Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ringworm?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Ringworm?

has anyone had it.. any info from personal experiences would be nice..
    i kant figure out watdafak i got here..
    started out as a zit on the inside of my tri close to arm pit.. i popped that mudderfuxr and this morning i HAVE a pefect RED circle round the zit and it HURTS!
    am i gunna die? or have arm amputated? this is gay

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    started out as a zit on the inside of my tri close to arm pit.. i popped that mudderfuxr and this morning i HAVE a pefect RED circle round the zit and it HURTS!

You problably had an ingrown hair...or just a plain 'ol zit with the borders inflamed. Clean it out with Hyrogen peroxide, put Neosprorin on it and the bandaid you place over it....so I don't think you need to plannnin a vegas run and blowin all your life saving as of yet...or you can just use that as an excuse and do it anyway.

Ringworm isn't exactly a "worm", it's a fungus, same fungus that gives you athletes foot, jock itch and ringworm: fungus called Tinea - Tinea Pedis, Tinea cruris, and Tinea Corporis (respectively).

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    You problably had an ingrown hair...or just a plain 'ol zit with the borders inflamed. Clean it out with Hyrogen peroxide, put Neosprorin on it and the bandaid you place over it....so I don't think you need to plannnin a vegas run and blowin all your life saving as of yet...or you can just use that as an excuse and do it anyway.

Ringworm isn't exactly a "worm", it's a fungus, same fungus that gives you athletes foot, jock itch and ringworm: fungus called Tinea - Tinea Pedis, Tinea cruris, and Tinea Corporis (respectively).
    lol i knwo its a fungus and stuff... and i dont think its inflammed borders.. kuz its a perf cricle w/ a 3/4inch radius on it.. and it hurts .. but it also had a TON of White Gold in it when i squeezed da shit outa it .. it was great i could feel it moving around inside (painful) and then POW! right out.. next morning i kant get any more winnings outta it but it still hurts bad and now has a PERFECT gay red puffy circle@! ... i dont like vegas and i dont have much life saving im so fuxd

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i had ringworm when i was in highschool from wrestling...i had it really bad...all over my body and in my hair on my head...mine itched like crazy..i would say if it doesnt go away at all in two or three days go to a doc...he will give u a ointment and pills...if he does make sure u take both...i never took the pills and it took long as hell to go away...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    ring worm is a red circle and isnde its lighter.. it really is a perfect ring.

people get it when they r around kids alot and also from sweaty dirty clothing.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    use a anti fugal cream

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    you nasty bastard!!!! clean yourself once in a blue moon!!!!

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    aright..well being in bjj ...we get ringworm staph alot. Honestly.. if it hurts... not ring worm. And if it started off as a zit and then became inflamed after...might be staph. But if you've never had ring worm... it's pretty easy to tell.. it won't be swollen or in pain...might itch. It will have a raised ringish shape.

If that's the case then get the anti fungal cream from the store and use it twice a day. When you shower... wash that LAST and try not to let things that touch that, touch other parts of your body.

Don't re-wear any clothes or anything like that.

Ringworm = athletes foot on your body. It spreads very easily.

takes 2 weeks to go away but if you wrestle or something, make sure you wait a week AFTER it fades before you start again or you will give it to someone. Oh and wipe your shit down in the gym.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like you have cervical cancer.

In this case.. you're going to die.

Feel free to send all nude pics of your hot GF to me.

..along with any ergogenic products you may have one hand.

Thanks

Nark

Tesla is offline Member
    I never had it in my life until I started going to the gym I'm going to now.....I've had it twice since going to that gym. And I'm a super-clean person. Nasty A$$ gym!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesla
    I never had it in my life until I started going to the gym I'm going to now.....I've had it twice since going to that gym. And I'm a super-clean person. Nasty A$$ gym!!!
    You too have cervical cancer.

See above instructions

Narkissos

aknopf95 is offline Junior Member
    if it is ringworm, don't use hydrocortisone cream on it. someone told me it just "feeds" it

^^Hydrocortisone doesn't kill cancer.

Tai.. i suggest you ask your gyno to schedule a hysterectomy... ASAP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Thanks
    Nark
    i asked her bout sending u the nude pics.. she said.. no sorry...
    dood if cervical cancer is contagious u might wanna get ur self chekd out after last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    aright..well being in bjj ...we get ringworm staph alot. Honestly.. if it hurts... not ring worm. And if it started off as a zit and then became inflamed after...might be staph.
    No ****ing way? staph?! the perfect red circle around the zit showed up w/ in a few min of poppin the hell outta it? and it hurts ALOT
    this could seriously suck w/ staph

There's a fungus among us.

Pull the Tapeworm out of your ass , HEY!

