AnabolicErick is offline Junior Member

why do some single people have a ton of pets?

i was just wondering why some single people have so many animals like 100cats or 30 dogs hamsters / rats in the 100s well i was just wondeirng this... i just got done going with my friend to a house he was looking at and there was a lady about 30 years old, with about 50 cats and about 100 rats as pets and she knew em all by name and another house a guy had about 100 reptiles i myself have 5 snakes but some people go over kill...

anywya i think maybe they are trying to fill a void of companionship with animals or something they have to care for?? anyone have thoughts on this

and i understand alot of couples have a shit load of animals too but more so single older people

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    i suppose some people really enjoy having the company of pets and its all relevant. You say this lady has a lot of pets but i see you have 5 snakes and to me that seems like a lot

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Some people prefer the company of animals to other human beings.

Then you have the cat lady type

And they are just filling a void within them. Many cat ladies don't have kids etc

Vinlander is offline Banned
    A snake is something of a strange pet. I've never owned one, but having owned other types of pets, I can't imagine much interaction or "fun" to be had with a serpent outside of feeding it live animals.

On that note, we used to have scorpions we caught out in the desert and especially some of the deadly ones from nearby Mexico that we kept in cut-out beercans or tupperware. My friends created a cage in the weightlifting room and would drop dazed animals in there and two starved/angry scorpions then let them fight it out in the "Thunderdome." Good times.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't have a pet yet because i don't have a house and i want a real dog not a yappy dog...but living alone for most of your life wears on you. Nice to have some one happy to see you when you go home.

Vinlander is offline Banned
    You mean your mom's not happy to see you when you get home, Zimmy?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people are just mutants, and can't attract the oppisite sex, so they fill that void with pets. Not really a healthy way to live.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    those crazy cat ladies have all those cats so someone will lick their pussy

Thread Information