records. If someone or something such as a life insurance company needs your records they have to get them from your doctor, and he needs your permission to release them.

Steroids are pretty serious drugs and your doctor needs to know about something like that to determine what's going on with your body. You can always tell him not to make a note of it. Surely he would respect that, unless your doctor is a total dick.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    dr will refer you to a lab

LmbrJak is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop77
    I'm not saying you're definitely wrong cause I don't know how it works exactly, but I suspect that you're wrong, and this is a myth. I don't think there is any kind of national register of everyone's health records. If someone or something such as a life insurance company needs your records they have to get them from your doctor, and he needs your permission to release them.

Steroids are pretty serious drugs and your doctor needs to know about something like that to determine what's going on with your body. You can always tell him not to make a note of it. Surely he would respect that, unless your doctor is a total dick.

My mother works for a health insurance company and has looked up famliy members medical records and so has my sister in law who is a RN.

So to me its not worth the risk, unless of course it was a medical emergency than yes tell,but not to save a few bucks

nate4796 is offline Junior Member
    If you think your doc will be cool than i would just say use him/her. Thats what i do

Thread Information