I had ringworm on my hand in highschool....It was like an itchy rash along my hand...Got some cream from the doc, and it was gone fast.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    it wasnt a tick bite was it?

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    put Lamasil on it quick or you going to die!

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    no biggie,i get it now anf than on my arm from my bench shirt, i use ltrimin ultra, over the counter, clears it up under a wk

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    just rub some tren on it

^^Hydrocortisone doesn't kill cancer.

Tai.. i suggest you ask your gyno to schedule a hysterectomy... ASAP!!!
    OK! i will send u my oversized uterus!

Could it be a tick bite?

perfect concentric rings, sounds like lyme disease?

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Could it be a tick bite?

perfect concentric rings, sounds like lyme disease?

Red
    nah, i kno ticks! i live in oklahoma!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Use Lamisil ... that should do the trick.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Hmm I dont remember mine being red, it was actually kinda greyish looking but so long ago Im not even sure.
    I invested in some duct tape, plastic bags, and a special antifungal cream for ring worm. I put the cream on ed and taped plastic over it just to make sure that little bitch suffocated.
    Took like 3 months of scratching before it finally went away.

Might be from the new female you've been speaking about recently, you probaly caught a burner or 2. Make sure to ALWAYS strap your shit and know who your fvckin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    Hmm I dont remember mine being red, it was actually kinda greyish looking but so long ago Im not even sure.
    I invested in some duct tape, plastic bags, and a special antifungal cream for ring worm. I put the cream on ed and taped plastic over it just to make sure that little bitch suffocated.
    Took like 3 months of scratching before it finally went away.

Might be from the new female you've been speaking about recently, you probaly caught a burner or 2. Make sure to ALWAYS strap your shit and know who your fvckin with.
    yeah kuz i love rubbing my tricep on her cooter! thats hot! ><

Or if you really want to do something stupid (that i do but totally dont recommend)
    Get a can of dust off like for computers and shit. Turn it upside down and freeze the skin for about 5 secs. It will blister, all the tissue will die + w/e fungus/bacteria is under the skin. I actually did this like a month ago because I had one of those pimples that wouldnt go a way (same size for like 3 weeks) So I froze the shit and no scar or nothing. Took like a week to scab up and shit looks normal again... but again Im not sure how smart this is just something I do personally when need be.

Or if you really want to do something stupid (that i do but totally dont recommend)
    Get a can of dust off like for computers and shit. Turn it upside down and freeze the skin for about 5 secs. It will blister, all the tissue will die + w/e fungus/bacteria is under the skin. I actually did this like a month ago because I had one of those pimples that wouldnt go a way (same size for like 3 weeks) So I froze the shit and no scar or nothing. Took like a week to scab up and shit looks normal again... but again Im not sure how smart this is just something I do personally when need be.
    yeah...... i think i will see how it goes till monday... and if its stll there goto the doc.
    but i love those can'o'air things.. i would turn them upside down and spray them into cups fo water and like freeze all the water instantly! that shit was soooo cool (when i worked at a computer repair place like 10yrs ago.

yeah kuz i love rubbing my tricep on her cooter! thats hot! ><
    lmao! it aint always the cooter brotha, she can be a carrier and not a reactor and 99% of her skin could be covered with some invisible disease you never even heard of.

I just find it odd how you started posting threads about how good your sex life has been and only like a week later your posting threads about foreign growths on your body lmfao!! .. I couldnt help but make the connection.

yeah...... i think i will see how it goes till monday... and if its stll there goto the doc.
    but i love those can'o'air things.. i would turn them upside down and spray them into cups fo water and like freeze all the water instantly! that shit was soooo cool (when i worked at a computer repair place like 10yrs ago.
    rofl. we had a can by the computer in petsmart and did the same thing but we would stick a cricket inside and watch him boil till he turned white. Than we'd take them out and throw them at the fish tanks and watch thier little bodies shatter.. it was a lot of fun at the time, as childish as it was.

lmao! it aint always the cooter brotha, she can be a carrier and not a reactor and 99% of her skin could be covered with some invisible disease you never even heard of.
    so wtf do i do .. wrap her in cyranwrap?! ><

I just find it odd how you started posting threads about how good your sex life has been and only like a week later your posting threads about foreign growths on your body lmfao!! .. I couldnt help but make the connection.
    i know just my luck.. if the sex is good something else has to give.

numbat is offline Member
    Lol.. If it is in fact ringworm ,your best bet will be as stated above an antifungal cream.I got it one time from my x's wetodddid cat and was told by a doc to use that and it worked well.It started lookin like an itchy welp and eventually developed into a well pronounced red ring.

gigem is offline Banned
    will you put me in your will?

so wtf do i do .. wrap her in cyranwrap?! ><

i know just my luck.. if the sex is good something else has to give.
    Well honestly just a thing I do, even if its like a ONS (one night stand) or w/e.
    I ALWAYS befriend her friends (at the bar/club/library etc) and actually get to know them better than the girl I'm fvcking. (or planning on fvcking)
    Cause a chick will ALWAYS try to make herself look better but her friends (especially if you get a little attraction going with them and get some kinda jealousy plot going on) will be a lot more honest with you, and will exaggerate her flaws if thier in an attraction state with you. The key point you get the FLAWS, minimize them a bit in your head (to counter out thier natural tendency to exagerate them from her friends) and will have some kinda sum total equaling the reality of what kinda chick she really is. Psych 101 shit right here.. little confusing at first but works like a charm once you get the hang of it.

Its a matter of how you frame it. I'll get on real good terms with the friends, than I'll make them think they have a chance with me. (after creating attatraction first) Than I turn the frame around and will say like "you dont mind if your friend leaves with me do you?"
    At this point socially it wouldnt be congruent for them to say no. Even though they may want to (the dynamics of it go A LOT deeper but Im not getting into it)
    Than I'll do my little push pull thing like Im trying to bail out at the last minute and say something like (away from the friend) "omg, what am I doing.. i dont even know this girl!!! she could be a little std factory for all i know!!!"
    Than her friends will tell me how promiscous she is. If I hear anything like shes a bar/club rat or is a real "worldy" or "open" girl that usually implies shes a little slut and her friends dont want to sell her out boldy on the fact.

I actually aim for the ones who put up MASSIVE walls of resistance at first. But just because I or you can overcome it doesnt mean some other dude cant, even still the odds are always more in your favor with chicks like that imo.

JM2C

Well honestly just a thing I do, even if its like a ONS (one night stand) or w/e.
    I ALWAYS befriend her friends (at the bar/club/library etc) and actually get to know them better than the girl I'm fvcking. (or planning on fvcking)
    Cause a chick will ALWAYS try to make herself look better but her friends (especially if you get a little attraction going with them and get some kinda jealousy plot going on) will be a lot more honest with you, and will exaggerate her flaws if thier in an attraction state with you. The key point you get the FLAWS, minimize them a bit in your head (to counter out thier natural tendency to exagerate them from her friends) and will have some kinda sum total equaling the reality of what kinda chick she really is. Psych 101 shit right here.. little confusing at first but works like a charm once you get the hang of it.

Its a matter of how you frame it. I'll get on real good terms with the friends, than I'll make them think they have a chance with me. (after creating attatraction first) Than I turn the frame around and will say like "you dont mind if your friend leaves with me do you?"
    At this point socially it wouldnt be congruent for them to say no. Even though they may want to (the dynamics of it go A LOT deeper but Im not getting into it)
    Than I'll do my little push pull thing like Im trying to bail out at the last minute and say something like (away from the friend) "omg, what am I doing.. i dont even know this girl!!! she could be a little std factory for all i know!!!"
    Than her friends will tell me how promiscous she is. If I hear anything like shes a bar/club rat or is a real "worldy" or "open" girl that usually implies shes a little slut and her friends dont want to sell her out boldy on the fact.

I actually aim for the ones who put up MASSIVE walls of resistance at first. But just because I or you can overcome it doesnt mean some other dude cant, even still the odds are always more in your favor with chicks like that imo.

JM2C
    yeah i hear ya, i have known this chick for a LONG time and i met her through my ex wife (they are/were good friends) and we became good friends. the neat thing is... she went like 11months w/o sex prior to hookin up w/ me which was neat (though it took her a while to figure out wtf to do again) in the sack. so i know she is clean in every way and i know its not from her lol.. though... i did rub my tricep all over her lil cooterlips..so HMMM

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    inject the worm with some deca might blow it up. Who knows might get muscular and harder to get out or maybe if your lucky it will get all the shitty side's of deca and die. Member I am not a certifed docter
    Last edited by Lexed; 04-13-2007 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    inject the worm with some deca might blow it up. Who knows might get muscular and harder to get out or maybe if your lucky it will get all the shitty side's of deca and die. Member I am not a certifed docter
    i was thinkin bout making some transdermal tren base for the lil fellow and see how it works for him..

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I still say rub the tren on it. Whats the worst that could come of it?

Tesla is offline Member
    You too have cervical cancer.

See above instructions

Narkissos
    Aaaarrrggghhhhh!!!! NOT MY CERVIX!!! LOL!!!!

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    by now he should know alteast what it's NOT.

1819 is offline Senior Member

Thanks

Nark
    you just made coffee shoot out my nose. f-in lau***n my a** off over here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information